Hamas Leader Shows His True Face by Using the Fake name for Persian Gulf!

The_Referee

National Team Player
Mar 26, 2005
Jabolqa Opposite Jabolsa
شنبه، 11 مهر ماه 1388 برابر با 2009 Saturday 03 October

استفاده رهبر حماس از واژه جعلی "خ ل ی ج ع ر ب ی"

سایت پرچم: خالد مشعل رييس دفتر سياسى حماس از واژه جعلى خليج عربى در سخنرانى خود در قلعه صلاح الدين دمشق استفاده کرد.
وى جمعه شب در سخنرانى خود به مناسبت جشن قدس پايتخت فرهنگى جهان عرب در سال 2009 گفت : اميدوارم همه کشورهاى اسلامى از شمال آفريقا؛ مصر؛ عربستان ؛ سوريه ؛ خليج ع رب ى ؛ ايران ؛ اندونزى تا مالزى در يک صف در برابر دشمن بايستند.
پیش از خالد مشعل، هوگو چاوز و حتی برخی مقامات سوری نیز در خبطی آشکار از واژه جعلی استفاده کرده و نسبت به جزایر سه گانه نیز مواضع ضد ایرانی گرفته اند.

RoozbehAzadi

National Team Player
Nov 19, 2002
Hamas and Lebanese Hizbollah wouldn't give a shit even if all of Iran was nuked. They would only worry about losing their funding, that's all. Otherwise, they couldn't give a shit about Iran or Iranians to begin with. Mullahs sold out Iran's dignity to a bunch of low-life terrorists like Hamas who in return insult Iran's dignity further. Wouldn't it have been so much better for Iran to not have gotten involved in that whole Israel-Arab issue to begin with?

May 9, 2004
این فلسطینی ها ادمهای احمقی هستند و رژیم احمق تر که به اینها کمک می کند
مرتیکه این عربها که دست تو دست امریکا گذاشتن و صدها نفر از بچه های شما را کشتند
خاک تو سرتون

RoozbehAzadi

National Team Player
Nov 19, 2002
This isn't right. I don't agree with Reza or with continuing to flush hundreds of millions, maybe billions of dollars down the toilet with Iran's support of these Arabs who don't give a damn about Iran, but insulting like this isn't the way to go.

You should also change your signature dude. I know you're angry, who wouldn't be when reading and hearing these stories of torture and rape, of seeing Iran's President on CNN picking his nose and laughing at a mass killing of people during WW2. But this movement has to not be about revenge or death. This has to be positive and about Zendeh Baad Iran, not Marg Bar Hizbollah. It has to be about life, not death. Believe it or not, a lot of these Hizbollahis are brainwashed and not the same as the corrupt leaders of Iran who have stolen billions and done anything, and I mean anything(rape, torture, terrorism) to stay in power. I think they're like followers of cults, and refuse to accept the obvious or logic and instead simply continue to believe whatever the mullahs say, no matter what. I honestly don't see Reza as somebody who would rape a protester in order to punish him. I don't see Ashtar as somebody who would torture a prisoner in order to prove how powerful he is to them. I don't think they are the same as those sadistic individuals who do these things. Let this be about Zendeh Baad Iran, Esteghlal, Azadi, Jomhuriyeh Iran, and not about Marg bar this, marg bar that, marg bar eenoh oon.

Otherwise I feel your pain because you love Iran, but this has to be a movement that's full of love of Iran rather than hate of the haters.

May 12, 2007
Maybe he knows AN have agreed with US on lebenon. I read somewhere
he critisised IR brutality in the recent events.
No matter what he is first an Arab then a moslem while Iranian hezbolahis
are first moslem then Arab.

May 9, 2004
من می بینم
اکثر اینهایی که دم از ازادی و ایران ازاد و این چیزها می زنند
به این شکل رفتار میکنند
واقعا جای تاسف دارد که انسان دم از ازادی و شرف و این گونه کلمات بزند ولی واقعیت او چیز دیگری باشد

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
Couln't say that better, marvelous!

This isn't right. I don't agree with Reza or with continuing to flush hundreds of millions, maybe billions of dollars down the toilet with Iran's support of these Arabs who don't give a damn about Iran, but insulting like this isn't the way to go.

You should also change your signature dude. I know you're angry, who wouldn't be when reading and hearing these stories of torture and rape, of seeing Iran's President on CNN picking his nose and laughing at a mass killing of people during WW2. But this movement has to not be about revenge or death. This has to be positive and about Zendeh Baad Iran, not Marg Bar Hizbollah. It has to be about life, not death. Believe it or not, a lot of these Hizbollahis are brainwashed and not the same as the corrupt leaders of Iran who have stolen billions and done anything, and I mean anything(rape, torture, terrorism) to stay in power. I think they're like followers of cults, and refuse to accept the obvious or logic and instead simply continue to believe whatever the mullahs say, no matter what. I honestly don't see Reza as somebody who would rape a protester in order to punish him. I don't see Ashtar as somebody who would torture a prisoner in order to prove how powerful he is to them. I don't think they are the same as those sadistic individuals who do these things. Let this be about Zendeh Baad Iran, Esteghlal, Azadi, Jomhuriyeh Iran, and not about Marg bar this, marg bar that, marg bar eenoh oon.

Otherwise I feel your pain because you love Iran, but this has to be a movement that's full of love of Iran rather than hate of the haters.
Dear Roozbeh

I agree with you only because we really don't know the like of theses peoples' mothers or sisters. There is a possibility that they are wonderful people.
As for the likes of these supporters of torture, rape and murder of our country men and women (if they themselves are not directly involved in committing theses atrocities), I don't think any language is capable of composing an insult that can truly capture the essence of their criminal being.

Feb 17, 2009
what are you talking about ? Iranian muslims are as much iranian as you are

i am a Iranian first but also a muslim, i love my country and religion.

you are very uneducated my friend

ferdosi

Bench Warmer
Apr 21, 2004
No matter what he is first an Arab then a moslem while Iranian hezbolahis are first moslem then Arab.[/QUOTE]

LLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I can't stop laughing, when I read the first part of your sentence, I was expecting the second part being "Iranian hezbollhies are first mulims and then Iranians" so when I read the sentence my first reaction was "Is that a typo?" but 1 seconds later, it hit me and I couldn't stop laughing.....

The sad part of it is that even though you might have ment it as a joke what you said is 100% true... they are first MUSLIM and then ARAB....

A lot of them don't give a shit about the Iranian culture, Norouz, 13 bedar, Char shanbeh sori.... But at the same time celebrate Eideh ghorban, and other Arab/muslim celebration high times.....

Last edited: