HAPPY Birthday to Khours!!

Romira

IPL Player
Dec 13, 2002
middle of no where
I know Khorus' birthday is in month of Jan. don't know the exact number tho, my guess is the 15th.

Happy Birthday to one of ISP's well informed and honest members.

All the best wishes,

Romira:music::cheer-2:

Last edited:

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
baba Khorus esm dareha?!lool

Happy Birthday Shahriar jan! All the best wishes to U and your dear family. :):--party:

and plz be less secretive next yr and mention ur Birthday date in ur User CP!;)

Khorus

National Team Player
Oct 25, 2002
CA
Mokhleseh hamegi darbast! Kheili mamnoon doostan, bekhosoos Romira Khanum keh yaadeh maa bood. Tavallodeh injaaneb hamin emrooz hast, va baa ejaazeyeh doostan baa ayaal darim mirim yek chelo kabab bezanim baraayeh naahar. Az lotfteh hamegi mamnoon hastam.:iloveu:

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Khorus jan tavallodet kheyli mobarak bashe. I hope you'll celebrate your 100th birthday like this.

Enjoy...

:bday::--party::bday::--party::bday::--party:

PJ

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002
baba Khorus esm dareha?!lool

Happy Birthday Shahriar jan! All the best wishes to U and your dear family. :):--party:

and plz be less secretive next yr and mention ur Birthday date in ur User CP!;)
Nilou khanoom, Shahriar esme majazie, kasi ke esme be ghashngi khorus dare ke dige esme mosta'ar be kar nemibare.
;)

Romira

IPL Player
Dec 13, 2002
middle of no where
Mokhleseh hamegi darbast! Kheili mamnoon doostan, bekhosoos Romira Khanum keh yaadeh maa bood. Tavallodeh injaaneb hamin emrooz hast, va baa ejaazeyeh doostan baa ayaal darim mirim yek chelo kabab bezanim baraayeh naahar. Az lotfteh hamegi mamnoon hastam.:iloveu:
Wow! my guess was pretty close. HAPPY BRITHDAY TODAY!!!!

Give my best to your darling better half, please.