Happening now...

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
If you thought anybody in the west stays up a minute at night worrying up the lives of brown people on the other side of the world.

hopefully the "Kabul skydiving club" shirts that went on sale should clear it up for you.

1629498077973.png

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
of course. he did not get to highest levels of powers with being kind.

the whole game is about backstabbing in a small corporation. let a lone at that high politique level.
This was Americas plan to pull out, Trump released the fellow negotiated with him too. Correct and Biden fucked it up but Trump were gonna pull by May 1st had he been in offie. So other than Covid he'd fuck this too.. now it's even 1-1 but Biden may eff things more. who knows.

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
همین بایدن مادرجنده قبل انتخابات چه اشک تمساحایی که نمیریخت واسه پناهجویای لب مرز مکزیک که تو قفسهایی بودند که خودش و اوباما ساخته بودند
حالا کسکش انگار نه انگار که چه بلایی داره سر مردم بیگناه افغانستان میاد
دموکراتهای آمریکا خیلی حرومزاده تر از رپابلیکها هستن

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
همین بایدن مادرجنده قبل انتخابات چه اشک تمساحایی که نمیریخت واسه پناهجویای لب مرز مکزیک که تو قفسهایی بودند که خودش و اوباما ساخته بودند
حالا کسکش انگار نه انگار که چه بلایی داره سر مردم بیگناه افغانستان میاد
He is overruling every legislation made by Trump and now that everything got to shit in Afghanistan he says it is Trump fault. Biden message was not to have a blame presidency, jooneh amat.
I hate his guts.
Three months ago, US eft the major airbase (don't remember the name) over the night without telling any Afghan army. So one day Afghan army had air coverage, the next day none without even doing any coordination with them. So to me, there are only 2 things that comes to mind, either they are truly stupid or they did this intentionally.
Vaghan Adam halesh beham mikhore. All the BS of human rights. Now mark my words, in few years they all have to go back to Afghanistan when another 9/11 happens.

Oct 18, 2010
you can not blame this debacle only on biden.

it took 4 presidents, almost 20 years, thousands
of dead and injured and not to mention more than
$2t for the 'system' in the usa to replace taliban with
taliban in afghanistan :p

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota

This is pure "Fake News", how can hAji @Admin even allow this image?
I posted a comedy scene from the spandex pants of the orange baboon while ago, hAji @Admin edited that post fast as hell minute later and stamped it as "Fake News" LOL (I knew), and this picture may remain, not stamped as "Fake News" ....... it's a lie .... a fucking fake image too!!!

This poor chick in this image coming from a wearing advertising site where her T-shirt is photoshoped.

This is the real image, really fucking sick joke indeed!

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Now, having said those all above, I want to ask everyone here squicking over why and in what way the United States has left Afghanistan, so what, so fucking what?
What is the problem?

These people (especially the afghanies in power) have for 21 years had time to build something from scratch, what have they done instead?
Nothing .... literaly nothing.
They have only whored, stolen as much they could, engaged in corruption and practicing the use of power, influencing and favoring relatives and friends, enriched themselves, even ordinary folks spread themselves everywhere all day long up in the social medias exposed themselves loading up images with putting lips, tight pants and wringing their asses!

Honestly, what did they expect?
Recheck images from the airport, 90% of them all out there are men, do you realize that?
Come on for fuck sake go back, pick up your guns and fight the bloody baboon talibans!

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
So disgusting but I don't think it reflects the view of most people
of course it doesn't! nobody said majority of people in the west are psychopaths.

what this represents is zeitgeist of complete indifference to what is going on in Afghanistan.

The shirt sellers would have never dared to say design a shirt mocking the German airbus that hit the mountains (suicidal pilot).

Take Elon Musk's latest tweet.
His first tweet about Afghanistan basically takes a swipe against liberals who bitch at him for not wearing a mask.
Elon knows what the society's indifference toward Afghanistan is; therefore he uses in his political football.

1629569818037.png

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
like i said, if you thought Repulbican or Democrats care about your brown ass or my brown ass. you are sadly mistaken.
99% percent of them are simply worried about staying the chair they occupy.

1629570257501.png

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Here is a documentary by Frontline about the Surge in Afghanistan from back in 2010.
A Whole U.S company of marines (best fighters they have) struggle to keep control of a big village.

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
like i said, if you thought Repulbican or Democrats care about your brown ass or my brown ass. you are sadly mistaken.
you keep saying this almost like you are ebegging for someone's reaction
with that rational it is also fair to say neither one of them cares about anyones black ass or white ass or pick your color ass either, which is true

What people are saying here is that Democrats, despite their smiley face and claims for human rights, run a particular smooth agenda in the Middle East, like what Carter did to Shah. At least the hate is more clear with Republicans.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
What people are saying here is that Democrats, despite their smiley face and claims for human rights, run a particular smooth agenda in the Middle East,
yes human rights claims is very fucking annoying. specially from likes of Hillary and that lady Samanta powers which was Obama National security Adviser.

but many iranians fail to understand that although a president in the U.S has a lot of lee way with foreign policy. These policies do not arrive out of a vaccume.
There has been years of these policies being pushed by some think tank and there has been some kind of consensus behind it.

Foreign policy in this country appears to be run by the executive branch. yet in reality any given president has the ability add their taste of salt and pepper on top.

name me one American president since word war II that has not been busy bombing some place!

They are all kind of moving in a course that has been set by the intelligentsia!

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
You guys still haven't figured out that the US foreign policy doesn't fundamentally change. Same thing would have happened under Trump.

Biden is an old fox. Stay up for another war in the coming years. It's all in the plan and they all know it. It will involve Iran but also Pakistan.