Guys my heart is jumping out of my body

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
same here...:(
Im so worried and tense u dont understand. I think we`ll win tomorrow but I`ll get a heart attack or seizure by tomorrow for sure!

Reza,
ouch!!lol khabe zan chape, to dige chera??!

eshghi

News Team
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
kojA boodi Khoshteep joon? I was going to ask about you man. Good to see
you're having such a great time. Vodka, friends, and snow in Tehran! I tell
you. Some people really know how to live life. :) I wish I had your wisdom
(and teep) khoshteep joon.

godlesscommie

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Jeebusville
I'm more anxious than nervous. Our team knows not to underestimate Bahrain, and I believe they'll be going into this match with the right mindset: a passion for revenge with a cool head and the required caution. Bahrain's coach will be worried about his Hubail-less squad, while Branko will be worried about which offensive player (all of whom better than Hubail) he'll be benching. Which coach has the most favorable predicament?

Iran 2- Bahrain 0

godlesscommie

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Jeebusville
I should add that I'm not going to watch the game live. I value my health that much. Besides, I have a class I can't skip when the game starts, so I'll just pull out my laptop and check the score around half time and again when the game is over. I don't want to read about wasted chances or close calls while I'm in a "professional" atmosphere, because I could easily change it to a "non-professional" one with a string of expletives fueled by my morning coffee and frustration.

Sep 13, 2003
USA
eshghi said:
Bauvafa jAn, while we may have time to even recover from a loss, I don't
even want to go there! Imagine we lose this one, and tie Japan -a very
real possibility- in Tehran, with our next game 5 days later against an
unknown N. Korea. Never mind us fans! I think our players are going to fall
apart mentally. We must approach this game as if it's our last, with a draw
being the least acceptable result. Having said that, I have a feeling we
don't really need to worry much as we will win this game.

18 hours and counting ...
12 hours left :) Eshghi jan, nafoos bad; always be optimistic.

I am so nervous! I have a huge exam on thursday and I have to stay up late anyways. I hope I dont fall sleep. I am trying to keep my hand off of my laptop!

Bauvafa

Bench Warmer
Oct 26, 2004
pretty interesting to go back and read some of the comments and compare them to the actual outcome. I just don't think mu heart will pump again for TM the way it used to, too damn unpredictable.

Agha Shojaa

Elite Member
Nov 8, 2002
Canada
I am glad the day is over. At least I can get some sleep. Last night I slept ok, but the night before was just crazy. No internet connections until a few hours ago just made it worse.

I just hope the Japan game will go the way we all want it.

Khoshteep

National Team Player
May 11, 2003
Ye rooz inja Ye rooz oonjaa
eshghi said:
kojA boodi Khoshteep joon? I was going to ask about you man. Good to see
you're having such a great time. Vodka, friends, and snow in Tehran! I tell
you. Some people really know how to live life. :) I wish I had your wisdom
(and teep) khoshteep joon.
under your shadow ;) eshghi joon, just havent come online much lately, your place is empty here and I have to go forward alot to get to your teep eshghi dear

oh yeah and it is still snowing in Tehran, looks beatifull as long as you are inside somewhere warm and cozy, its snowing like the very old days with this difference we used to break our limbs and knecks going to school but nowadays they close the schools even with a hint of snow (lucky basterds loool)