Guys my heart is jumping out of my body

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
OH GOD!

We still have one whole day to the match and I can't concentrate on ANYTHING!

I'm not even thinking about victory or defeat! I'm thinking about surviving till the game starts! My heart is beating like there's no tomorrow and stupid me just drank a coffee to make everything worse!

I keep calling home to see if my mom is OK! WTF?! Why would she not be?!! She tells me to eat oranges! I think she's lost too!

Things are weird. I can't say I have a good or bad feeling about tomorrow. I just have too much feeling!

Khoda be kheir koneh

LDPC

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2003
:) me too BT jan I am excited as well. Slept only 3 hours and can't wait till tomorrow. But the good thing is I have made a resolution to finish my Program till Wednesday morning before the game. I hope it works this way :)
I have a vey high hope for this game.

GO IRAN

Abedzaadeh

IPL Player
Jan 23, 2003
I am excited but not so nervous beacuse:

1. A Win would be marvelous

2. A draw is a decent result.

3. A defeat wouldnt be the end of the world.

However I think we will thrash them. Remember Bahrain have surpassed expectations in the past few years and now their fans expect from them to win. They no longer are underdogs. I do not believe they can handle this expectation pressure and will crumble.

Easy win for Iran tomorrow I think.

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
It won't be an easy win guys. It can't be an easy win, unless one team screws up majorly.

I think Bahrain will defend to no end and make us shiver on every counter-attack.

Karimi can't be expected to do his magic since Bahrain's coach is his previous coach and knows exactly how to handle him.

I'm not being negative. after all we really are the better team right now, but will we be the better team tomorrow?

eshghi

News Team
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
yeah, talk to me about sleepless nights! I had one last night already, and
tonight, I might as well forget it. For me, It's just the excitement though.
I'm not worried. This time, the pressure is on Bahrain. They can't play
anti-football unless they score first, and I am confident Branco's plan is
designed to stop them from doing that at all cost. I predict a scoreless
draw until the last 30 minutes, with Iran going on attack then and
scoring two late goals ... 2-0 to Iran! That doesn't mean I'll get any
sleep tonight, however. :) :)

Oct 18, 2002
eshghi you are funny

it is just the first game

I dreamt last night that we lost
what the heck
my dreams dont get fullfilled anyways
:)

eshghi

News Team
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
daei24 said:
I dreamt last night that we lost
Reza joon, don't remind me man! The night before that last Bahrain game,
I dreamt that Bahrain scored on a header. They did in the first five minutes! :mad:
That's why I'm plannning not to sleep tonight.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Guys don't worry! Don't forget that our players are very hungry for this particular game! Remember what Bahrain did to us 4 years ago and remember that our players have never forgotten that either!!! They are eagerly waiting for a big revenge and here we are....

South Korea won against Iran in the second round of the AC cup 2000. 4 years later at the very same stage, we took our revenge with style! Bahrain did what they did against us 4 years ago and we will surely demolish them with style!!!

Our players might be disorganized sometimes but something that they always have is "gheyrat"! I'm positive they will show the whole world what taking Saudi flags up, means!!! ;) Don't worry!

Bauvafa

Bench Warmer
Oct 26, 2004
It's so exciting to get the final round under way. I am not too nerveous this time around, maybe cuz it's the first game, and the worst case scenario is still something we can live with, an compensate for in the future games. overall, I guess I am waiting for TM to put all doubts behind and win it convincingly. Quite honestly, I am tired of all these near death experiences with TM, if we are one of the top 3 teams in Asia, then we need to start winning more convincingly against 2nd tier team. It doesn't mean that a win is like a walk in the park but rather I expect our team to not make the same old mistakes and just play our own game and get results. I think Japan is a good example, they have shown that despite all odds and difficulties, they know how to stay focused and get the job done.

Good luck to TM.

spinhead

Elite Member
Oct 24, 2002
United States of Amnesia
I hear you man! I am so excited too. Just thinking about the game sends shivers down my spine and gives me goose-bumps. I have contemplated not watching the game fearing I might get a heart attack. Just before the game my pulse goes up and I can hear my heart, my mouth goes dry, and my hands sweat. But I am going to take tomorrow morning off and watch the game anyway. You only die once.

eshghi

News Team
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
Bauvafa jAn, while we may have time to even recover from a loss, I don't
even want to go there! Imagine we lose this one, and tie Japan -a very
real possibility- in Tehran, with our next game 5 days later against an
unknown N. Korea. Never mind us fans! I think our players are going to fall
apart mentally. We must approach this game as if it's our last, with a draw
being the least acceptable result. Having said that, I have a feeling we
don't really need to worry much as we will win this game.

18 hours and counting ...

Bauvafa

Bench Warmer
Oct 26, 2004
eshghi joon, I know what you mean with the scenario you described, it will make it almost impossible, on the other hand, we have always started strong and finished off very weak.

as I said, I am having problems recovering each time our boys decide to whip their dick instead of playing ball :) (afterall, it's our boys and always unpredictable), so I am just getting ready for the worst case which I hope would never happen.

halftime

Bench Warmer
Nov 24, 2004
If the game is allowed to flow as football by the ref, I think they are going to get a bit of a surprise by just what our boys are capable of.

Go Iran

Oct 18, 2002
Los Angeles, CA USA
Bache Tehroon(ISP) said:
OH GOD!

I'm not even thinking about victory or defeat! I'm thinking about surviving till the game starts! My heart is beating like there's no tomorrow and stupid me just drank a coffee to make everything worse!

I keep calling home to see if my mom is OK! WTF?! Why would she not be?!! She tells me to eat oranges! I think she's lost too!

Things are weird. I can't say I have a good or bad feeling about tomorrow. I just have too much feeling!

Khoda be kheir koneh
You and me both buddy! I dont know what im gonna do tonight to fall asleep! :confused:

Khoshteep

National Team Player
May 11, 2003
Ye rooz inja Ye rooz oonjaa
Bache Tehroon(ISP) said:
OH GOD!

Khoda be kheir koneh
couple of shots of vodka will fix that or like me right now you could go for pretty much a bottle (feels like it lost count after the 15 or 16th shot) which makes me quite fun to be with right now but since I over strained myself in the party, I have to hit the sack before I snooze and crash my head into the monitor, I have already set up a good dinner, drinking and lot of laughs at my cousin's place so it should be fun no matter what the score going to be, of course I am expecting an historical win against baby bahrainies, one to remember for a long time and that aint the vodka talking.