HAPPY Belated Birthday to BijanS!!!!!

Romira

IPL Player
Dec 13, 2002
middle of no where
Nilou jaan, i'm not trying to step on your shoes :) ;)

According to my rusty memory, :)
your birthday is/was in Feb. Sorry to have missed it.
Hope you had loads of fun and spent it w/ loved ones!!!
all the best for the coming year and hope to see you and khanoom jaan :)
this year!

Bijans

Legionnaire
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
Romira jaan,.

Thank you so much.. !! Sly, Westi, whizz, Daei and Spinhead joon Thanks you for being so kind. kochiketonAm dar bast!

My birthday is on the 28th but thank you a bunch!

Romira jaan?

Did you and your hubby ever visit CA?

Bijan

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Thanks alot Romira jan!great memory;)

Happy Birthday Bijan jan! have a wonderful Birthday celebration and may all your dreams come true!:)

cheers

Romira

IPL Player
Dec 13, 2002
middle of no where
Bijans said:
Romira jaan,.
Thank you so much.. !! Sly, Westi, whizz, Daei and Spinhead joon Thanks you for being so kind. kochiketonAm dar bast!
My birthday is on the 28th but thank you a bunch!
Romira jaan?
Did you and your hubby ever visit CA? Bijan
Ba drood BijanS jaan.

well somehow i thought it was on 17th.(don't ask why) :)
And good better be early than late. ;)

Yes, we did. had a wonderful & relaxing time. SF is truly a beautiful city and i really wish i could live/move there!
I was thinking of you & khanoom jaan. Too bad couln't extent our trip to come visit you guys. Next time--ta 3 nasheh bazi nashe. ;)

Bijans

Legionnaire
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
Derek jaan,

Thank you ! Hope we get to know each other more.

Nilou jaan Thanks a lot for the wonderful post card.. :)

Romira jaan,

hmm in ghabool nistA.. you and hubby should visit CA more often, Damn,.,the winter season is over and we never got to see the outdoor fireplace of yours ;-)

Bijan

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
Bijan khaan mobaarak basheh.

Be yaad oon shab e ghelyoon yek peyki be salaamati khodet va khaanevaadeh mizanam.

chakereh hamishegi.
keyvan

p.s. if you brother is still interested in info about Ericsson montreal let me know i know a few guys who work there.

Romira

IPL Player
Dec 13, 2002
middle of no where
Bijans said:
Romira jaan,
hmm in ghabool nistA.. you and hubby should visit CA more often, Damn,.,the winter season is over and we never got to see the outdoor fireplace of yours ;-) Bijan
I know BijanS jaan, vali har Rafti oomadi dareh ha. it's your turn to come visit.
NY is still in winter/cold nippy weather for another month.

Fall is also breathtakingly beautiful in our neck of the wood
and will get to see that Wood Stove i have been bragging
about for months. ;)

Watemst regards to Khanoom jaan.

Bijans

Legionnaire
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
Keyvan joon,

Chakeram.. did you really move to Canada? PM me and let me know what is going on Dadash,

We still talk about that night... we had so much fun ;-) hope we can do it more ... I'll let my brother know about it and thanks for the offer.

Romira jaan../ ma ke felan gereftAre in Restaurant shodim ;-) it would be nice to see you and hubby again ;-)

Whizz joon, I am still playing the guitar.. even more than before.. our band is to perform in less than a month and I'll be the lead guitar player ;-)

how are you doing with your guitar?

Bijan

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
Bijans said:
Keyvan joon,

Chakeram.. did you really move to Canada? PM me and let me know what is going on Dadash,

We still talk about that night... we had so much fun ;-) hope we can do it more ... I'll let my brother know about it and thanks for the offer.
I didn't move back, homeland security kicked me out. :)

They said that my sponsor has not proved to them totally that my presence is required.(you know who my sponsor is right???)

so back to school for my masters....:mad: