Hameed Suriyan wins GOLD in Greco-Roman wrestling!!!

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
the IRIB channel-3 will most probably be showing the matches later tonight.(they have been showing the free-style matches for the past 3 days around midnight.)it will be fun watching hameed suriyan.he is a fantastic wrestler with bright future.good going.

Mobali

Ball Boy
Sep 21, 2005
Iran
I just saw him in Channel3 (IRIB in Iran). And now it's the song of "Pahlavanaan khosh derakhshidid....". His win means a lot since he was Rangraz's rival and Rangraz didn't want to face him and said his level is higher than this. After a lot of controvery, Sourian was chosen and he proved he deserved that

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
yep.i saw the final on channel-3 too.he was really well coached too.they will probably show all the matches in an hour or so.(after the Hitchcuk movie)the good news is that with rangraz and suryan we will have great competition for TM jersey for years to come and that will keep these guys in top form to win the TM jersey.whoever is more ready will qualify,and that's the way it should be folks.i also have hopes for Tavvakolian.i saw him wrestle in mashhad not too long ago and liked his form.he has gathered pretty good deal of experience in the past couple of years too which will enable him to deal with pressure situations.tomorrow is the day for Tavvakolian.