Happening now...

Jun 30, 2009
I think the same, the reason I asked was I had this conversation with a friend and he thought the opposite and his reasoning was, if we do qualify out of group, it could distract people and they get into World cup mode and forget about the protests, I personally do not think that is going to be the case.
yes, but a one game extension does not wipe off 40+ years of misery.

at the end of the day, it is very difficult to predict what will happen and the uncertainty is the exact reason why IR wants these games to be over.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
There was never a chance of qualifying out of this group, regardless of the current situation.

As for what cholagh ali wants, I suspect any distraction is a good one for the regime. A lot depends on what stance the players take. The world cup could be a nightmare for IR.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
سروش_رفیعی، بازیکن پرسپولیس دیشب در میدان تجریش بازداشت و ساعاتی بعد آزاد شده است. او به دلیل دفاع از دختری که مورد حمله نیروهای سرکوب قرار گرفته بود، بازداشت شده بود.
بنا بر اطلاعات رسیده به ایران اینترنشنال، رفیعی هنگام بازداشت به شدت مورد ضرب و شتم ماموران امنیتی قرار گرفت.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
مولوی عبدالحمید امام جمعه اهل سنت زاهدان از رفتار حکومت ایران در پی جمعه خونین انتقاد کرد و گفت «انتظار از هیئت اعزامی رهبری دلجویی بود نه تهدید و ارعاب مظلوم». در اعتراضات ضد حکومتی در این استان بیش ۱۰۰ نفر کشته شده‌اند.
اکنون امام جمعه اهل سنت زاهدان در توییتی نوشته است «انتظار از هیئت اعزامی رهبری دیدن واقعیت‌ها، محکومیت جنایت جمعه خونین زاهدان» بود.
مولوی عبدالحمید اضافه کرد به جای «دلجویی از خانواده‌های شهدا و آسیب‌دیدگان این حادثه و احقاق حق»، این هیات به «تهدید و ارعاب مظلوم» متوسل شده است.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I'd fire the graphics designer but for now imagine taking a shower first thing at the local gym.

Reminds of this fellow who insisted to dry his hair naked and there was a lot of movement to his torso and attachments.
That is why I don't shower in the local gym. Seriously I go back home and shower or has to have a door (maybe once in my life) LOL

homaie

Elite Member
Mar 1, 2003
NY/NJ in USA
سروش_رفیعی، بازیکن پرسپولیس دیشب در میدان تجریش بازداشت و ساعاتی بعد آزاد شده است. او به دلیل دفاع از دختری که مورد حمله نیروهای سرکوب قرار گرفته بود، بازداشت شده بود.
بنا بر اطلاعات رسیده به ایران اینترنشنال، رفیعی هنگام بازداشت به شدت مورد ضرب و شتم ماموران امنیتی قرار گرفت.
غیبت سروش رفیعی در تمرین پرسپولیس
سروش رفیعی در تمرین امروز تیم پرسپولیس حضور نداشت.
غیبت سروش رفیعی در تمرین پرسپولیس - ورزش سه (varzesh3.com)