Happening now...

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
It is because we have not learned democracy and religion and lack of education resulted in this.Yes, there are many many things wrong with our culture but we have to fight in every way we can
Ddue FYI that's exactly the missing ranaissance I mentioned the post before yours. People havent' been taught free thinking but certain thoughts thru this system, and gone back decades but they're fighting it w bare hands now.

khodam

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Atlanta
Javabesh ro hesabi dad.
RP is really good in Q/A.
RP is indeed very good on his feet. I admit I'm impressed by him so far, more than I ever imagined I would be. I don't want him as king, but don't mind him in a leadership position in a republic.

That said his answer to that question is not good. If you are in support of democracy and constitutional monarchy, then of course you will get asked about the undemocratic nature of the last of such system, in particular one that was ruled by your father from whom you have received the title prince. He can't expand his base by this type of none-answer. His base is maxed out if he continues to ignore this question and trying not to alienate his monarchist supporters. But most of those supporters are not going to be major players inside a future Iran. He has more to gain than lose by confronting that question head-on.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I am genuinely asking, I dont know what she has done that only "few" have, she has made shit ton of money , she was in bed with IR once upon a time, now against them, she met with Macron who met with Raisi not that long ago! ok all good, now what?
what has she DONE? Result wise?
I am speechless ... like honestly I am speechless.
An activist that sending the message to the whole world and has millions of followers, what has she done ? LOL
what should she do ? Fly to mars.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
A nice photo op.
;)
I am genuinely asking, I dont know what she has done that only "few" have, she has made shit ton of money , she was in bed with IR once upon a time, now against them, she met with Macron who met with Raisi not that long ago! ok all good, now what?
As much as I hate this Charlatan but I think he has a point:

HalaMadrid

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver, Canada
I am speechless ... like honestly I am speechless.
An activist that sending the message to the whole world and has millions of followers, what has she done ? LOL
what should she do ? Fly to mars.
H.Esmaloyoon did that and he didnt make any money doing so! he also lost his wife and daughter to the crimes of Regime.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
H.Esmaloyoon did that and he didnt make any money doing so! he also lost his wife and daughter to the crimes of Regime.
That is why I said few Iranians abroad achieved this.
And yes Hamed is also putting a lot of effort for years, I am grateful of that too.
This thing about she is making money is nonsense, please stop this. She is not getting money from you and me.
If she is making money, good for her.

khodam

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Atlanta
Can you tell us how a) she was in bed with IR, and b) she's made shit ton of money? I am genuinely asking!

Nov 29, 2002
I''ve never been the biggest fan of Masoomeh, but she has got more coverage than anyone else.

She's a showperson - but that's fine. Not everyone is meant to be an introvert. Her White Wednesdays alone have been important to shine a light.

I like all of this coalition, hope they work together and achieve what RP suggested in Georgetown - to facilitate a future practical coalition which will lead Iran.

These are all figureheads for the time being, which is what is needed.

Let's be realistic an honest, at the moment the rest of the world only sees the iranian opposition movement as being MEK (160 congresspeople in the states signed an official resolution last week, in the UK parliament the only MPs mentioning Iran situation in the House of Commons have only mentioned "Maryam Rajavi").

Everyone knows this..., we just want to pretend it isn't happening... I even raised the MEK problem with Omid

1676664005864.png

Masoomeh at least changes that narrative, that we have an opposition which isn't Rajavi, and that Iran wants a revolution, and she is the loudest. And I am saying this as someone who likes RP and would be happy with him leading

PS if she is earning money, nooshi joonesh!

Last edited:

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa

Please listen to yourself, x met with y who met with w and therefore x is evil and has no credibility! x has done nothing, other than make a ton of money etc etc etc. Guess what, people make money. She could make money a million other ways that is easier with less personal cost.

This kind of flawed logic is almost genetically infused in Iranians who can't comprehend that people make mistakes, change their mind and position over years. Imagine if you held the same beliefs today that you held when you were 20. Would you discredit yourself because of those beliefs?

Massih is not a saint, but she started the White Wednesday movement that has been a thorn in the IR side. She speaks at international events on behalf of Iranian people.

Tell us, what have YOU done that is a fraction of what she has. Just answer me this and I ignore everything else.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
We all know that the regime change is done by Iranians
but what we are trying to prevent is a person like Obama give billions of dollars to akhoonds.
So then based on this, why RP is in Munich right now ?
To create awareness in the world.
Being invited to a security conference and running around the globe looking for photo ops is two different things. We saw how Macron a few days later than the first photo op met Abdolahian. At the end of the day these countries are going to do what is in their country's interest and to the point of that charlatan that I posted IMHO "chah bayad az khodesh ab dashteh baashe".
BTW Masih was a barjam fan during the time Obama sent a shit load of cash to IR.