Happening now...

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
This is a game Iran (and certainly Iranians) would never come out of as a winner. What would happen if they could for once not interfere in other countries' affairs and mind their own business?!!
Give me a break irmão....eyA!
What do you mean, why such a naivitity, I dont know if this is true or not, as a matter of fact I dont give a crap if it is!

Now tell me, how about the superpowers interfear other nations business, politics and elections all the time and all over the entire world, replacing hAji #1 with hAji #2 and the world still happy over it, so what?
Now, moullas doing the same crap, IMO quite funny!

God Shave The Queen!

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Heeeee Haw, I at last find what's all about, "khar" means donkey, but sadly enough that thread is already locked, awwh... However, I got it all now, it's all about how sweet a burro is. Iranian move, eng. sub! ¡Pero qué burro eres, estás montando el burro al revés, vamos ... ¡ahhhh!
Whatever you're thinking about the donkeys, time to change your mind!
Wild donkeys engineer water holes that help other species!

Last edited:

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Give me a break irmão....eyA!
What do you mean, why such a naivitity, I dont know if this is true or not, as a matter of fact I dont give a crap if it is!

Now tell me, how about the superpowers interfear other nations business, politics and elections all the time and all over the entire world, replacing hAji #1 with hAji #2 and the world still happy over it, so what?
Now, moullas doing the same crap, IMO quite funny!

God Shave The Queen!
You said the difference! They are superpowers! That is why I say playing their game will never be beneficial for Iran. It will only result in the country being more isolated and the only ones who will suffer, will be the Iranian people!

Last edited:

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
You said the difference! They are superpowers! That is why I say playing their game will never be beneficial for Iran. It will only result in the country being more isolated and the only ones who will suffer, will be the Iranian people!
It is and it has always been the rule of jungle. If you are not strong others will crush you! Democracy and human rights is a load of bollocks.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
You're obviously going astray the very obvious here....."Difference", qué?
The level of being simpletone is killing me!

See, whether you, me and all the hAjees on this board like it or not, Islamic Fucking Moranic of Iran has reached the level of being the superpower of that middle-crapy region, they feel they can fuck it up whenever they like it and they know they cannot be held accountable!

The United States was built in September 1783, the brits and American representatives signed a peace treaty in Paris, an independent country was formed consisted of thirteen colonies which would later be called states.
Here in this country the people would begin to rule, no king no emperor, there was no question of becoming a superpower, interfering in the affairs of other countries, not of starting countless of wars, the people would rule!

Now, the fact is the moullas have learned to interfear a bit in almost everywhere and they know that the world cant do a shit about it.
And no, I strongly dissagree that the country getting more isolated or Iranian people suffering from that kind of act.
Wake up, the fight is over baby, that fucking orange "big mouth" baboon, moustachio faggit & fat Mike handed it over to moullas, these three retards were as a gift from the heaven, their actions made it possible for the IR of Iran to become the obvious superpower of the middle-shit region!

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002

See, whether you, me and all the hAjees on this board like it or not, Islamic Fucking Moranic of Iran has reached the level of being the superpower of that middle-crapy region, they feel they can fuck it up whenever they like it and they know they cannot be held accountable!

The United States was built in September 1783, the brits and American representatives signed a peace treaty in Paris, an independent country was formed consisted of thirteen colonies which would later be called states.
Here in this country the people would begin to rule, no king no emperor, there was no question of becoming a superpower, interfering in the affairs of other countries, not of starting countless of wars, the people would rule!

Now, the fact is the moullas have learned to interfear a bit in almost everywhere and they know that the world cant do a shit about it.
And no, I strongly dissagree that the country getting more isolated or Iranian people suffering from that kind of act.
Wake up, the fight is over baby, that fucking orange "big mouth" baboon, moustachio faggit & fat Mike handed it over to moullas, these three retards were as a gift from the heaven, their actions made it possible for the IR of Iran to become the obvious superpower of the middle-shit region!
Super power not in terms of economy though ... Just laat bazi in region :D

Oct 18, 2010
iran has been a regional super power for sometime.
which is why they face so much opposition from the mediocre
minds in the world.if iran was not a power they would not even
be discussed by those in power just like the rest of the slaves in
west asia.
but many iranians will go to extreme denial rather than acknowledge iran
or iranians being a power in anything,from football to politics, etc...
i bet you one bitcoin that if you put these boys in a room with a naked
jessica,they will still find something to complain about,that's the sort
of mentality they have on iran :ROFLMAO:

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002

Jesus, you are lost on so many levels, I don't even know where to begin. What does being a superpower in the region have anything to do with interfering with the affairs of one of the superpowers in the world? The superpower in the world who's allies are the rest of the world superpowers will eat Iran alive without onions and lemon on the side! What Iran does is bad politics, period! They keep shooting themselves in the foot and you are celebrating. It's the mentality of people like you in Iran which has turned the state of the country into what you see today!

Besides, who says Iran is even the region's superpower? Superpower my a$$.......wake up from your la la land please.....

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Jesus, you are lost on so many levels, I don't even know where to begin. What does being a superpower in the region have anything to do with interfering with the affairs of one of the superpowers in the world? The superpower in the world who's allies are the rest of the world superpowers will eat Iran alive without onions and lemon on the side! What Iran does is bad politics, period! They keep shooting themselves in the foot and you are celebrating. It's the mentality of people like you in Iran which has turned the state of the country into what you see today! Besides, who says Iran is even the region's superpower? Superpower my a$$.......wake up from your la la land please.....
ayY bratsky, you're rite, I'm wrong..... I give it to you!

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Give'm moullas another 25-30 more years and you will see they become clearly one of the strogest economy in Asia by far, check out chinese, where were they 25 years ago!?
You can't compare China with Iran.
First of all, China allowed all the countries to bring the manufacturing and slowly became stronger and stronger. Nobody wants to invest or be involved in Iran. You are comparing apple and orange.
Secondly, as dictatoship and horrible CCP is, they are far more concerned about the average Chinese than IRI about average Iranian. In general, Chinese don't hate their government as much as we do.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Iran is far from being a superpower in the region. They only have half a$$ quality missiles and a few allies like Hezbollah and Yemeni houtis to keep themselves alive! They are surrounded by American and Russian high tech military equipment all over the region. If the will was truly there, the whole country could be flattened to the ground in a matter of a few months if not weeks. Sure, Iran can give a respectable response while getting destroyed but to think they are the region's superpower is way beyond being naïve.

It seems like the Mullas' propaganda has even influenced some ISP members here to believe the $h*t they've been trying to put in the heads of everyone for decades. :)

Last edited:

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
It is and it has always been the rule of jungle. If you are not strong others will crush you! Democracy and human rights is a load of bollocks.
I agree oghab jan and in the jungle a puppy would never go bark at a tiger or else he would be eaten alive. It's a matter of surviving for the weaker species.

Iran interfering in the affairs of the countries in the region is way different compared to interfering in the UK's.

Last edited:

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Iran is far from being a superpower in the region. They only have half a$$ quality missiles and a few allies like Hezbollah and Yemeni houtis to keep themselves alive! They are surrounded by American and Russian high tech military equipment all over the region. If the will was truly there, the whole country could be flattened to the ground in a matter of a few months if not weeks. Sure, Iran can give a respectable response while getting destroyed but to think they are the region's superpower is way beyond being naïve.

It seems like the Mullas' propaganda has even influenced some ISP members here to believe the $h*t they've been trying to put in the heads of everyone for decades. :)
Nobody will attack Iran
It is all a game

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
شش گزارشگر حقوق بشر سازمان ملل در بیانیه‌ای از وضعیت سلامت محمد نوری‌زاد، زندانی سیاسی در ایران به شدت ابراز نگرانی کرده‌اند و درباره "احتمال مرگ" او در صورت ادامه وضعیت کنونی هشدار دادند.
جاوید رحمان، گزارشگر ویژه حقوق بشر ایران در سازمان ملل و پنج نفر از همکاران او گفته‌اند که "به شدت از بدرفتاری با محمد نوری‌زاد و ادامه حبس او به دلیل ابراز عقیده" نگران هستند و خواهان آزادی فوری آقای نوری‌زاد شده‌اند.
این گزارشگران هشدار داده‌اند که عدم دریافت مراقبت‌های پزشکی کافی و بی‌توجهی به نظر پزشکان درباره سلامت محمد نوری‌زاد "می‌تواند به معنای شکنجه و سایر رفتارهای ظالمانه، غیرانسانی و تحقیرآمیز باشد."
در روزهای گذشته سازمان‌ها و فعالان حقوق بشر بارها درباره "وضعیت خطرناک" آقای نوری‌زاد و "در خطر بودن جان او" در زندان هشدار داده‌اند.
محمد نوری‌زاد، مستندساز و فعال حقوق بشر که در سال‌های گذشته یکی از صریح‌ترین منتقدان و مخالفان حکومت ایران بوده، از جمله ۱۴ نفری است که در نامه‌ای به آیت‌الله علی خامنه‌ای خواهان استعفای او از رهبری شده بودند. تعدادی از نویسندگان این نامه به حبس‌های طولانی محکوم شده‌اند.

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
دبیر اول سفارت سوئیس در ایران که زنی 51 ساله بنام "سیلوی" بود، با سقوط از بام یکی از برج های کامرانیه تهران کشته شد. به بر گزارش های منتشر شده، جسد او ساعت ها پس از سقوط پیدا شد. خبرهائی که در ایران منتشر شده همگی ناقص است و عمدتا پرداخته شده به حاشیه های خبر و نه اصل خبر. مثلا این که اول گفته شده که یک آقا از برج افتاده و بعد معلوم شده خانم بوده و یا اینکه یکی از کارکنان سفارت بود و ...
خبرگزاری های داخلی ننوشته اند که آیا دبیر اول سفارت در یکی از آپارتمان های برجی که از بام آن سقوط کرده زندگی می کرده است؟ اورژانس تهران گفته است:
"کارگر این فرد به داخل ساختمان می آید و متوجه عدم حضور او می شود. سپس با پلیس تماس می‌گیرند و پلیس هم با اورژانس تماس می گیرد. جسد داخل باغچه پیدا شده و از طبقه ١٧ ساختمان به پایین سقوط کرده است. این برج 20 طبقه داشته است.
حادثه را می توان مرتبط با نقش سفارت سوئیس بعنوان رابط ایران و امریکا و حافظ منافع امریکا در غیاب سفارت امریکا در جمهوری اسلامی دانست. بسیار بعید است که او خود کشی کرده باشد و یا رفته باشد بالای بام که ماهواره اش را درست کند و یا به کبوترها دانه بدهد و عقب عقب رفته و افتاده باشد! حادثه، یک حادثه سیاسی است که ارتباط مستقیم به مذاکرات وین و کاهش تنش میان ایران و امریکا و تلاش اسرائیل برای جلوگیری از ادامه این روند به قیمت هر حادثه ای دارد. نمونه های تاریخی چنین حوادثی هم در جهان و هم در ایران کم نیست. از جمله ماجرای سقاخانه "آ شیخ هادی" در تهران که زمینه اعلام انحلال سلسله قاجاریه توسط رضاخان سردار سپه و اعلام سلسله پهلوی و شاه شدن رضاخان شد. در ماجرا این سقاخانه "رابرت ایمبری" نایب کنسول سفارت آمریکا در تهران در سال 1303 بدست مرتجعین مذهبی کشته و در واقع "ترور" شد.
هیچ کلیمی ایرانی در ترورها و حوادثی که اسرائیل در ایران ترتیب میدهد نقش ندارد و هیچ اسرائیلی نیز مستقیم خود در ایران عامل حوادث نیست، بلکه عاملین ایرانیانی هستند که دستآموز اسرائیل شده اند. کشته شدن دبیر اول سفارت سوئیس در ایران که یکی از دیپلمات های برجسته آن کشور بوده، در پرده ابهام باقی نخواهد ماند و در روزهای آینده جزئیات آن از پرده بیرون خواهد افتاد، حتی اگر رسانه های فارسی زبان خارج از ایران بدلیل ملاحظاتی که در ارتباط با اسرائیل دارند، مایل به اشاره به این مسائل نداشته باشند. شاید آنهائی در این ماجرا به خدمت گرفته شده و نقش آفرین شده اند که قبلا تجربه پرت کردن قاضی منصوری از طبقه سوم هتل محل اقامت او در بخارست را داشته اند