Hello, I am new here

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
Hello all
I am new here and just wanted to say hello. My old firend ( more like my older brother) "BABR" is a member here and he told me so many good things about this board.
Anyway, I am looking forward to get to know you all and enjoy your wonderfull posts.

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
Thank you Niloufar khanom
I am sure I will like it here as well. I have heard so many great things about u guys :)

May 9, 2004
Khair magdam arz mikonam jenab
Im MEHR ORGANIZATION MEMBER our leader is GENERAL PARSAIAN we working hard to free iran from tazy va tazyprast if you like you can join us
You have to be
1-Aryaee آریائی
2-more than 15 yreas old
3-talking and writing PRESIAN perfect
4-Belive in MEHR and our LEADER
5-Heterosexual (Not Gays lesbians or bi)
So if you like to join us you can send me PM to tell you how.

Oct 18, 2002
Los Angeles, CA USA
General Parsaian said:
Im MEHR ORGANIZATION MEMBER our leader is GENERAL PARSAIAN we working hard to free iran from tazy va tazyprast if you like you can join us
You have to be
1-Aryaee آریائی
2-more than 15 yreas old
You also have to have the liver of a champion to be able to take the drugs these guys do ;)

May 9, 2004
You have to be
1-Aryaee آریائی
2-more than 15 yreas old

AliDaeiClone said:
You also have to have the liver of a champion to be able to take the drugs these guys do ;)
NO we dont have liver of champion we have HEART OF LION

Nov 24, 2002
Welcome to ISP khoshtip ..

Finaly shahin joined ISP, I know shahin for the years , since i was a kid, we grow up together, went to school together and played soccer, followed soccer together ( albteh he was always better soccer player than me ;))
We had also lots of great memorys togethers in TUKREY , but finaly i got Montreal direction and he moved to calgery in canada !
as shahin said .. he is just like my brother , a year younger brother ;)

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
Babr_E_Mazandaran said:
Welcome to ISP khoshtip ..

Finaly shahin joined ISP, I know shahin for the years , since i was a kid, we grow up together, went to school together and played soccer, followed soccer together ( albteh he was always better soccer player than me ;))
We had also lots of great memorys togethers in TUKREY , but finaly i got Montreal direction and he moved to calgery in canada !
as shahin said .. he is just like my brother , a year younger brother ;)
Chakeretam Dadash. I called you last night, but I guess you were busy :)

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
Thanks Behdad Jan.
Quick question to who ever can help me:

For some strange reason, I see the threads upside down in my browser when I am in this board. By upside down I mean:
the starting post is at the bottom of the page and the last post is on top. I am not sure if this is how it suppose to be.

Anyway, it is kinda annoying, Anyone knows how to fix it??