Happening now...

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
"Human rights" crowd charged America millions of dollars to train Niloufar Rahmani to be a combat pilot.

as soon she set foot in the United States for additional, she decided to stay in America.

That's the most common story of this corwd's achievement in Afghanistan.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
All democratic agenda,
LOL if you thought, democratic or republican give a $hit about your brown a$$ or my brown a$$ life you are sadly mistaken.

got out to american coffee shops, by the university, bars see who is discussing Afghanistan and people who fell of the plane.

might find 1 or 2 out of thousands. they are talking about NFL preseason.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
America is losing its power in this world ... in 2 months, Chinese will extract all resources of Afghanistan and as Iranian say "be rishe in Americai hayeh kos khol mikhandan" ... And to say, they didn't underestimated this and it was all in the grand scheme plan, it is a lie. Just mark my word, maybe Americans think they are done with Afghanistan but Afghanistan is not done with America (as a republican senator I think said this). Now watch and see in 2 years, all the Al-Qaeda will be back. Biden will go as the most fucked up president in history. He goes to camp David right after his speech, what the fuck ?

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
what is your definition of power?
Zero influence in the world, from China to North Africa is in control of China. It is hard to believe but they are buying the whole world.
Bodo bodo, helicopter ro begirim, Taliban koone moon ro pareh nakonan.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Who came up with Vax? who has the most sophisticated air force? Where are the HQ of top Tech companies.

Cheers,
Doosteh aziz, I didn't say they are becoming Afghanistan, I said they are slowly losing their power and influence in this world.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
The human mentality is a very interesting one. Because somehow some have convinced themselves that whatever America does is based on a "plan" and "they know everything and can predict everything", this is part of the grand scheme of things as well. Na baba jan, Ridan big time.

Afghanistan was a strategic part for America plan in middle east and now it is gone and became part of China schemes. Democrats and Biden were completely miscalculated everything, ignored military intelligence and now America is humiliated in the world.
Let's send 5000 troops to bring 2000 troops back home and beg Pakistan to help them.
Now look at the region: Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Tajikestan and ... are under China influence. That is what I mean by losing power.

And now they want to concentrate fighting against China, how ? By importing more goods from China ? LOL
The Chinese representative told Americans in a meeting go f ... yourself.

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
Doosteh aziz, I didn't say they are becoming Afghanistan, I said they are slowly losing their power and influence in this world.
Is it worth having influence in places like Afghanistan or some places in Africa? America has learned its lesson that it is not worth it. America still has extreme influence in places that matter like Europe and Asia (mainly Japan and South Korea). A good examples of America's influence is NATO and the number of military bases it has around the world. America is a economic powerhouse that China will never match. California's GDP alone is the 5th largest in the world. There is a reason why the US can impose sanctions on countries like Iran and other countries have no choice but to obliged.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Is it worth having influence in places like Afghanistan or some places in Africa? America has learned its lesson that it is not worth it. America still has extreme influence in places that matter like Europe and Asia (mainly Japan and South Korea). A good examples of America's influence is NATO and the number of military bases it has around the world. America is a economic powerhouse that China will never match. California's GDP alone is the 5th largest in the world. There is a reason why the US can impose sanctions on countries like Iran and other countries have no choice but to obliged.
First and foremost, I am telling you this that I hate the Chinese communist party (CCP) more than anything in this world. In fact, any entity that is friend with Iran is piece of shit. So don't think I am a China fan or something like that. America military and traditional war is changed. America is incapable of any war in this world. In fact, they have lost every war except possibly kosovo. NATO is also a joke.
China will surpass USA economy in 15 years, there is no debate on this. One can argue about quality of life is totally different but China is super power that will capture most of the hemisphere and will have more money than America will imagine. The only hope is that somehow they explode from inside which no indication of that exist today. Look at what percentage of lands in America, Canada, Europe, South America is bought by Chinese.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
now you are just making things up! which u.s political scientist has said Afghanistan is of strategic value to the U.S?
So they spent 1.2 trillion dollar in country and they said it wasn't for building a new government so they are complete idiots then :D
In the grand scheme of things, America thought they will capture Iraq and then Afghanistan and will control the whole middle east. Zereshk.
Iraq is controlled by Iran and Afghanistan is controlled by Taliban now, lol.

Last edited: