Happening now...

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Behrooz you like to go round and round and then we come back to the same point again..... "Iran will not and will never be free the way you want it in our life time". I have never said anything less than that! If you think you can do it with a revolution instead, you can wake up and smell the chaii (tea). It wont happen! You better get used to that.
My question was about the reform movement and what happened to it. Do you think it is still possible? What is happening now is the consequence of the last 24 years, most of which were in the hands of "reformists".

Oct 18, 2010
iran should co-sponsor this with china.
canada can't get a free ride with human rights abuses
while barking at others :p

China calls for Canada human rights inquiry

Just moments before Canada was due to issue a call for an international investigation into crimes against Uyghurs in China’s Xinjiang province Tuesday, a Chinese diplomat stepped in with Beijing’s own proposal: an investigation into Canada.

“We are deeply concerned about the human rights violations against the Indigenous people in Canada,” Jiang Duan, a senior official at China’s mission to the United Nations in Geneva, said at a meeting of the U.N. Human Rights Council.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2021/06/22/china-canada-uighur-indigenous/

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
My question was about the reform movement and what happened to it. Do you think it is still possible? What is happening now is the consequence of the last 24 years, most of which were in the hands of "reformists".
LOL@ 24 years....nice number. I would say most of the past 42 years have been in the hands of the conservatives. I don't know where you get your conclusions from. and no, reform the way you want it is not possible in our life time. Frankly getting tired of repeating it. Our lives were ruined the day people went out to the streets and did the revolution. You and I are never gonna see a free Iran. At some point you need to accept it. I don't know why you can't. We are doomed dude, doomed!

Last edited:
Jan 26, 2006
Globe earthers defense mechanism. Too brainwashed on everything, too comfortable with lies and too Indifferent when they hide the truth from them. At least a flatearther asks a question and researched the truth. Do you? I am not sure. because you want your food to be chewed for you.

Of course. . The Truth is banned from social media. God forbid children watch this and become flat earthers??? so effing obvious to stop the truth from hitting the mainstream with no shame.

"If believing in the Flat earth is wrong, I don't wanna be right"

Attachments

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
If you compare deficiency of vote tally for hemati compare to hasan kilid , 20 mil stayed home just in that equation. that's a good third of qualified voters, plus!

They also announced a Qatar gift of a jombo plane for the new amameh in chief and then denied it.

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
hemati roughly got 4 mil vs hasan kilid of supposedly 24 mil .. hate to trust these figures but 20 mil deficiency announces ordering coffin for reformists and their foxes.

Oct 18, 2010
i just googled the "cost of afghanistan war" and this turned up:

$815.7 billion

The Defense Department's latest 2020 report said war-fighting costs totaled $815.7 billion over the years. That covers the operating costs of the U.S. military in Afghanistan, everything from fuel and food to Humvees, weapons and ammunition, from tanks and armored vehicles to aircraft carriers and airstrikes.

and there is nothing to show for it as far as i can see.
in fact the big bad taliban is about to take charge again
over there :oops:

the only achievement is 20 years of killing of mostly
innocent women and children with a few bad guys in
between.

i remember my dad's 'revolutionary' friends predicting back in 2003
after the usa brings 'democracy' to afghanistan(and iraq) the
domino effect will take over and iran will inevitably become a 'western'
satellite state and have 'democracy'.

toady i can claim they were completely wrong :ROFLMAO:

Oct 18, 2010
canada keeps finding mass graves of indigenous children.

meanwhile they seem to back down on their unfounded
accusations against iran :cool:

Canada investigation finds no evidence Ukraine plane crash was ‘premeditated’

Canada admits that it has found "no evidence" after eight months of investigation that the downing of a Ukrainian passenger plane by Iran’s military was “premeditated."

CBC News on Wednesday cited an unclassified report on the circumstances and causes of the aircraft’s destruction, which said "the Forensic Team found no evidence that the downing of Flight PS752 was premeditated."​
The report comes a month after a Canadian court ruled that the incident was deliberate and claimed it was an “act of terrorism.”

https://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2021/06/24/660793/Canada-no-evidence-Ukraine-plane-crash-premeditated

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
damn worth every penny too.US prints that in like what, week and a half? and alllies buy the treasuries while the enemy is scatching their doodool tala.

i just googled the "cost of afghanistan war" and this turned up:

$815.7 billion

:ROFLMAO:
Because of silk road initiative US cant lose afghan and its hash & opium. Those tight-ass chinese are a threat.

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
So what's the scenario?
1- A half-ass agreement before Raesi steps in ? any mishap would be blamed on current thieves and Raesi is home-free.
2- Or welcome to the dark ages.
3- KC blows the webmaster and pubic-facial admin bans both for a week.

Last edited: