Happening now...

HalaMadrid

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver, Canada
We have people on this forum now who supported reformists but are now very far away from their previous position.

Some of them support Real Madrid

Will they forever be tarnished by their delusions (whether supporting real Madrid or whatever)? Or can people just accept and move on?
what are you saying? please speak direct or perhaps better not to speak?

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
We have people on this forum now who supported reformists but are now very far away from their previous position.

Will they forever be tarnished by their delusions (whether supporting real Madrid or whatever)? Or can people just accept and move on?
which member is that ?
our of curiosity ?
As far as I know @HalaMadrid doesn't support reformists

Tehol Bedict

Aug 6, 2021
Helvetia 🇨🇭
Iranians were careless of WC in general and only basij was clowning post the single win.
Former lead news writer of this very website was getting very angry about people not celebrating Iran's world cup win. Although said nothing about five months of blood on Iran's streets

The former News Team, ISP Managers Team, ISP Podcast Team guy as well:

He does pipe up if the culprit is the US government

Last edited:

HalaMadrid

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver, Canada

Listen, next time harf mizani, back it up or stay silent. I strongly suggest you think before typing.

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
سه شنبه ۲ اسفند ۱۴۰۱ ایران ۰۱:۴۷

آلمان: افزودن سپاه به فهرست سازمان‌های تروریستی اتحادیه اروپا «مبنای حقوقی» ندارد
۲ ساعت پیش

آنالینا بائربوک، وزیر امور خارجه آلمان.
اشتراک
چاپ
آنالینا بائربوک، وزیر امور خارجه آلمان، می‌گوید کارشناسان حقوقی اتحادیه اروپایی اعلام کرده‌اند در حال حاضر هیچ مبنای حقوقی برای تروریستی اعلام کردن سپاه پاسداران انقلاب اسلامی وجود ندارد.
وزیر امور خارجه آلمان این اظهارات را روز دوشنبه ۱ اسفند پس از پایان نشستی با همتایان اروپایی خود در بروکسل بیان کرد.
همزمان با برگزاری این نشست، تعداد زیادی از ایرانیان در بروکسل با برگزاری تجمعی اعتراضی خواهان افزودن سپاه پاسداران به فهرست سازمان‌های تروریستی این اتحادیه شدند.
اظهارات وزیر امور خارجه آلمان در حالی است که پارلمان اروپا اواخر دی‌ماه سال جاری قطعنامه‌ای تصویب کردند که یکی از متمم‌های آن خواستار افزودن سپاه پاسداران و زیرمجموعه‌های آن، از جمله بسیج و نیروی قدس، به فهرست تروریستی اتحادیه اروپا شده بود.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
سه شنبه ۲ اسفند ۱۴۰۱ ایران ۰۱:۴۷

آلمان: افزودن سپاه به فهرست سازمان‌های تروریستی اتحادیه اروپا «مبنای حقوقی» ندارد
۲ ساعت پیش

آنالینا بائربوک، وزیر امور خارجه آلمان.
اشتراک
چاپ
آنالینا بائربوک، وزیر امور خارجه آلمان، می‌گوید کارشناسان حقوقی اتحادیه اروپایی اعلام کرده‌اند در حال حاضر هیچ مبنای حقوقی برای تروریستی اعلام کردن سپاه پاسداران انقلاب اسلامی وجود ندارد.
وزیر امور خارجه آلمان این اظهارات را روز دوشنبه ۱ اسفند پس از پایان نشستی با همتایان اروپایی خود در بروکسل بیان کرد.
همزمان با برگزاری این نشست، تعداد زیادی از ایرانیان در بروکسل با برگزاری تجمعی اعتراضی خواهان افزودن سپاه پاسداران به فهرست سازمان‌های تروریستی این اتحادیه شدند.
اظهارات وزیر امور خارجه آلمان در حالی است که پارلمان اروپا اواخر دی‌ماه سال جاری قطعنامه‌ای تصویب کردند که یکی از متمم‌های آن خواستار افزودن سپاه پاسداران و زیرمجموعه‌های آن، از جمله بسیج و نیروی قدس، به فهرست تروریستی اتحادیه اروپا شده بود.
When they build an atomic bomb then it becomes legal, be gholeh irania "ya khari ya khodet ro be khari mizani"

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Very sad news:

اصغر سپهری، برادر فاطمه سپهری، زندانی سیاسی در توییتر نوشت خواهرش در تماسی با خانواده خبر داد که دادگاه انقلاب به ریاست قاضی منصوری، حکم ۱۸ سال زندان برای او صادر کرده است.
۱۰ سال از این حکم برای اتهام «تبلیغ علیه نظام» و دو سال برای «توهین» به خامنه‌ای و خمینی است.

HalaMadrid

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver, Canada
When they build an atomic bomb then it becomes legal, be gholeh irania "ya khari ya khodet ro be khari mizani"
My opinion is EU knows more than you and I, they probably have tons of spies in IR and know IR is not anywhere near building nuclear bomb.
We (Iranians) need to understand NO , ZERO, NADA, ZILCH foreign country gives a shit about Iran, they ONLY care for their own benefits, so all this "human right" BS is only talk , politics is a dirty game my friend, it's not what you and I read on Iran International site, there is so much going on behind the scene that no one knows!
Take the war between Ukraine and Russia, do you really think if Russia wanted, they could not level Ukraine? do you really think if US/Canada/UK etc really cared for Ukraine, they would not send more help to finish? It's all a show , a freaking show to keep people busy.

At the end of the day, Iranians (inside Iran) if they want, should do something to change the government, be ghole shaaer "Kas nakharad poshte man, joz naakhooone angoshte man". Waiting on US/UK ya yarki dige, is waste of time.

PS: I am not inside Iran, I am a coward that instead of staying in Iran and changing things, I ran away for a better life for myself. So I am not asking (nor expecting) anything from the people of Iran.

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
اقتصاد آنلاین نوشت: بنزین تا دو هفته آینده دو نرخی می‌شود و نرخ بنزین افزایش می‌یابد. جلال میرزایی،عضو کمیسیون انرژی مجلس شورای اسلامی، با بیان اینکه سامانه هوشمند کارت سوخت آماده است،گفت: احتمالاً ۲ هفته آینده شاهد اعمال ۲ نرخی شدن، نرخ بنزین باشیم و گران شدن آن خواهیم بود.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
تاریخ نگارش : ۴ بهمن ۱۴۰۱ در جلسه ویژه امروز افزایش نرخ بنزین آزاد به ۱۳۰۰۰ تومان در بین تصمیم گیران جمهوری اسلامی نهایی شد. به محض فراهم شدن شرایط اجرای این تصمیم ، قیمت حامل های انرژی و بنزین افزایش خواهد یافت. مردم ایران آماده باشید.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
My opinion is EU knows more than you and I, they probably have tons of spies in IR and know IR is not anywhere near building nuclear bomb.
We (Iranians) need to understand NO , ZERO, NADA, ZILCH foreign country gives a shit about Iran, they ONLY care for their own benefits, so all this "human right" BS is only talk , politics is a dirty game my friend, it's not what you and I read on Iran International site, there is so much going on behind the scene that no one knows!
Take the war between Ukraine and Russia, do you really think if Russia wanted, they could not level Ukraine? do you really think if US/Canada/UK etc really cared for Ukraine, they would not send more help to finish? It's all a show , a freaking show to keep people busy.

At the end of the day, Iranians (inside Iran) if they want, should do something to change the government, be ghole shaaer "Kas nakharad poshte man, joz naakhooone angoshte man". Waiting on US/UK ya yarki dige, is waste of time.

PS: I am not inside Iran, I am a coward that instead of staying in Iran and changing things, I ran away for a better life for myself. So I am not asking (nor expecting) anything from the people of Iran.
The problem is that we envision Europe and America as this giant smart entity that knows everything and have figured out everything but I think it is not true at all. The problem with mankind is that generally we never want to prevent anything in life, we all want to remedy problems and we don't have vision.
I would argue, that for Europeans specially, an unstable middle east is pretty bad. Millions of Syrian and refugees come to these nations with completely different culture and point of view because they don't have any other option. And today, Iran is building drones that are used in the war.
In terms of Russia and Ukraine war, they are leveling Ukraine, have you seen videos of the cities ? US can't directly enter the war, because then we enter world war. Again don't under-estimate the power of Russia either.
All our effort abroad is not to make western countries to help us but not give them money that could be used against us (lifeline). I think the Iranians outside have done everything in their power now we should see what happens inside.
This stuff about I am not in Iran, please continue your effort outside in Iran, nobody expects you be a super hero. This is a marathon. Iran and Iranians have to be victorious.