Happening now...

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Agha ZobAhan, why wouldn't you trust Alinejad?
When she first left Iran she kept her hijab on for a few months and for a few years was ass kissing for the "Reformers" and peddling for their votes. Later on she found a niche and became a one trick pony (Hijab that she basically wore here voluntarily) and started milking the US gov't for funds. She married an NIAC hack and campaigned for Biden. She is a great saleswoman though and an expert at profiteering from other people's miseries. The latest fiasco with her "assassination attempt" was the last straw that broke the camel's back for me. All in all I see her as a conniving self serving opportunist that gives me an uneasy feeling.

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
رییس جمهور شش کلاسه قدرت برتر منطقه از در پشت هتل و جاییکه زباله ها را تخلیه میکنند وارد هتلش شد!
4B6DD335-4A7F-48C3-979C-9B02D4A28F16.jpeg

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
IMG_20220922_015728_802.jpg

حرومزاده ها دوباره اینترنت رو کامل قطع کردن
زنده باد ایران و ایرانی
مرگ بر جمهوری اسهالی با ساندیس خورای بیناموسش

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
خبرگزاری فارس از دادستان کل کشور درخواست کرده که علی کریمی رو دستگیر و اعدام کنن

هی میگی نمیشه بیشتر از این حرومزاده باشن
و هی سوپرایز میشی

کیر علی کریمی رو هم نمیتونین بخورین
ببخشید تصحیح میکنم
اتفاقا کیرش تو دهن اول و آخر اون نظام با طرفداراش

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
One element that I have noticed watching different clips is the difference between suppressing forces with the times past.
It seems to me that “ niroye entezami” is very unprepared and acting very amateurish, as opposed to previous uprisings. They are also over weight and physically not fit!
perhaps they have saved more elite forces to bring on in the later stages. Even lebas shakhsi ha are not as organized as they seemed to be in years past.
I think the real threat and force is applied after raisi gets back, they were linient cause he would have been questioned in the US about brutality and number of deaths.

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
خبرگزاری فارس از دادستان کل کشور درخواست کرده که علی کریمی رو دستگیر و اعدام کنن

هی میگی نمیشه بیشتر از این حرومزاده باشن
و هی سوپرایز میشی

کیر علی کریمی رو هم نمیتونین بخورین
ببخشید تصحیح میکنم
اتفاقا کیرش تو دهن اول و آخر اون نظام با طرفداراش
Doubt he risks by staying put. No dummie.

Nov 29, 2002
Does anyone know how we outside Iran can facilitate the setting up of starlink satellites in the country? The cost $599 isn't an issue, it's just a case of logistics and smuggling the receivers in...

This needs good organisation and someone in a figure of authority in communications/aerospace etc... to take the lead, everyone else will follow

I'm actually disappointed with Anousheh Ansari, she has amongst the closest links with people like Musk from the Space X time, she is so quiet?

https://twitter.com/AnoushehAnsari?s=20&t=q45xPEUAf-AU6D0WukL8qw

https://www.instagram.com/anousheh_x/?hl=en

Nov 29, 2002
She was literally Elon Musk's partner and not even a peep, instead tweeting and posting about other things... wtf?!?

She could have had a role at least raising the awareness of Starlink, surely??

1663860747303.png

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
ر صفحات
ادامه اعتراضات سراسری در ایران؛ تعداد کشته‌ها به ۱۰ نفر رسید

به گزارش سایت‌های حقوق بشری در جریان اعتراضات شب گذشته دو نفر در شهرهای ارومیه و اشنویه کشته شدند. تظاهرکنندگان به فرمانداری قرچک ورامین و کلانتری احمدآباد در مشهد حمله کرده‌اند.

چهارشنبه شب، ۳۰ شهریور، اعتراضات در اکثر شهرهای ایران به مرگ مشکوک مهسا امینی ادامه داشت. مرکز حقوق بشر کردستان از کشته شدن سه نفر در جریان اعتراضات شب گذشته خبر داده که یکی از آنها ۱۶ سال داشته است.

بر اساس این گزارش امین معروفی، ۱۶ ساله و صدرالدین لیتان، ۲۷ ساله در اشنویه و دانش رهنما، ۲۵ ساله در ارومیه هدف تیراندازی نیروهای امنیتی قرار گرفته و جانشان را از دست داده‌اند.

مرکز حقوق بشر کردستان نوشته است: «در فیلم منتشر شده از شستشوی جسد امین معروفی به وضوح دیده می‌شود که وی با گلوله‌ای که به سینه وی اصابت کرده کشته شده است.»

فیلمی از تشییع جنازه امین معروفی نیز در شبکه‌های اجتماعی منتشر شده است.

در شبکه‌های اجتماعی فیلم‌هایی از حمله معترضان به مراکز دولتی منتشر شده است از جمله به فرمانداری قرچک ورامین و نیز کلانتری احمدآباد مشهد.

همچنین فیلم‌ها از ادامه درگیری‌ها در تهران خبر می‌دهند. در خیابان پیروزی موتورسیکلت یکی از نیروهای امنیتی به آتش کشیده شد.

شمال تهران نیز که تا روز گذشته نسبتا آرام بود، صحنه اعتراضات مردم شده است. یکی از ساکنان منطقه زعفرانیه تهران به دویچه‌وله گفت که چهارشنبه شب از منطقه زعفرانیه تا تجریش صحنه تظاهرات و ناآرامی بوده است. فیلمی نیز از درگیری میان مردم و نیروهای انتظامی در چهارراه پارک وی منتشر شده است.

add to this list , a brave young man, Farjad Darvishi, from urumieh

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
Does anyone know how we outside Iran can facilitate the setting up of starlink satellites in the country? The cost $599 isn't an issue, it's just a case of logistics and smuggling the receivers in...

This needs good organisation and someone in a figure of authority in communications/aerospace etc... to take the lead, everyone else will follow

I'm actually disappointed with Anousheh Ansari, she has amongst the closest links with people like Musk from the Space X time, she is so quiet?

https://twitter.com/AnoushehAnsari?s=20&t=q45xPEUAf-AU6D0WukL8qw

https://www.instagram.com/anousheh_x/?hl=en
I don’t know about your question.
But as Iranians abroad, we can do few things that may help:

at any level, identify and expose IRI collabrators and supporters. Be it work place, community or even cyberspace.
More important than the known IRI supporters, are those that I call useful idiots or in Iran are known as وسط بر.

There are obvious signs. If you shed more tears for anything that was considered anti west, I.e George Floyd, and stayed mute on Mahsa and current uprising, because your thoughts are pending on more investigations to be concluded by the authorities and that is the real sign of an open minded intellectual:)
, meaning that benefit of doubt should go IRI’s way, then you belong to a more anti Iranian People group than Direct IRI cronies!

YePaDoPa

Elite Member
Oct 30, 2002
When she first left Iran she kept her hijab on for a few months and for a few years was ass kissing for the "Reformers" and peddling for their votes. Later on she found a niche and became a one trick pony (Hijab that she basically wore here voluntarily) and started milking the US gov't for funds. She married an NIAC hack and campaigned for Biden. She is a great saleswoman though and an expert at profiteering from other people's miseries. The latest fiasco with her "assassination attempt" was the last straw that broke the camel's back for me. All in all I see her as a conniving self serving opportunist that gives me an uneasy feeling.
Sorry, you feel that way! We all go through many changes during our lifetime and changes in one's political views are expected as well. Many millions of Iranians had put their hope in the reformers' promises about 10-12 years ago and she is not an exception. I think she's been doing a hell of a job being the voice of the voiceless in Iran.

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
شمار شهرهای درگیر اعتراضات از ۸۰ شهر گذشت

از آغاز اعتراضات به جان‌باختن مهسا امینی در بازداشت «پلیس امنیت اخلاقی» که از روز خاکسپاری او، ۲۶ شهریور، در سقز جرقه زده شد، شمار شهرهای درگیر اعتراضات تا شامگاه چهارشنبه ۳۰ شهریور به دست‌کم ۸۳ شهر رسید.

این آمار صرفاً بر اساس ویدئوها و تصاویر و خبرهایی است که در چند روز گذشته در رسانه‌ها و همچنین شبکه‌های اجتماعی منتشر شده و ممکن است اخبار اعتراضات در برخی شهرها هنوز منتشر نشده باشد.

علی‌رغم اختلال گسترده در اینترنت و به‌خصوص فیلترشدن اینستاگرام و واتس‌اپ از شب گذشته در ایران، موج اعتراضات رو به گسترده‌تر شدن رفته و هنوز آمار دقیقی از شمار کشته‌شدگان و مجروحان و بازداشتی‌ها در دست نیست.