Haddad Adel & CO denied VISA to USA! :)

Toofan

Elite Member
Nov 14, 2004
Qom
www.toofan.org
haha.... I just saw Asefi's press conference on TV. he was pretty pissed that head of majlis was denied visa :)

ajab porrooa... har ko*kholio ke rah nemidan be keshvareshoon :)

mt74i

Ball Boy
Aug 18, 2003
Houston
After seeing him wearing white sports socks with black dress shoes on one of his European trips, I am glad he did not get a visa either. Martike hanooz lebas pooshidan balad nist. Maye aberoo rizi mishod.

buzz

Bench Warmer
May 21, 2003
Ohio
Toofan said:
haha.... I just saw Asefi's press conference on TV. he was pretty pissed that head of majlis was denied visa :)

lol...good!

Toofan

Elite Member
Nov 14, 2004
Qom
www.toofan.org
Bache Tehroon(ISP) said:
As much as I dislike the dude, I can't imagine myself ever getting satisfied by seeing him physically hurt specially by a foreigner. He's an Iranian afterall.
true... iranian.. ....an ugly one but still iranian.

a monkey, but still... born in iranian forrest :)

Cia

Bench Warmer
Sep 26, 2004
Canberra
Bache Tehroon(ISP) said:
As much as I dislike the dude, I can't imagine myself ever getting satisfied by seeing him physically hurt specially by a foreigner. He's an Iranian afterall.
How bout if he was hurt at the hands of another Iranian?

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
Bache Tehroon(ISP) said:
When i first left iran for England in the 80s i had your attitude. Most iranians outside were political and social refugees then. We tried to look out for each other as much as i could.

but since i moved to canada i saw that Being Iranian(old school) meaning "honest, gheyrati, ba-marefat, ba-khayeh" is becoming a rarity.

half the iranians i know in montreal talk behind my back, i know for a fact, and the other half just smile in my face.

i have an Argentinian and Iraqi friends that would climb fucking mount everest for me, i do the same for them btw.

just giving you a taste of my experience.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Toofan said:

LOL!!!the funny thing is in Iran's press/TV they didnt say he was denied Visa. they said USA delayed to give Visa and Haddad Adel refused to come!!! :iran:
sange paye Ghazvino az roo bordan!!!

May 2, 2003
Another stupid move by the idiots running USA. Very diplomaticly clever indeed. This is not just my opinion but alot of diplomats I hang out with in Iran. I know some of you are going to say that these diplos are probably from Cuba, N. Korea or Venezuela. But no, I mean German, Canadian, Croatian and even British. What, they thought he is a security threat and is going to steer a plane into Empire state building? Both sides are like little kids saying we are not going to play and we are taking our ball with us. Also I sometimes wonder how old some of you people here are. Grow up, accept the facts, the real world is different from what the L.A. tvs portray it to be.

Toofan

Elite Member
Nov 14, 2004
Qom
www.toofan.org
I dont belive that it has something to do with security reasons.

I belive that when americans look at Haddad Adel & CO & see their lame clothing & dirty hairy faces & yellow teeth & dirty shirts around the neck with no tie & the suite looking like its being found from a garbage,

they pause & think. COME ON!!! WE GOTTA SET SOME STANDARDS! WE CANT LET THESE STINKY PEOPLE INTO OUR GOVERMENT BUILDINGS!

May 2, 2003
Toofan jan,

With all due respect, look at the most prominent and respected physicist in the world: Stephen Hawking, how does he look? Listen to President Bush, does he speak correctly? I do not believe one should judge on appearance.

Peace.....

Nov 29, 2002
Mash Ghasem said:
look at the most prominent and respected physicist in the world: Stephen Hawking, .
er.... some would take issue at that. He is remarkable for what he has done considering his disability, but he's by no means the most prominent or respected physicist, even in his university.

Also as we have been through this Stephen Hawking situation SO MANY times before, - e Stephen hawking has no influence on his appearance. But still he has the pride, that despite his huge disability, he is always clean shaven and looks CLEAN.

THIS IS NOT AN ISSUE OF APPEARANCE, but cleanliness. This new regime and its ministers are an image of dirtyness, unshaven (nothing wrong with beards or moustaches, as long as they are looked after!!!), unclean and word is they smell as well. Rightly so, their dirtyness of appearance and hygiene reflects their character and upbringing, and is a shame for Iran.

Stephen Hawking doesn't smell (at least not when I have smelt him). He looks good considering his age and what he has been through, and most of all HE HAS DIGNITY.

Nov 29, 2002
Also, to add another point, mash ghasem.You are ALSO comparing apples with oranges - a professor doesn't have to portray a good image, in fact it is seen as a positive thing for a professor to appear deshevelled, with unruly hair etc...! A head of state or state representative should portray a good image for the country, this is infinitely important in meetings and events. Someone with white socks and black shoes is not going to be taken seriously in any negotiations or talks. Life has a dress and appearance code, would you prefer your banker to where a suit or a sports outfit?

chaaker, strangemoosh

Last edited:
May 2, 2003
Dr. Strangemoosh et al.

Very valid points indeed. You are absolutely right. I just get frustrated when people blindly knock someone for appearance. Who cares what he looks like? If it's dirty, ok. (But I will need proof of dirt)But if it is not fashionable then who am I to say he/she is not capable. If you look at the whole thing from a european point of view then we would not be discussing this.

Peace......

Nov 29, 2002
Mash Ghasem said:
Dr. Strangemoosh et al.

Very valid points indeed. You are absolutely right. I just get frustrated when people blindly knock someone for appearance. Who cares what he looks like? If it's dirty, ok. (But I will need proof of dirt)But if it is not fashionable then who am I to say he/she is not capable. If you look at the whole thing from a european point of view then we would not be discussing this.

Peace......
fair enough.:)