Help me find an Online traning course to complete

Hi guys,

it's been a while that I've been looking for an online IT course to do to enhance my ability into a professional IT jobs ...
bare in mind that the cost of doing em is pery high as well ...

I would like to know if any of you guys had experinced doing an oline course thorugh these agencies ...

I would like you to gimme some recommendation on any specific course which is compatibe with the most current IT job market (anything other than programming as I hate doing it)

also I found this course that seems to be ok to do for me and it's gonna cost $3300 to complete .. It's MCITP Server 08‏ .. has anyone done it?

following is more details about MCITP Server 08 .. thanks guys

Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) Enterprise Administrator – Server 08
Enterprise administrators are recognized among their peers and managers as leaders in Windows infrastructure design. Make sure your expertise in Windows Server 2008 stands out. Earn the MCITP: Enterprise Administrator certification, distinguishing you as an IT professional committed to excellence in working with Windows Server 2008. The MCITP: Enterprise Administrator certification can help you develop and validate your skills in your current position or advance you toward a future job role, such as:

• Enterprise systems administrator:
• IT systems manager
• Enterprise security administrator
• Systems architect
• Network administrator

The MCITP: Enterprise Administrator is comprised of 5 exams as follows:
Windows Server 2008 (3 Required)
+
70-642 TS: WINDOWS SERVER 2008 NETWORK INFRASTRUCTURE, CONFIGURING
+
70-643 TS: WINDOWS SERVER 2008 APPLICATIONS INFRASTRUCTURE, CONFIGURING
+
70-640 TS: WINDOWS SERVER 2008 ACTIVE DIRECTORY, CONFIGURING

Desktop Elective (1 Required)
+
70-620 TS: MICROSOFT WINDOWS VISTA CLIENT, CONFIGURING
+
70-624 TS: DEPLOYING AND MAINTAINING WINDOWS VISTA CLIENT AND 2007 MICROSOFT OFFICE SYSTEM DESKTOPS

Enterprise Administrator (1 Required)
+
70-647 PRO: WINDOWS SERVER 2008, ENTERPRISE ADMINISTRATOR