Hate to say it, but GN is the man!!

Jun 26, 2007
EEEEverybody knows I do not like this man...its safe to say that I even hate his guts since (according to KAZ) I belong to the opposition BAAND :D

amma bayad kami ham ensaf dashte bashim, and I have to admit that he is doing a wonderful job with EsEs at the moment.
4 games, 10 points, 16 goals scored!

albatte bemand ke ishoon team ro be 17th jadval resoonde bood (lowest record) vali ba hemayate hame jaanebeye heyat modire (something that didnt happen to GOD last year, but Im not gonna bore you with that) in team az in roo be oon roo shode...

Rgiht now, teams who play EsEs in Azadi, faghat mian ke nabazan ya hadde aghal kam gol bokohran!

If we finish in the top 3 of the IPL and a semifinal spot in Asia, I will be very satisfied

albatte nagofte namanad ke momkene agar ghahremane asia beshim..momkene...shayad...albatte baeed midoonam....ke yek kam az GN khosham biad...but as KAZ would say, ma dar baande mokhalefe GN hastim and once your in that baand, your in that baand 4 life!! loooool

In conclusion,
as someone who doesnt like you Mr. Ghalenoei, I have to admit:
job well done and keep up the good work.

ps, see?? Im a fair guy! unlike some people .....(!!).....

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2005
Indeed, I think you are being fair. I don't think you're in the opposite band. But just sometimes I think you take your criticism too far. Anyway, I know we're both happy the team looks confident and probably is the best in the league at the moment.

The next few weeks are crucial for Esteghlal. We play Paykan and Zob Ahan. Bargh will also be playing Paykan and Zob Ahan too. So a few wins in a row will change the table around dramatically. We could be top in about 2-3 weeks.

Feb 4, 2005
GN's magic whatever it is seems to be working for EsEs. Credit to him for that and he has my support as a TAJ fan. BUT BALA BEREH PAYIN BIAD KHEILI ADAMEH ANIEH!!

PJ

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002
lol

10 points I meant...

bebin! migan choobe khoda seda nadare hamine ha!

enghadr be GN gir dadim, khodemoon ham ye sootiye tarikhi dadim!
khoda ro shokr ke too TV in harfo nazadam!
Mazyar jan,
What happened to you? For a while last year you were on the right track. It seems sheytoon dobare dare goolet mizane. ;)

Oct 20, 2003
GN's magic whatever it is seems to be working for EsEs. Credit to him for that and he has my support as a TAJ fan. BUT BALA BEREH PAYIN BIAD KHEILI ADAMEH ANIEH!!
LOOL, don't want to say you took the words out of my mouth :), but spot on. Az een Yadollah (HOG) ham nAomid shodam, ye rooz Perspolisi mishe, baad miyad een thread o baz mikoneh, baad ham migeh man az tarafdaran Nasr Hastam. Ye boom o do hava ke nemishe aziz :).

P

PERSPOLIS4LIFE

He is gonna fall sooner or later! His laat attitude won't get him anywhere mark my words!

Jun 26, 2007
yeah...Im starting to believe that his attitude is "karsaz" for Esteghlal and its hashie...
some of our players in Iran, well you just cant speak politely to them...bayad sareshoon dado havar bekeshi ta be khodeshoon biayn...hatta baziashoon bayad too sari ham bokhoran ta adam beshan...something that Nasser khan wouldnt do.

Like him, love him, or hate him...EsEs is playing the best damn football in the last 4-5 weeks and the credit goes to GN.

Last but not least,
JANAM FADAYE SOLTAN HEJAZI..
elahi dardo balat bokhore too in farghe sare man...
you will always remain a GOD in my book.

Oct 20, 2003
Last but not least,
JANAM FADAYE SOLTAN HEJAZI..
elahi dardo balat bokhore too in farghe sare man...
you will always remain a GOD in my book.
LoL, Aye Yadollaie bot parast, takleefeto bayad rooshan koni, ya Nasri hasti, ya Kolle Yumi, you cannot have them both.

Jun 26, 2007
LoL, Aye Yadollaie bot parast, takleefeto bayad rooshan koni, ya Nasri hasti, ya Kolle Yumi, you cannot have them both.
Amir khan,
your tactics of "mouse running" will not work!

"Nasser Khani" be donya oomadam
"Nasser Khani" zendegi mikonam
"Nasser Khani" mimiram

vali charei joz hemayat az THE REAL Amir KHAANNN nadaram

eshghi

News Team
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
I don't like GN's "adabiyaat", but I think he has proven his ability as a coach in IPL. Respect! I also think he will make a good TM coach eventually. He was pushed into that position way to quickly, and it ruined it for him. At some point, I think he will be back in TM again, and hopefully with more experience behind him it will work out much better next time around. In any case, great job so far.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
I don't like GN's "adabiyaat", but I think he has proven his ability as a coach in IPL. Respect! I also think he will make a good TM coach eventually. He was pushed into that position way to quickly, and it ruined it for him. At some point, I think he will be back in TM again, and hopefully with more experience behind him it will work out much better next time around. In any case, great job so far.
vaaay, nagu torokhoda Amir jan. I prefer Daei's stubborn attitudes but tactics that seem to work, over GHN's puzzle tactici at TM..:spank: