hargreaves to man utd?

iranissick

Bench Warmer
Dec 10, 2005
london, on
theres alot of speculation around. especially today he revealed he wants to join united. Bayern seem not willing to let go of him tho.
but something tells me the deal will happen, and if it does it's incredible for manutd. hargreaves is one of the most underrated players and i think hes exactly wat manutd need. with him and carrick we got a rock hard solid center mid. hargreaves with his dedication and tough tackles (and good skills on top of that), and carrick with his good vision and passing.

this is it, we get hargreaves the team would finally be COMPLETE.

even after ruud left we dont have to get a striker bcuz saha rooney partnership is fine. but hargreaves is essential to us
we get him, and everybody else say goodbye to the PREM
and hopefully well be back in Europe with a b00m!

iranissick

Bench Warmer
Dec 10, 2005
london, on
Real Madrid said:
Now they may finish fourth this season
well for the 2nd half of last year we didnt have any real central mids (no Keane, no Scholes, no Alan Smith).. Heinze was injured for the whole year...

and even with that we still managed to finish ahead of liverpool, arsenal, and tottenham

so now with carrick, hopefully hargreaves, returning scholes and heinze how in hell can we not acheive at least the same...

the titles ours, and if i were u i wouldnt wrry about someone else's club, cuz u urself already have enough to worry about.

iranissick said:
well for the 2nd half of last year we didnt have any real central mids (no Keane, no Scholes, no Alan Smith).. Heinze was injured for the whole year...

and even with that we still managed to finish ahead of liverpool, arsenal, and tottenham

so now with carrick, hopefully hargreaves, returning scholes and heinze how in hell can we not acheive at least the same...

the titles ours, and if i were u i wouldnt wrry about someone else's club, cuz u urself already have enough to worry about.
ELAHI AMIN ...

Arsenal

National Team Player
Apr 11, 2003
BWI/PHL
www.arsenalamerica.com
iranissick said:

I think Hargreaves would be good pickup for pretty much any of the top 5 sides except for Chelsea who don't need him, but to say that you'll be a lock for the title if you pick up Hargreaves is a bit precocious, don't you think?

iranissick

Bench Warmer
Dec 10, 2005
london, on
Arsenal said:
I think Hargreaves would be good pickup for pretty much any of the top 5 sides except for Chelsea who don't need him, but to say that you'll be a lock for the title if you pick up Hargreaves is a bit precocious, don't you think?
well yeah, that's my irooni cockiness coming into play. But i think with hargreaves the title will not be decided before Xmas anymore. and i think this season we have a genuine chance at the title, as do Arsenal and Liverpool (to a lesser extent :p)

RoozbehAzadi

National Team Player
Nov 19, 2002
It seems the discussions are on again. As a Bayern fan, I will sorely miss him if he does leave. But to be completely honest, I don't blame him one bit. Bayern sucks this year now Ballack's gone, Kahn is starting to become horrible, and the Bundesliga is starting to slip behind the French first division in terms of quality. No Bundesliga side have a decent chance to win the CL. England, or Spain is the only place to go for player who wanna succeed in Europe and play against the best in the world.

Mar 6, 2006
Australia
Didn't Marcos Senna wanna go to man U, i guess they prefer hargreaves now who i think would be a really good buy if he goes. EPL is gonna be damn good this year with about 5 genuine title contenders.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
ah I hope he doesnt come to ManU and Bayern keeps him.
they'll be so good with him..he is such a brilliant player.

Nov 24, 2002
the guy( owen) lost his starting place to demichelis last season due to several injruries and the fact that he didnt have the great start of season last yr ,when maghat finally turned to try demichelis who is a natural defender as DM and was succesfull season for both argentinian and bayern who got the call lately by pekerman for WC..
but this season is diffrent owen had a great WC , maghat want try him as a Central midfielder and give him more offensive duties ..
i really doubt without player maker and the fact that bayern really doesnt have any one ( yes even karimi) to stand as player maker , they wont let him go ..

iranissick

Bench Warmer
Dec 10, 2005
london, on
The FC Bayern Munich AG board of directors wishes to release the following statement regarding a number of news stories and public statements in recent days concerning England international Owen Hargreaves:

Bayern Munich has clearly informed its player Owen Hargreaves and his agent that the existing contract employing him at the club until 30 June 2010 will remain in force;

Up to and including today, Bayern Munich has not held negotiations with Manchester United or with any other club. Furthermore, Bayern Munich does not intend entering transfer negotiations regarding Owen Hargreaves;

Bayern Munich has today, Friday 18 August 2006, officially requested Manchester United to cease pursuing its interest in Owen Hargreaves.

"Owen Hargreaves is an important player for FC Bayern Munich. Our plans for the future are based on him and other young international players, so we are not even prepared to talk to any other club about releasing Hargreaves early from his contract," Bayern chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge commented.--------------------------------------------------------------------

One word....Nazis.
come on, he clearly does not want to stay at Bayern so why the hell are you forcing him to. Bayern did not do enough to keep him happy. I can't imagine a club doing this to a player...at least they have to be open to offers when the player wants to leave.

I still hope manutd sign him...0r ill hate bayern for years to come.
it's true he's under contract....but he WANTS to leave. so u have to listen to offers(still ok if theyre asking for a lot of money). if you don't listen to offers you're a tyrant, and clearly hargreaves does not want to stay in that tyranny.

iranissick

Bench Warmer
Dec 10, 2005
london, on
"He can climb to the top of Mount Everest and say whatever he wants but a contract with Bayern Munich is a contract."
that's what Felix Magath said about Owen Hargreaves.

I wonder how Hargreaves can play for this club, who are clearly insulting his wishes and desires.

inshallah Owen BERINEH be bayern munich, so they'll regret this decision wholeheartedly. A couple of own goals by hargreaves and magath'll realize wat a dipsh*t he is.

*im srry im emotional about this, really really want hargreaves at united

Aug 26, 2005
People people, stop bashing Bayern. Owen is being a little weasel here, he extended his contract only a few months ago and is now trying to take advantage of the media hype around him. The guy just signed a contract, he should start being a professional.

iranissick

Bench Warmer
Dec 10, 2005
london, on
Kaz said:
People people, stop bashing Bayern. Owen is being a little weasel here, he extended his contract only a few months ago and is now trying to take advantage of the media hype around him. The guy just signed a contract, he should start being a professional.
agreed...but things have changed so much for owen since he signed that contract
it was october last year i believe, and back then he was having injuries and his future was very uncertain.
but at this year's world cup and recently the game with greece we saw just how a great a player he is (the media hype about his quality is not false).
all im saying is what does Bayern want to do with an unhappy Hargreaves..not even listening to offers.
he'd always said he wanted to play in prem league because he is English and his family is there. The opportunity had just never presented itself.

so i really dont see what bayern is trying to do here....I know they want to hold on to him cuz they see he's good, but he wont be happy at bayern. and cuz of that he cant play with his whole heart. so AT LEAST they must listen to offers....they must.
if they don't respect this player's wishes the chances are he might not respect their's throughout the season.

Aug 26, 2005
Look at it this way: Bayern signed the guy when he was injured and was producing nothing. They paid his wages whenever he was injured and took great care of him. They respect him as a person and have facilitated his growth since his youth, and now what? They're suddenly the bad guys? I don't like Bayern either, but this isn't equitable.

Arsenal

National Team Player
Apr 11, 2003
BWI/PHL
www.arsenalamerica.com
Kind of reminds me of the reyes saga.......the guy's complaining about how he's had difficulties adjusting to the weather :)rolleyes:) and language in England and that a move to Madrid would be a dream for him. And oh yeah....he just signed a 4 year extension just last season too.

westwienmaskulin

News Team, ISP Managers Team, ISP Podcast Team
Oct 18, 2002
Av. Aristide Maillol, BCN
Arsenal said:
Kind of reminds me of the reyes saga.......the guy's complaining about how he's had difficulties adjusting to the weather :)rolleyes:) and language in England and that a move to Madrid would be a dream for him. And oh yeah....he just signed a 4 year extension just last season too.
I seriously believe that Reyes is among the 5 dumbest players in the world...at least he is the dumbest in North London and among the dumbest Spaniards I know.

Arsenal

National Team Player
Apr 11, 2003
BWI/PHL
www.arsenalamerica.com
westwienmaskulin said:
I seriously believe that Reyes is among the 5 dumbest players in the world...at least he is the dumbest in North London and among the dumbest Spaniards I know.
Did you see the picture of Reyes in front of his computer monitor giving the thumbs up to the online Marca story regarding his transfer to Madrid? Well, at the very least we know that particular picture was doctored since Reyes is way too thick to even have a computer.....:D