Guys listend here

karimi_nr1

Bench Warmer
Mar 14, 2005
i recently got banned.!! and YES i deserved it..

you know i truly respect this forum and i love to be here..

and found out my reason why i got banned..i posted the articles YOU guys have been working on in other forums without giving credit..:(didnt now what i was doing but at the time i was banned i found out that i am actually stealing someones work that someone have spent hours of work on..

when i realised this i feel embaressed...

and i am back today to say I am sorry and truly am..i talked to Behdad jan during my ban and i belive he can be my witness of my dissepointment..

from now on i swear on my love to team melli that i will give 100 % credit to the auuthor and this site..

i didnt mean to take the credit for any of your amazing work i swear to god..

Bache Tehroon i heard is very dissepointed with me and Hamvatan i am very sorry and i just want you to forgive me.!! :(sorry bacheha..

i really want to be a part of this great forum aswell as others..and i hope you forgive me and this wont happen again..

i have since the day i enterd this forum treated this with respect and i will continue to do so.!!

i have HUGE respect for certain members in here and the hole forum aswell..!! :)

Thank you and i am very happy to be back..

Oct 19, 2002
karimi_nr1 said:
i recently got banned.!!
I was wondering why you had got so quiet ;)

Bebin, Arash jan (it's arash isn't it ?)

When you read information on this site (News article or in forum), and you want to share with you this information on other forums to other Iranians, then simply give credit to the person who informed/wrote you the news, its not to hard is it ?

Welcome back!

karimi_nr1

Bench Warmer
Mar 14, 2005
Naveed M said:
I was wondering why you had got so quiet ;)

Bebin, Arash jan (it's arash isn't it ?)

When you read information on this site (News article or in forum), and you want to share with you this information on other forums to other Iranians, then simply give credit to the person who informed/wrote you the news, its not to hard is it ?

Welcome back!
thanks aziz.!! and yes its arash :)..

i will from now on 100 %

Oct 18, 2002
Wait, Karimi_nr1, haven't I read this post of yours before on another Forum? Didn't Bache Tehroon originallly write this on PDFC after he was allowed to return there following one of the times he was banned?

I have to say, this is rather disturbing...

------------------------
Bi Aberoo Forever

OK. Sorry. Just joking. Welcome back!

Oct 18, 2002
Wait, Karimi_nr1, haven't I read this post of yours before on another Forum? Didn't Bache Tehroon originallly write this on PDFC after he was allowed to return there following one of the times he was banned?

------------------------
Bi Aberoo Forever

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Bi Aberoo said:

------------------------
Bi Aberoo Forever

Bi Aberoojan, this is Bache Tehroon! what have I got to do with this?!!

Mar 31, 2005
karimi_nr1 said:

and found out my reason why i got banned..i posted the articles YOU guys have been working on in other forums without giving credit..:(didnt now what i was doing but at the time i was banned i found out that i am actually stealing someones work that someone have spent hours of work on..

and i am back today to say I am sorry and truly am..i talked to Behdad jan during my ban and i belive he can be my witness of my dissepointment..

from now on i swear on my love to team melli that i will give 100 % credit to the auuthor and this site..

i have since the day i enterd this forum treated this with respect and i will continue to do so.!!

i have HUGE respect for certain members in here and the hole forum aswell..!! :)

EDITED BY POOYA :
No need to insult someone, remember you were banned as well !!! please RESPECT other members. thank you

karimi_nr1 said:

Bache Tehroon i heard is very dissepointed with me and Hamvatan i am very sorry and i just want you to forgive me.!! :(sorry bacheha..

i really want to be a part of this great forum aswell as others..and i hope you forgive me and this wont happen again..

dude you're all ok

We all make mistakes ;)