Have you guys heard of "Sam Nazarian"

Nov 24, 2007
Not that it really matters but he is Jewish. He does own one of the hootest clubs in Hollywood (L.A).His whole family are very rich, I hav)e heard his older brothre is alot richer thtan him ,but they like to be unknown, unlike him who likes to be the center of attention. His Father became very rich by investing into stock market, I forgot exactly which company they invested in but it did JUMPPP BIGGGGGG. They were rich even before that investement, (already from IRAN, comparing to general population), but their total assets were in millions of dollars (I would say less that 20) while now they are probably billioners. Anyways good luck to him, and his family.

Gorn Captain

Bench Warmer
Jan 19, 2008
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Nazarian

He is jewish.

Gotta hand it to them. I guess they make economic ripples and they use their own ripples to make billions.

He was in Telecomm during the 90s and right before the crash he diverted into night clubs and hotels. They have a monopoly on the world economy with the exception of China and Japan.

RoozbehAzadi

National Team Player
Nov 19, 2002
I'm not proud of him. He probably supports the zionist regime and such. He makes night clubs and sells alcohol to celebrity hollywood maniacs like paris hilton. I hope he comes back to Iran and the government takes him to a mental hospital.

Oct 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
I'm not proud of him. He probably supports the zionist regime and such. He makes night clubs and sells alcohol to celebrity hollywood maniacs like paris hilton. I hope he comes back to Iran and the government takes him to a mental hospital.
Good for him for supporting the "Zionist" regime. Better than supporting the Akhood regime.
See, this is how rumours begin.

We don't even know if this man is Jewish, and he's already a supporter of Zionism. (Not that being a Jew necessarily translates into being a Zionist).

Feb 22, 2005
Roozbeh, you dont even know him, and you already putting him down and hating him. Someone who has used his brain and potential and created places that puts so many people to work and tons of people who enjoy having great time.

Many people look at the world ahead of them that has been given to them by their gods and take advantage of it and enjoy it. Others choose to wait until they die and enter the next world (as they hope it exists) to enjoy their time. It is all a choice. The important thing is to be courageous and intelligent not to force other people into our way thinking that we are suppose to play god. One should read koran to see what the god in Islam said about others who try to play god. His wrath will be the heaviest upon these individuals. It is all a choice and everything will have a price. But the price of playing god and then having to face him will be heaviest of it all.