Happening now...

Dec 10, 2022
Pretty crazy admission happening openly. More and more officials talking about how they cannot control economic forces like the free-falling Rial currency, even Raisi is being attacked openly.

Publishing the words of the IRGC commander's adviser about the opposition of "first-rate officials" to Khamenei ** A video has been published on social networks in which Hamid Abazari, the advisor to the Commander-in-Chief of the IRGC, admits that senior commanders and "first-rate officials of the system" "stood up" to Ali Khamenei, the leader of the Islamic Republic.

In this video, which was published on Thursday, the 8th of December and is said to be a part of Abazari's speech broadcast on Tabaristan network, it seems that he is criticizing the disapproval of the government's treatment of the protesters by high-ranking clerics as well as the senior commanders of the Revolutionary Guards. .

In this video, the senior commander of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps says: "Today we are seeing what great people lacked." He continues without mentioning a specific cleric: "Sir, you have so many titles behind you, why don't you talk?"

In this video, the IRGC commander's advisor also reports on the division between senior military commanders in the Islamic Republic of Iran regarding the suppression of protests. "We saw many people cut," he says. I saw with my own eyes great generals who did little... they stood up to values, they stood up to their master [Khamenei], they stood up to the system." Abazari did not name a specific person, but emphasized that "first-rate officials of the system" were among these people.

Previously, in a part of the confidential bulletins of the Fars news agency that was hacked by BlackReward, in the newsletter dated December 10, it was stated that the leader of the Islamic Republic complained in a meeting with Gholam Ali Haddadadal, a member of the Expediency Council and one of the closest people to him. Why did some properties remain silent?

Last edited:

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
The best chant. This is from today. It basically encompasses all MOFOs that brought us to this pathetic stage:
This is partly wrong. If foreign forces hadn't interfered Shah would have stayed on. This make it look like people were the 100% force not mentioning 25 years old oil contract Shah wasn't willing to sign. regardless, party on!

Just like wall street movements, it happens then something is blamed for. news and unrelated stuff justify the action.

Dec 10, 2022
Pretty crazy admission happening openly. More and more officials talking about how they cannot control economic forces like the free-falling Rial currency, even Raisi is being attacked openly.

Publishing the words of the IRGC commander's adviser about the opposition of "first-rate officials" to Khamenei ** A video has been published on social networks in which Hamid Abazari, the advisor to the Commander-in-Chief of the IRGC, admits that senior commanders and "first-rate officials of the system" "stood up" to Ali Khamenei, the leader of the Islamic Republic.

In this video, which was published on Thursday, the 8th of December and is said to be a part of Abazari's speech broadcast on Tabaristan network, it seems that he is criticizing the disapproval of the government's treatment of the protesters by high-ranking clerics as well as the senior commanders of the Revolutionary Guards. .

In this video, the senior commander of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps says: "Today we are seeing what great people lacked." He continues without mentioning a specific cleric: "Sir, you have so many titles behind you, why don't you talk?"

In this video, the IRGC commander's advisor also reports on the division between senior military commanders in the Islamic Republic of Iran regarding the suppression of protests. "We saw many people cut," he says. I saw with my own eyes great generals who did little... they stood up to values, they stood up to their master [Khamenei], they stood up to the system." Abazari did not name a specific person, but emphasized that "first-rate officials of the system" were among these people.

Previously, in a part of the confidential bulletins of the Fars news agency that was hacked by BlackReward, in the newsletter dated December 10, it was stated that the leader of the Islamic Republic complained in a meeting with Gholam Ali Haddadadal, a member of the Expediency Council and one of the closest people to him. Why did some properties remain silent?

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
remember Sasy's concert got trashed in Australia a while ago ? Ebi's son is both his manager and manger of his betting site MR bet ( mr.bet?)

THey use a band they manage , Xband to promote the site as well.

Devil in the details!

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
remember Sasy's concert got trashed in Australia a while ago ? Ebi's son is both his manager and manger of his betting site MR bet ( mr.bet?)
THey use a band they manage , Xband to promote the site as well. Devil in the details!
@handy bruder mein..... das ist truly sad, but your ancestors (like me' old folks and my great uncle) gave it up too soft all power to these bearded bob-lickers.
No way out of this but death and disaster for the fatherland and all of its inhabitants (like shitholes Iraq or Libya), unless we get some real hero like Brotsky Putinor my great gangsta brouw Kim Jong-un.

We need a REAL leader, you'll eventually get there...mark my words!

Meanwhile, its soon year 2023 and you'll need listen to this great work af Johann Strauss II - An der schönen, blauen Donau - Walzer, Op. 314
Happy New Year to mi' all brouwskies deftN!ggas! :geek: