Hey Boys...Heads Up for Terakhtor !!!

Dec 23, 2004
city of angeles
Watch out for lots of terbulance in next IPL season..!
"Terakhtor Sazi" of "Tabriz-e-Gahraman" has to get only a single point from their remaining 2 games...so..I'd say we are IN Hamshahri!!!

about time ha ?

Fatso

Captain
Oct 1, 2004
From what I have heard, even the winner of the Azadegan league has to play in a playoff with the 2 bottom teams of the Persian Gulf Cup. This is very unfair to Teraktor Sazi considering they are getting alot of fans showing up for every game this season.

xoraster

IPL Player
Oct 21, 2002
It would be fantastic to see Sanat Naft and Traktor Sazi back in the league.
They have got amazing fans and would add some much needed spice to our league. They can easily average 30 000 at home.
It would be even better if it came at the expense of Rah Ahan, a useless team with no fans.

Fatso

Captain
Oct 1, 2004
I don't know why the link doesn't work. It's correct when you paste in the browser address space.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
It would be nice to see Azari teams in IPL again . Tabriz has contributed well in Iranian football .

we owe Tabriz a big thank you for introducing Karim Bagheri to our football .

yashasin Tabriz !:cheers:

Can we have another one like Karim please !

Last edited:

Lulu

Ball Boy
May 23, 2004
Teraktor Sazi Football Club is based in Tabriz, Iran. They play in Iran's Azadegan League. The team is sponsored by Iran Tractor Manufacturing Co. ;) , one of the largest industries in Tabriz.The club used to have a significant presence in the old Azadegan League (current IPL), but has been playing in Iran's second highest league since relegation in the 2001-2002 season. They also provided Iran with some of the most talented players during the nineties. (Info from Wikipedia)

Famous players: Karim Bagheri (!), Sirous Dinmohammadi, Fereydoon Fazli, Sattar Hamedani, Rasoul Khatibi...

Good Luck boys! I am already a fan of you!!

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
It's been a long time now since they relegated, they have good fan bases and good arena. If Teraktorsazi and Sanat Naft come back to top league with Malavan stay and teams like Rah Ahan and Saba Batry relegate, it would look like a real league.

Dec 23, 2004
city of angeles
JUST BEAT ZANJAN...2-1...SO TERAKHTOR WILL TOP IT'S GROUP REGARDLESS OF THE RESULTS IN NEXT 2 GAMES...PEGAH GHILAN WILL MOST LIKELY TOP OF OTHER GROUP..THEN ROUND OF ROUBIN AND THAT'S IT..! WE ARE IN IPL !!

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
How can anyone NOT have heard of Terakto Sazi Tabriz? They were in IPL not long ago and have a longish history in Iranian football.

Anyway, in England Ipswich Town are known as the Tractor Boys because of the tradition of tractor industry in the town.

Dec 12, 2002
usa
DR aLI , you are right pegah as a matter of fact had an amazing run ,they hadn't lost 13 games on a roll without conceding a goal .btw they have a forward reza chavoshi who could be a top goal scorer if they get to the ipl .when i played football ( sikl aval high school ) in rasht ,the guy i played with ( hadi chavoshi) .i don't know if hadi was this guy 's father or uncle . he was married in his 18,19 .