Have you visited Ahmedinejad’s webpage?

mashtnaghi

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
I think you are better off to make arguments for or against him, based on what he says.

http://www.mardomyar.com/

Under "biography" he has put only four pictures; one is of him and Khalkhali. I wonder what is the motive over this selection.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
oh,thanx! oooh bacham hi-tech shode, webpage mizane!!!lol
This is his family pic before 1979, look how neat looking they were.
chi bood o chi shod!!!:rolleyes:

BEFORE

AFTER

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
btw,look@ this picture!! LOOOOOOOOOOL,sorry had to share it with everyone!

which movie does this remind u of?!!! "Marmoolak"(u know the part about taking notes in the mosque!):D

Simply Ken

IPL Player
Mar 2, 2003
P.S.

I just went through the pictures part of the website. I did not see any picture with Khalkhali and saw more than 4 pics already. I guess I have to edit what I said earlier since it was based on just reading mashnaghi's post. I would be disappointed if the guy shows 4 pictures on his website, and one of them is with Khalkhali!

Oct 18, 2002
Antelope Valley,California
Simply Ken said:
I had not looked into this thread. And I still haven't looked at the website.

But of all the things said about Ahmadinejad, this is one that hurts him the most in my eyes. While I am glad that Ahmadinejad has spoken in moderate terms since I have begun listening to him, these kind of associations do not make me feel comfortable about him.

He needs to change the pictures on his website. I think he can come up with better ones to support the message he has been trying to emphasize recently.
would that change him as a person?
Or looks is everything?

Simply Ken

IPL Player
Mar 2, 2003
biAzar said:
would that change him as a person?
Or looks is everything?
You have decided you know him as a "person". I am still trying to get to know him.

I have still not finished looking over his website. But if he chooses to highlight a relationship with Khalkahli, it would affect what I think of him.

On the other hand, if "Iran Focus" or "peiknet" claim, without showing any credible evidence, that he likes to kill people, until I see the evidence, I will only get upset at those sites.

It is not hard to allege and accuse. I can accuse anyone of anything. I want to see things that can be proven. Things that come with his name or endorcement. I want to learn who he is as a person and as a politician.

Oct 18, 2002
Simply Ken said:
You have decided you know him as a "person". I am still trying to get to know him.

I have still not finished looking over his website. But if he chooses to highlight a relationship with Khalkahli, it would affect what I think of him.

On the other hand, if "Iran Focus" or "peiknet" claim, without showing any credible evidence, that he likes to kill people, until I see the evidence, I will only get upset at those sites.

It is not hard to allege and accuse. I can accuse anyone of anything. I want to see things that can be proven. Things that come with his name or endorcement. I want to learn who he is as a person and as a politician.
It looks like that you have decided what you want him to be.

What is wrong to have khalkhali's picture , if that is truely representing an aspect of AN? Glasses will get shattered?

I suggest for you not to get upset at peyknet. The had the exact same position as you on elections! ( that is between the period of original and secondary inclination towards ghalibaf).

But LOL at your openness. You learn your person from the eyes of his boogh chees taht wrote his webpages but others can only accuse and lie!

Simply Ken

IPL Player
Mar 2, 2003
biAzar said:
I suggest for you not to get upset at peyknet. The had the exact same position as you on elections! ( that is between the period of original and secondary inclination towards ghalibaf).

But LOL at your openness. You learn your person from the eyes of his boogh chees taht wrote his webpages but others can only accuse and lie!

I am a lawyer: I apply the standards I learn from my profession.

Real journalists talk to people who have personal knowledge when the issue is a factual one. They speak to relevant experts when the issue is one of expertise and expert opinion. I have not seen that standard from the sites I mentioned, regardless of who they endorced.

I endorce, above all, some principles that are dear to me. You are free to follow your own principles, but don't impose them on me. I don't want any part of them.

Oct 18, 2002
Simply Ken said:
I am a lawyer: I apply the standards I learn from my profession.

Real journalists talk to people who have personal knowledge when the issue is a factual one. They speak to relevant experts when the issue is one of expertise and expert opinion. I have not seen that standard from the sites I mentioned, regardless of who they endorced.

I endorce, above all, some principles that are dear to me. You are free to follow your own principles, but don't impose them on me. I don't want any part of them.
Fair enough. As long as you don't try to impose your methodology on me!

mashtnaghi

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
Simply Ken said:
P.S.

I just went through the pictures part of the website. I did not see any picture with Khalkhali and saw more than 4 pics already. I guess I have to edit what I said earlier since it was based on just reading mashnaghi's post. I would be disappointed if the guy shows 4 pictures on his website, and one of them is with Khalkhali!

Mashtnaghi said:
Under "biography" he has put only four pictures; one is of him and Khalkhali. I wonder what is the motive over this selection.
Under "biography" he has put only four pictures;

easymanesh said:
That is not Khalkhali.
Quiz: who is that?
Nilu khanoom has posted the pic I am talking about right here in this thread. It looks like Khalkhali to me. Who is it then?

Oct 20, 2003
I think the cleric in the picture is neither Khalkhali or Ayatollah Sanei. The man looks like Ayatollah Mottaharri who was assassinated by a group called Fourghan in the first year after the revolution.

Farzadoo

Bench Warmer
Oct 22, 2002
Washington DC
I think a leader should lead by example and at least practice personal hygiene. I am serious, I am not saying he should be wearing Italian suits, but for the love of god, Wash his hair, trim the beard a bit. Cleanliness is a virtue and is preached in Islam. Shouldn't he at least lead by example and maybe his followers would do the same. These people just look dirty, literally. I have given up on their ideologies and policies, but at least look clean man. Why does someone have to look dirty to be of the people, for the poor?

Jun 16, 2005
Iranpaak said:
I think the cleric in the picture is neither Khalkhali or Ayatollah Sanei. The man looks like Ayatollah Mottaharri who was assassinated by a group called Fourghan in the first year after the revolution.
That is not Khalkhali, Sanei or Motahhari.
Hint: His first name was Fazlollah.