had no idea about such thing as Ash wednesday

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
loool Ehsan jaan -
I did not know anything about it either.
When I first sawa Biden like that I thought he has officialy turned Hezbollahi.....

PJ

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002
I heard about it on Tuesday that they are supposed to give up somethig for a month or so, but didn't know about the ash on the forehead. Yesterday in subway, I saw a lady with something on her forehead. I told her that there was something on her forehead and she laughed and said it is ash. At that point I made the connection that it must be a tradition on Ash wednesday.

YePaDoPa

Elite Member
Oct 30, 2002
that happened to me too back in collage days , LOL
There was this Irish kid named Greg and we were working on a project together. one day he shows up in the lab with Ash on his forehead; I told him the same thing and he started laughing.

I heard about it on Tuesday that they are supposed to give up somethig for a month or so, but didn't know about the ash on the forehead. Yesterday in subway, I saw a lady with something on her forehead. I told her that there was something on her forehead and she laughed and said it is ash. At that point I made the connection that it must be a tradition on Ash wednesday.

Oct 20, 2003
Pedram JAn, was that just out of politeness that you pointed the ash on her forehead, or was she pretty and ...:drunk:?