Here is who I would vote for

Jun 18, 2005
Why exactly? Because he is a courtesy of Reza Pahlavi's sperm?

Tell you what, it would be totally orgasmic to see him and Farah roam in those palaces in Tehran. That would just solve everything. :)

MIHANDUST

Bench Warmer
Oct 19, 2002
footballeirani jan,

I agree with you ! Just their presence in Iran will automatically solve many problems, Let alone being the Shah of Iran.

- MIHANDUST

May 24, 2009
Mihandust: I agree and would love to see that day...it's my dream. But unfortunately...we can't vote for them! Let's be realistic

The_Referee

National Team Player
Mar 26, 2005
Jabolqa Opposite Jabolsa
I will vote for him if he disassociate himself clearly from monarchists and his father's era completely and bring new plans in specifics on what he wants to do exactly about what. At the moment, he does not have enough courage to disasociate himself from PACHEH KHAARAAN who call him SHAHzAADEH. So imagine when he becomes a Shah or president. He will not be any different than the ones in power or his father and becomes full of himself. There was a reason for people to despise Shah then and to despise the ones in power now. We need to remove that and find worthy leaders not people who succumb to CHABLOOSI so easily.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
what a bunch of garbage. even I have been away from iran past 11 years and feel completely disengaged with iran's dynamics when I go there.

May 24, 2009
I like him...but did he really try to get the power? If true kings don't need votes or foreign governments...then where is he? Why doesn't he come to our rescue?? Isn't 30 years not long enough???
That's why we have to accept that FOR NOW, we just must help things going better and kick off MonkeyNejad.

Romira

IPL Player
Dec 13, 2002
middle of no where
Well Said BT.

Not me! Do not forget, his so called --well informed educated
linguist father-- left us with Akhoonds and suffering that has come with it in the past 3 decades.