Help with tradional Irooni music

Oct 20, 2003
Dear Arsenal Traditional Iranian music to me is like Shajarian, Shahram Nazari etc, these type of music are ususally not played during weddings as they have a sad, mellow tempo (they would be referred to as Zed HAll for aroosi ;) as they will remind you of your miseries, credit card debts and such). You should be looking at Iranian POP music for happy, rhythmic and dance inviting tunes for weddings. There are some Iranian sites with DJs gathered songs that will be appropriate but do not have their URL at the time. I am sure if you do a little search you will find them. Good luck to Arsenal :).

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
As Ardy said Vigen's Shah Doomad is one of them. Also Vigen's Gol Be Sar Aroos is very famous. Obviously you should never miss" Emshab che shabist (bada bada moabrak bada) in any aroosi. Tabrik BTW.

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
Hey guys,

Can anyone help me out with traditional Irooni songs for a wedding? Help is much appreciated.
akheh ghasem , ki sare aroosi traditional music mizare, rohe banan ro to gabresh larzondi ;) lol
but then again is u .. ;) i didnt need to look at the name ;) jk

az in harfa gozashte , you can look at be gorbone-khame zolfe siahet song's of master shajarian from Yade Ayam album , that was his album from 92, 93 one of famous ones with his rookie groupes including his sons as tombak player , firouzi,farajpouri etc

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
AghA Arsenal,
If you send me a round trip plane ticket I can come over there and sing for you, play Tonback too. How is that??..........:D:D
motori jan you play tombak too ;)?

tombak labe hoozi or traditional ? :)