Hello from somewhere high above the north Atlantic ocean...

May 2, 2003
Hi everybody. I'm flying to Vancouver and I just started to try Lufthansa's new broadband connection onboard. It's fantastic. What an excellent way to kill time on long flights. It's totally worth it. I am so excited and yet pissed off because I did not fully charge my laptop and am running out of juice.

Dec 28, 2003
Lufthansa SUCKSSS . the seats are made to be able to have hte most seats. small and tight next to the other person and you have 0 leg space.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
oh niice!! I'll fly with Lufthansa then next time I go to Iran.

westwienmaskulin said:
Lufthansa is the best...BA is the cheapest..

actually Virgin Atlantic is best, but they fly to UK only.

Koone Laghe Mossafer ain't bad either..
yeah true!!! Lufthansa is such a great airline!! the worst ones are Alitalia, KLM and Air France!!BA is ok, but nothing special..

Ali M

Ball Boy
Oct 18, 2002
I dont know about you guys, but I love IranAir (well after Amsterdam, they dont fly out to north america). Sure you dont get internet, and the movies are depressing, but the baghelee polo... mmmmm... now thats a good reason to choose an airline ;). Seriously I will never fly another airline because I love their food, their mehmoondars are very respectful, and why not support my own countries airline?

Ofcourse for flying to the world cup, this post has no relevance :(

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
Niloufar said:
oh niice!! I'll fly with Lufthansa then next time I go to Iran.

yeah true!!! Lufthansa is such a great airline!! the worst ones are Alitalia, KLM and Air France!!BA is ok, but nothing special..
I was not a fan of air France either until our last night in Dublin in 2001, when Behrang, Mehran, and I literally drank till 5 AM and missed to get to the airport ontime to get back to America. According to the conditions of our tickets, they were not supposed to do anything about it but they gave us free tickets with no question. As a result, we stayed another full night in the pubs drinking!:--biggrin

Payam

News Team
Oct 18, 2002
Earth
www.iransportspress.com
Ali M said:
I dont know about you guys, but I love IranAir (well after Amsterdam, they dont fly out to north america). Sure you dont get internet, and the movies are depressing, but the baghelee polo... mmmmm... now thats a good reason to choose an airline ;). Seriously I will never fly another airline because I love their food, their mehmoondars are very respectful, and why not support my own countries airline?

Ofcourse for flying to the world cup, this post has no relevance :(
thats what im talkin bouttttttttttt