Happening now...

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I am glad to see we share similar sentiments with respects to one another's posts.

Under zaher shah women got the right o voting i think in the late 60s. University of Kabul was built 3 years before the University of Tehran. So dont mix up things.
Yes I am sure a thousand women in Kabul got to university.

That's why such photos of Afghanistan and Iran are misleading.

it suggests that women going to university or going around with mini skirs was the norm. where in reality it was limited to super tiny subset of the population.

and yes i am sure with knowledge of hindsight many folks in Kabul would rather go back to the 70s.

however for many in back waters of Afghanistan, i am sure it would have made very little difference.

If Zaher shah was such a super great man, I am not sure why his own very cousin Davood Khan decide to depose him.

Typical iranian attitude to reduce a nation's complicated history to a some "nostalgic" photos.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
I am pretty sure you know you are talking bullshit but you are not man enough to admit it. So i have to repeat the already mentioned: Afghanistan was not a great or progressive country back in the 70s, not compared to the norms we know from the west. But: Afghanistan was not the shitwhole it is today or better say the shit whole its been in the last 4, 5 decades. Afghan people had generally a better life under Zaher shah until Amin than they have today and there is nothing to argue about this fact.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
I am glad to see we share similar sentiments with respects to one another's posts.

If Zaher shah was such a super great man, I am not sure why his own very cousin Davood Khan decide to depose him.

Good. You atleast went and googled who Zaher Shah was which is a step in the right direction but you are still talking bullshit because a good guy can be toppled by a bad man and vice versa so this statement of yours is ridiculous beyond belief. You better stop it right here. You are not into it.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
The poor ass brits with U.S help could not hold Helmeand province and now their MPs are like oh we should have the capability to go places without the U.S.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
50 years from now somebody smarter than me will lookup Ashraf Ghani and correct the record when others try protray Ashraf Ghani as some kind of brilliant ruler.
Never expected anything better but you are seemingly looking dumber with each post. Now you are comparing a backward cave islamist who probably cant even tell his right from the left hand with Zaher Shah an educated man (in France) who started to get that country going, at least to some degree. I mean dude, i know you have a soft spot for islam and are negative towards the west (although using all the benefits of the western life) and probably even force your wife to wear hejab even in the US but seriously, stop this BS now. Its making you look silly

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Never expected anything better but you are seemingly looking dumber with each post. Now you are comparing a backward cave islamist who probably cant even tell his right from the left hand with Zaher Shah an educated man (in France)
who is the dumbby?
Ghani was plenty educated!

take a moment, get some humility, read the facts and then resume being a keyboard warrior!

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
who is the dumbby?
Ghani was plenty educated!

take a moment, get some humility, read the facts and then resume being a keyboard warrior!
Yup my bad. I completely missed the name Ashraf Ghani, for whatever reason i thought you were trying to compare Akhoondzadeh to a guy like Zaher Shah. However, that doesnt change much. You keep ignoring the fact that the afghans used to have better times than under the islamists.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
The poor ass brits with U.S help could not hold Helmeand province and now their MPs are like oh we should have the capability to go places without the U.S.

I refused to watch this debate or even see/read about it when I saw a Labour Party female bitch stand up and give a lecture about Taliban not being real Islam blah blah bah.....

Oct 18, 2010
iran tanker sails to lebanon with very badly needed fuel.
and they dare anyone to interfere with it :p

Hezbollah Warns U.S., Israel Not To Stop Iranian Oil To Lebanon

Lebanese Shiite group Hezbollah, backed by Iran, warned on Thursday the United States and Israel not to try to interfere with a shipment of Iranian fuel oil that is en route to Lebanon.

The vessel carrying fuel oil from Iran is considered Lebanese territory since the moment of departure, said Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah, the leader of Hezbollah, which organized the oil shipment.

"We don't want to get into a challenge with anyone, we don't want to get into a problem with anyone. We want to help our people," Nasrallah said in a televised address, as carried by Reuters.

"I say to the Americans and the Israelis that the boat that will sail within hours from Iran is Lebanese territory," the leader of the Iran-backed movement added.

Nasrallah announced over the weekend that Hezbollah would start imports of gasoline and diesel from Iran to Lebanon amid a severe fuel shortage and an economic crisis in the country.

https://oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-...srael-Not-To-Stop-Iranian-Oil-To-Lebanon.html

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Nasrallah announced over the weekend that Hezbollah would start imports of gasoline and diesel from Iran to Lebanon amid a severe fuel shortage and an economic crisis in the country.
مادر هرچی ایرانی رو سگ بگاد که مشکل سوخت لبنان و حزب الله براش اولویت داره. در اون مملکت لجن خیز و جرز بگیرن.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
iran tanker sails to lebanon with very badly needed fuel.
and they dare anyone to interfere with it :p

Hezbollah Warns U.S., Israel Not To Stop Iranian Oil To Lebanon
They might have to rely on the russian fleet in mediterranean.

I am not sure Israel will be deterred by Hezbollah's threat of launching a few hundred missiles.

also, shooting down the iranian taner has some downsides. oil possibly leaking in the sea close to Israel.
second might not look good for them politically in Lebanon and put people like Harirri in a bad position.

Israel might pick tarets other than oil tankers. (maybe shand)

Oct 18, 2010
iran can take care of themselves and their allies and they have
proved it over the last few years.
the apartheid regime in isreal has tasted the iranian retaliation
and i doubt they are eager for more.
and no need for russian help, in fact they should stay as far away as they can :D

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
The whole Afghanistan saga basically guarantees one thing.

Biden won't be in the mood to give into iranian demands for coming back to the original JCPOA.
He can't be looking "soft" at this point and time.

and next year is election season and he can't do anything then. nothing JCPOA wise will be happening unless iran is willing to offer a sweet deal.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
The whole Afghanistan saga basically guarantees one thing.

Biden won't be in the mood to give into iranian demands for coming back to the original JCPOA.
He can't be looking "soft" at this point and time.

and next year is election season and he can't do anything then. nothing JCPOA wise will be happening unless iran is willing to offer a sweet deal.
please forgive the language but shashidam tuye dahaneh Biden who has zero compassion for human rights.