Help watching WC games online

Khorus

National Team Player
Oct 25, 2002
CA
Guys, I am on vacation and unfortunately I just figured out that I can't use TiVoToGo to watch the games I am recording at home while I am not connected to my home network. So I am looking for a web site where I can watch a replay of the game later in the day. I know ESPN3/ESPN360 has the games up for replay, but my cable provider is not on the list of providers, so I can't watch it that way. Anybody with any ideas, please reply. Again, watching the games live is not an issue, because I can watch it on TV, but I want to watch it later in the day. Thanks.

Khorus

National Team Player
Oct 25, 2002
CA
1. They get replayed on TV on ESPN Classic, and I don't get that at the hotel I am staying at.

2. I don't get ESPN3, because my cable provider is not affiliated with ESPN.

Any other ideas?

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
go to rojadirecta.com and try to download the games over any torrent link they provide or sometimes they will even give you megaupload links.

Khorus

National Team Player
Oct 25, 2002
CA
why would you go on vacation during the world cup?!
Aziz, ma'lumeh keh zan o bacheh nadaari!!

Who cares? He's American.
????

Anyway, I haven't done much with bittorent, and I don't know if it can be trusted, but at least I can watch the highlights on line. I can get the first game in live while the gang is asleep, and some days, I might even see the second game while they are waking up and getting some breakfast. So, it is not that bad.

Foo

Elite Member
Feb 12, 2006
Den Haag, Holland