Haloo was arrested

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005

[h=2]Mohammad Reza Ali-Payam: Popular Poet Arrested[/h]
After posting poem critical of government's response to Azarbaijan quake

بامدادخبر – محمدرضا عالی***پیام متخلص به «هالو»، شاعر و طنزپرداز برجسته***ی ایران، عصر روز سه***شنبه (۲۴ مرداد) توسط نیروهای امنیتی بازداشت شد. به گزارش بامدادخبر، نیروهای امنیتی با حکم قضایی وارد منزل این طنزپرداز منتقد شدند و پس از تفتیش منزل و ضبط نوشته***ها و کامپیوتر شخصی وی، او را با خود بردند.

آقای عالی***پیام که به خاطر سروده***های طنز انتقادی***اش از محبوبیت خاصی برخوردار است، پس از زلزله***ی آذربایجان، در صفحه***ی فیسبوک شخصی***اش نوشته بود که «از کلیه هم***وطنانم درخواست می***کنم به جبران کم***کاری رسانه***های میلی در خبررسانی زلزله آذربایجان، تا یک هفته از عکس***ها و نمایه***های مناسب در پروفایل***های فیس***بوک***مان استفاده کنیم. رسانه خود ماییم. خبررسانی کنید.»

او هم***چنین در انتقاد از بی***توجهی تلویزیون دولتی و مقام***های حکومتی در دو روز اول وقوع زلزله***ی اهر و هریس و ورزقان، این دوبیتی را سرود:

«کی گفته که ما دولت راحت طلبیم؟
در فکر گرفتاری خلق عربیم
این قدر نگویید اهر زلزله شد
فعلن که گرفتار دمشق و حلبیم»

آقای عالی***پیام در سه سال گذشته و پس از انتخابات مناقشه***برانگیز ریاست***جمهوری خرداد ۸۸، با انتشار ویدئوهای شعرخوانی***اش که عمدتا در انتقاد به وضع موجود بود، بیش از پیش شناخته شد. او به خاطر سروده***هایش، چندین بار از سوی نهادهای امنیتی و اطلاعاتی احضار شد و مورد بازجویی و تذکر جدی قرار گرفت>>>

LDPC

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2003
Wow this one is so beautiful:
[video=youtube;LhU7Q62re94]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhU7Q62re94&feature=related[/video]

Thanks I didn't know about him, his poems are brilliant. People like him are bigger than regime and can not be arrested or held. Hope he is released soon.

Apr 30, 2003
Very unfortunate indeed. I was wondering how long it would take. He probably hit it where it hurt most. What a messed up regime. Do we even see the light at the end of the tunnel?

Oct 18, 2002
Ponder this. Here you have this brave man and thousands like him arrested everyday but no one does a thing. So really who is haloo here? Us or them? Sad indeed how sad and low sefat we have all become.

Mehran(ISP)

<b>Administrator</b>
Oct 16, 2002
MD, USA
Some of his poems were amazingly brave. He recently had one about Mahdi's appearance. I am surprised it's has taken them all these years to shut him up.
I've been following his work for a couple of years now; he's brilliant. Here his poem about Mahdi

[video=youtube;ivvARyKpuRQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivvARyKpuRQ[/video]

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Baadkoobi is also in jail. Our best and brightest are behind bars:
[video=youtube_share;aovhiGqrfjc]http://youtu.be/aovhiGqrfjc[/video]

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
I like his poems and I demand his unconditional and immediate release from those a**holes sahyoonist filthy jails.
(ye mosht olaaghe ahmagh ham be in regime komak mikonan...)

I think and I bet BT agrees with me that his style is very similar to AbolGhasem Haalat... he is awesome just like Haalat used to be and always will be ....as he (haaloo) said: for the great ppl there is only a birthday and never a date of death bcs they live forever....

here's 1 called Yavashaki :D

یواشکی
آورده اند شیخ ده ما یواشکی/ میلش کشیده بر خر و خرما یواشکی
افطارِ آشکار به نان و پنیر و دوغ / شامش کباب با قزل آلا یواشکی
پول زکات و خمس و وجوهات اهل ده / کرده نهان میان متکا یواشکی
گفتم چرا میان متکا جناب شیخ ؟ / گفت از برای روز مبادا یواشکی
از بس که خورده مال یتیم و صغیر را / طولش شده برابر پهنا یواشکی (نه این که دیگه یواشکی نیست)
آن باده ها که بود به سرداب کدخدا / گویند خورده حضرت آقا یواشکی
وعظ و نماز در ده پایین، جمعه ها / شش روز حال در ده بالا یواشکی
در خانه ی فلان زن بیوه کنار رود / تسبیح شیخ مانده شبی جا ، یواشکی
از بس که کرده صیغه زنان بدون شوی / نصف دهات را شده بابا یواشکی
سالی چهار مرتبه لندن سفر کند / بی پاس و مهر و دستک و ویزا ، یواشکی
با کدخدای کرده تبانی و شیره ها / مالیده اند فرق رعایا یواشکی
هر آن چه باغ و مزرعه بی وارث و سند / خوردند جمله یا علنی یا یواشکی
حکمی که آن یکی بدهد از سر شکم / خودکار این یکی کند امضا یواشکی
قبلن حساب کار دودوتا چهار بود / حالا چهارتا شده چل تا یواشکی
گویند بینشان شکرآب است مدتی / گویا کشیده کار به دعوا یواشکی
این از برای آن زند و آن برای این / هی می زنند سایه ی هم را یواشکی
حالا تقی به جای نقی هست کدخدا / چون جابجا شده همه آرا یواشکی
هالو هوا پس است، برو کشک خود بساب / زیپ دهان ببند و بزن جا یواشکی

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
I've been following his work for a couple of years now; he's brilliant. Here his poem about Mahdi

[video=youtube;ivvARyKpuRQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivvARyKpuRQ[/video]
very good expression tho it is not very polite, Hazrat-e Mahdi (A/S) Knows everything and everyone.(I have readd this book called Molaaghaat Ba Emaam-e Zamaan A at least 5 times and it is 70 stories of actual ppl who have met him and got their wishes from him anywhere from a dying man who became healthy over night and puzzled the all the doctors in baghdad and the caliph hinself to a man who had learning disabilities and overnight became the sea of knowledge (bahrol oloom) anyway I translated into english for anyone who wants to read it)...

But I am glad that gande in regime daroomadeh and everyone knows and everyone tells those who do not know, about the lies and deceptions....

so thanks for the post! we need more truth tellers indeed....

Dec 12, 2002
usa
they said they don't have any political or idealist prisoners .
tafteesh aghayed va zendani kardand har ensan bra ye tafakor va eterazesh rah gomrahan ast .
neshan dadan va hamadri ba deegarn az sefat momtaz ensaniyat ast .hata agar besoorat sher va neveshte bashad
hamme in mardoman khoob ra arj be gozardreed . zenadan yanee che .

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
they said they don't have any political or idealist prisoners .
tafteesh aghayed va zendani kardand har ensan bra ye tafakor va eterazesh rah gomrahan ast .
neshan dadan va hamadri ba deegarn az sefat momtaz ensaniyat ast .hata agar besoorat sher va neveshte bashad
hamme in mardoman khoob ra arj be gozardreed . zenadan yanee che .

Very well said! damet garm Payan jaan, I wished there were more ppl like yourself in this world...
valla be khoda...I wished i could think like this myself lol valla, I mean I try...i just sent a msg to a friend whose neighbor had attacked her and wanted to know why she had called the cops on them...(she never call any cops on them or anyone)? so the neighbor is crazy...but i told her to bake some cookies and take it to her even the crazy ppl like to eat. I dont know? everyone was telling her to get even and do mean things to the neighbor but I believe you should like your neighbors bcs they come in handy when you leave your house or go on vacation they watch your house , besides you have to live with them for a long time so might as well get along...

Dec 12, 2002
usa
thanks for the kind words .meyti jan they are millions and millions good people in the world .i would say majority of human kind are good .
ofcoure there are eviles as well .
why they are eviles and evile's act , i guess that is the way human can distinct the bad and goods and improve .
one of the worst disturbing news for me in recent years the things which had happned in regime prision .
first they tortured people,then they killed them and after that without their premision or famliy premision given their body parts to their own people .
it is against god'will in any faith .