Happening now...

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
Yep. Apparently he was sent to Dubai to trap Karimi and kidnap him back to Iran. Karimi was alerted and refused to meet him. The story will unravel in the coming days.
Ali Karimi's manager for the sake of people's focus (most likely) is protesters focus. (src Koucheh video) keeping it down.

Last edited:

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
I actually think Biden's admin wants a deal with IRI. This is one IRI's weakest moments and it is time to take advantage. So I won't be surprised if Abdollahian is saying some truth.

Unlike what we generally believe, I have my suspicion that the uprising started by Iranians abroad and in Iran and perhaps some people in establishment are playing a significant role in it. That is why no leader is surfacing up, and that is why it coincided with when Khamenei was out due to surgery, and maybe that is why the killings are less than Aban 98.

HalaMadrid

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver, Canada
Yep. Apparently he was sent to Dubai to trap Karimi and kidnap him back to Iran. Karimi was alerted and refused to meet him. The story will unravel in the coming days.
I am not saying this did not happen, but so much BS is flying around hard to believe, remember just like 3 weeks ago, people were saying Khameneyi is dead and they seen his body at Najaf etc? hard to believe anything
I mean if they know where Ali Karimi is, can they just not kidnap him? do they really need to make him go to Fujaira and then trap him there? Is he close with Mehran Modiri? you would not just show up at a city Kilometres away for a random guy! so I guess they were close before all this? I dont know! this is the part that drives me crazy about the new from Iran,... excuse my language but HAR KESI yek KOSI mige!!!!

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
I am not saying this did not happen, but so much BS is flying around hard to believe, remember just like 3 weeks ago, people were saying Khameneyi is dead and they seen his body at Najaf etc? hard to believe anything
I mean if they know where Ali Karimi is, can they just not kidnap him? do they really need to make him go to Fujaira and then trap him there? Is he close with Mehran Modiri? you would not just show up at a city Kilometres away for a random guy! so I guess they were close before all this? I dont know! this is the part that drives me crazy about the new from Iran,... excuse my language but HAR KESI yek KOSI mige!!!!
That's very true. It's been happening for years and decades. During the last days of the shah, there was so much kosher flying around. It's the same now. In fact it has been the same every day of the last 100 years. Iranians like making up stories. Which is why I said "apparently" and that the story will unravel in the coming days. We will know if it was more bullshit or had some truth behind it.

spinhead

Elite Member
Oct 24, 2002
United States of Amnesia
A good example of critical thinking.

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
LOL you make so many assumptions but if you take the time and research a lot of those questions are answered. The fact that he might be in Dubai doesnt' make him an automatic nab for IRI as your story suggest.

You also came out and not believing NIACs taint but turned out never looked into it at all. Sure plenty of rumor going around but can't write everything off. Some details of this scenario of hijack direct and indirectly has come out past few hours.

It's your job not to listen to har kos-gui not other way around. Follow a few legitimate sources, don't make a decision and watch their track record vs following everything.

Takes a bit of effort to find out what's going on and may not be close to 100%. One thing for sure anything done by IRI agents is conceivable even liking your posts.

Last edited: