hello.

Nov 2, 2007
hows it going everybody, my name is Amir Ahmadi and i am new to iransportspress.com

i am half iranian half italian living in toronto canada and i love to chat about all kinds of football especially team melli!

i used to use persianfootball.com for 3 years but that website is so messed up so i found this one and hope its better!

any q's just pm me and :iluvtm:!! lol

The Matrix

Bench Warmer
Jul 25, 2007
do you happen to have the name persian godfather in pfootball. com lol If you do I have the same ideology lol about football.

The Matrix

Bench Warmer
Jul 25, 2007
no I just read your posts and they make alot of sense lol no Im serious with what you say about Iranian football is true sometimes lol

The Matrix

Bench Warmer
Jul 25, 2007
how did you get banned? dont worry they will accept you again lol their site sucks anyway lol its so garbage and its all little kids giving anaylsis of football they dont know shit lol

The Matrix

Bench Warmer
Jul 25, 2007
no and I dont post on the site because their imature kids that go on the site they have kids as mods lol and they dont know shit.

Nov 2, 2007
because i was talking about how ahmadinejad is more concernd for palestine then he is for iran and then everybody flipped out on me, a mod disrespected me so i sent him a PM insulting him back and next thing i knew i was banned lol

SirAlex

National Team Player
May 6, 2007
Welcome dude. Cool mix. From what I know Iran-Italian couples really match perfectly. Afterall, Italians are the closest Europeans to Iranian (mentality :D, appearance and culture wise). Right?

Nov 2, 2007
of course man i think i got 2 of the best haha

italian and iranians are both very family oriented which is good, but honestly ive noticed that they are very alike. my italian and iranian family get along very very well.

Welcome dude. Cool mix. From what I know Iran-Italian couples really match perfectly. Afterall, Italians are the closest Europeans to Iranian (mentality :D, appearance and culture wise). Right?