Happening now...

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
^ Your method of defending your ego and issues around your posts is comical. We all are insane but you and your buddy issuing Psychological diagnosis over airways are the sh!t I see. YOu and your other buddie, Peanut butter avoid addressing ideas head on and use fringe matters to tip toe around main subject. Happy dancing but we aint fools. (I do sense I have a couple of support reading these boards, if not millions back home)

On the last issue I said 'perhaps' which it allows guessing to a degree per history and the particular case. Afterall assault was done and recorded yet DA ultimately decides over it.

I don't know it all and actually am grateful to learn from other posters but your BS really leaves no desire for appreciation. Sorry bud! Keep on shining IR & rahbars nuts by indirect defenses & distractions , not hard to see somehow you're connected but aren't able to voice it. Only personal 'GAINS' makes one defend spilling bloods of innocents and others condoning it.

Dec 30, 2014
^^^
So let's say Sam is an idiot, what is your opinion about TM players singing "salam farmandeh" ?
Do you support these two guys or not ?
I am not sure what you mean by "Do you support these two guys or not "! The song is creepy and cringe. And, at least to me, he does seem to be making fun of it, but for me that is irrelevant. Because:

a) Anyone who is looking to a 20 something year old soccer player, actor or celebrity for moral or ethical leadership, will be sadly disappointed. So what! another immature 20 something guy ?! Should we exclude him from TM?

b) If he really believes in that stuff, it is his business. Is he allowed only pinions that you may agree with, or is he allowed his own opinions? Should there be an ideological test (like the type IR gives) before a player can get your approval?? Is tolerance afforded to only those who agree with you?

So I don't know of what you mean by "Do you support these two guys or not". Do I think they should be excluded from TM based on this? No I do not. Do I want to be friends with them? Probably not. But there are a whole lot of options in between the two extremes. One of those options is excluding a persons political beliefs as a criteria for selection to TM.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Is this the same Rajabi, former Judo champion, who courageously and bravely confronted a 67 year old actor, and as a result was violently assaulted , and suffered grievous injuries? Asking for a friend.......

Apparently, the Orange County police was also in cahoots with IR since they did not immediately arrest and jail the actor for assault......
Oh poor 68 year old actor. Baba he said himself he is a tough guy from darvaazeh ghaar. Hala 68 year old shod?

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Oh poor 68 year old actor. Baba he said himself he is a tough guy from darvaazeh ghaar. Hala 68 year old shod?
Yes tough darvaazeh ghaar guy who couldn't tolerate a question. His reaction was actually quite in line with IR thugs. He thought everywhere operates like IR and he can use violence to shut up critics. Typical IR school.

What I like most was more recently when he issued a statement on his social media about the cost of living and hinted remotely at criticising the regime. The next day he removed it! Basically this this tough darvazeh ghaar kid proved he doesn't have the balls. Or he rather not put his livelihood on the line. Keeps boot licking instead.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
^^^

I am not sure what you mean by "Do you support these two guys or not "! The song is creepy and cringe. And, at least to me, he does seem to be making fun of it, but for me that is irrelevant. Because:

a) Anyone who is looking to a 20 something year old soccer player, actor or celebrity for moral or ethical leadership, will be sadly disappointed. So what! another immature 20 something guy ?! Should we exclude him from TM?

b) If he really believes in that stuff, it is his business. Is he allowed only pinions that you may agree with, or is he allowed his own opinions? Should there be an ideological test (like the type IR gives) before a player can get your approval?? Is tolerance afforded to only those who agree with you?

So I don't know of what you mean by "Do you support these two guys or not". Do I think they should be excluded from TM based on this? No I do not. Do I want to be friends with them? Probably not. But there are a whole lot of options in between the two extremes. One of those options is excluding a persons political beliefs as a criteria for selection to TM.
Amazing isn't it !
Everything is black or white ...

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Yes because we are talking in the context of IR where everything has been black or white for a long time. Enghelaabi or zedde enghelaab.
You can't operate differently in a system that has already defined the lines in those terms.
That's what you think and believe, not the way I think.
Problem is most of us have no tolerance for opinions and beliefs we don't share, it's either my way or highway.

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
سومین سقوط هواپیمای نیروی هوایی ایران در چهار ماه اخیر؛ خلبان‌ها به بیمارستان منتقل شدند

یک فروند هواپیمای اف-۱۴ نیروی هوایی ایران (عکس آرشیوی). هواپیماهای نظامی ایران عمدتا مربوط به خریدهای دوره محمدرضا شاه از ایالات متحده است
یک فروند هواپیمای جنگنده اف-۱۴ (تام‌کت) نیروی هوایی ارتش ایران در پایگاه هشتم شکاری اصفهان سقوط کرده و از بین رفته است.
سرهنگ رسول معتمدی از روابط عمومی ارتش ایران تایید کرده است که این هواپیما ساعت ۱۰:۳۰ صبح به وقت محلی به محض بلند شدن از باند، دچار نقص فنی شد و بلافاصله در این پایگاه هشتم شکاری سقوط کرد.
سانحه ظاهرا خسارات جانی نداشته و خلبان و کمک خلبان اف-۱۴ با چتر نجات فرود آمده‌اند اما به گفته منابع رسمی ارتش، هواپیما از بین رفته است.
خبرگزاری ایسنا به نقل از مقام ارتش ایران می‌گوید «قبل از سقوط، خلبان و کمک خلبان این هواپیمای جنگنده ایجکت می‌کنند و در حال حاضر به بیمارستان الزهرا منتقل شده‌اند.»
بر اساس این گزارش، ارتش اعلام کرده است که «علت دقیق حادثه در دست بررسی است، اما به احتمال قوی نقص فنی در موتور این هواپیما سبب سقوط آن شده است.»
این سومین سقوط هواپیماهای نیروی هوایی ایران از اسفند ۱۴۰۰ تاکنون است

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
What exactly is the between zone , when on one side is enemy of humanity and Enemy of people of Iran?
Was there a gray zone when Nazis were ruling?
Is there a gray zone under taliban?
Was there a gray zone under apartheid regime of South Africa?

That gray zone , soon disappeared after Islamic revolution. Specially in the last 20 years

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
What exactly is the between zone , when on one side is enemy of humanity and Enemy of people of Iran?
Was there a gray zone when Nazis were ruling?
Is there a gray zone under taliban?
Was there a gray zone under apartheid regime of South Africa?

That gray zone , soon disappeared after Islamic revolution. Specially in the last 20 years
Just let him explain it cause I don't understand either

Oct 18, 2010
iran's president published a map in his instagram story with barain as part of iran.
they later removed it, but the message has surely been received :ROFLMAO:

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
پیشنهاد ازدواج دختران ایرانی با مردان مسلمان خارجی
ایسنا نوشت: امیرحسین بانکی‌پور نماینده اصفهان در مجلس در مورد بحران پیری در کشور اظهار نظر کرد و گفت: ازدواج بین المللی و برداشتن سن ازدواج به شرط بلوغ اجتماعی دو راهکار فوری برای مقابله با «ابر بحران پیری» است.

این قشر از دختران مجرد با توجه به کمبود پسر مجرد در کشور با مسلمانان و شیعیان علاقه‌مند به ایران ازدواج کنند؛ از این طریق نه تنها توسعه فرهنگی اتفاق افتاده است و ارتباطات بین‌المللی تقویت می‌شود، بلکه این نسبیت به هم ریخته در کشور نیز بر طرف می‌شود.

بانکی پور گفت: با توجه به کمبود پسر مجرد در کشور، دختران مجرد بالای ۳۰ سال می توانند با شیعیان کشورهای دیگر ازدواج کنند. رسیدن به بلوغ عقلی زمان زیادی نمی برد، اگر یک دختر ۱۶ ساله خود و خانواده اش مصمم به ازدواج او باشند، با یک برنامه ریزی یک ساله می تواند به بلوغ عقلی قابل قبول دست یابد