Hezbollah, Hamas, Taliban working as Basij

Feb 22, 2005
not surprised. Taliban, Hezbollah, and Hamas have the most to gain along with the traitors of Iran, the regime supporters. Unless people kick them out or army gets involved, they will become stronger and create their own force that working with ahmad and mesbeh will make it hard to kick out.

Don't know how much of the article is true. Today, anything is possible. As for Taliban, apparantly, the discussion following the blog points to a video that ahmadnejad is speaking to a group of talibans thanking them for their presence and help in qom. I can't watch the video, can others watch and reply?

Last edited:

ashtar

National Team Player
Aug 17, 2003
Taliban?! You forgot to mention the out of work Iraqi/Saddam Baathits and ex-MKO mercenaries as well.

Feb 22, 2005
Is it not the point of the hezbis that Iran being a muslim county is more important than a nationalist Iran?

Is not the head of Iran judiciary an Iraqi cleric?

Has Iran not being a training ground for palastian and lebanenes?

The article I believe exaggerates, but still, we saw what forigner fighting Arab forces in Iraq are capable of. That is suicide bombing. Are we not to believe they will be a huge problem to control?

Why is ahmadnejad thanking talibans in their video for help in qom? I have not seen the video to confirm. But there is a link to the video on YouTube on the page.

ashtar

National Team Player
Aug 17, 2003
Why is ahmadnejad thanking talibans in their video for help in qom? I have not seen the video to confirm. But there is a link to the video on YouTube on the page.
How come you haven't seen the video? Too busy posting in ISP and no time?
Why don't you post the Youtube page and the rest of us will confirm it.

ball_hugger

Bench Warmer
Feb 11, 2005
good chance there are alot of hezbollah/hamas members in the basij but this artile seems very shady.

and no there is no taliban in basij, maybe afghan nationals but no taliban..that was just LOL

but either way this is nit picking, our country was ransacked about 1300 yrs ago and still hasnt recovered! this is just petty details..

when people start burning down mosques and dont go to haj and karbala in millions it will be the day no foreigner kills iranians in their own country and makes pethatic fools out of them...

May 12, 2007
Although it is not a well documented fact but clealy every one would believe
such a thing. There cann't be so much nationalistic feeling in Basij. The worst is
those lebas shakhsis carring a gun. If you show up as an ordinary Ahmadi nejad fan
in ordinary clothes who allows you to carry a gun? What are they demontrating?
Ahmadi nejad has non military fan too!?
This kind of behavior is enough to conclude they are khaen to Iran. So even not well
documented we must assume they are occupiers.

Last edited:
Jul 7, 2009
I sometimes compare us to Turkey and i wish we were more like these people.
Here you can be a moslem but also strongly nationalistic. Turks are the most nationalistic people I know. They love and respect Attaturk and their flag and history.
At the same time they believe in secularism and democracy although democracy in this country is yet to mature and reach those in the west. For example here youtube is banned since 2007 because some Greeks on youtube insulted Attaturk and called him gay!!! I mean so what? Banning never is the answer. Turkey has to mature a lot but in Iran we are million years behind even turkey.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
I have seen many references to non-Farsi and Arabic speaking entities within the Basij militia as well. I haven't seen anything mentioned about the Taliban, but it is not unlikely that some Afghanis would have been hired for the position - it doesn't mean they're Taliban. Having said that, any non-citizen of Iran, being involved in the beating and killing of Iranians, with the consent of the regime, is obviously a bery serious issue and on of great concern.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Khamenei’s government is more in danger of being taken over by forces from outside Iran now operating within Iran than from Iranians opposed to it. Khamenei finds himself in the position of a hen who quarreled with other hens in the hen house and invited in the foxes to help with the dispute.
This is so true and to the point. When you live in Iran you either actualy encounter these guys or hear of them. I have been alarming everyone about this problem for 5 years now - Khamenei is scared of them, hence wearing the scarf around his neck. In 1978 PLO and Lebanease Shiites entered Iran and never left. If you want proof - just go to Tehran's international airport and check out the passengers of any flights arriving from Beirut - hardly any of them speaks Farsi. They are often parents or relatives of missionaries working for IRI.

Feb 22, 2005
These foreign enemies have been in Iran for few years and certainly have a good base there. One except regime supporters, cannot be naive enough to think they have not worked on having lots of influence and control in Iran for the last 30 years. Try fighting them and you will have suicide bombing in Iranian bazar.

This is what these ignorant regime supporters, who are traitors to Iran who are stopping Iran from achieving democracy dont get. Until it is too late. Have them go out and beat Iranian students and democracy seekers, and you become dependent on them and then they turn around and control the regime supporters.

Ashtar, chief, and Reza who are now directly supporting Mesbeh yazdi's trying to take control and end any kind of people control should understand that mezbeh is a fundamentalist sick man, who will go to any level to get his way, even if it means Palestinians and lebanese helping him get that.

As for those who thinks Taliban are not working with the Iranian government, think again. Circumstances brings enemy together. Both dislike US and see them as their biggest enemy. To think they are not now helping each other is like saying Israel did not help Iranian government and gave it weapons during the Iran-Iraq war. Think again.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
These foreign enemies have been in Iran for few years and certainly have a good base there. One except regime supporters, cannot be naive enough to think they have not worked on having lots of influence and control in Iran for the last 30 years. Try fighting them and you will have suicide bombing in Iranian bazar.

This is what these ignorant regime supporters, who are traitors to Iran who are stopping Iran from achieving democracy dont get. Until it is too late. Have them go out and beat Iranian students and democracy seekers, and you become dependent on them and then they turn around and control the regime supporters.

Ashtar, chief, and Reza who are now directly supporting Mesbeh yazdi's trying to take control and end any kind of people control should understand that mezbeh is a fundamentalist sick man, who will go to any level to get his way, even if it means Palestinians and lebanese helping him get that.
Exellent take.

Feb 11, 2009
I sometimes compare us to Turkey and i wish we were more like these people.
Here you can be a moslem but also strongly nationalistic. Turks are the most nationalistic people I know. They love and respect Attaturk and their flag and history.
At the same time they believe in secularism and democracy although democracy in this country is yet to mature and reach those in the west. For example here youtube is banned since 2007 because some Greeks on youtube insulted Attaturk and called him gay!!! I mean so what? Banning never is the answer. Turkey has to mature a lot but in Iran we are million years behind even turkey.
'

I dont think you have ever lived in Turkey
half of them hate Ataturk's gut and want to have a shitty Islamic republic like the one we have in iran

the nationalistic secular turks are a small minority in istanbul

you are far off my friend

and turkey doesnt even have proper country wide access to the simplest life conditions like clean water and cheap electricity

if you ask me, iran is ahead in so many ways, even with its shitty political system

so we dont need to become turkey
we need to evolve as iran and reach democracy.

R.BAGGIO

National Team Player
Oct 19, 2002
Toronto
you mean to tell me Hezbollah and Hamas who the IR trains and pays for are now helping them? wow no way

Taliban bit is bullshit, the IR are infidels to the Taliban.

anoush

Bench Warmer
Aug 14, 2004
'

I dont think you have ever lived in Turkey
half of them hate Ataturk's gut and want to have a shitty Islamic republic like the one we have in iran

the nationalistic secular turks are a small minority in istanbul

you are far off my friend

and turkey doesnt even have proper country wide access to the simplest life conditions like clean water and cheap electricity

if you ask me, iran is ahead in so many ways, even with its shitty political system

so we dont need to become turkey
we need to evolve as iran and reach democracy.
this is very true, the turks u meet in north london and berlin are not representative of the majority of turkish people in their homeland. Iranians are far more progressively minded than these people, in fact i would go as far to say that iranians are the most progressive and liberal minded muslims in the entire world.

Jun 18, 2005
I have no doubts that the Iranian regime is using foreign elements such as the Lebanese Hezbullah to suppress the protests but to say they (Lebanese Hezbullah) have now turned rogue or are planning a coup of their own is utter bs.

Any sign of this and the IRGC, Basij, and the army are going to come down on these idiots and they would not know what hit them.

Therefore this makes me question the validity of the article.

JameJam as the headquarter of the coup? Is there a shortage of buildings?

anoush

Bench Warmer
Aug 14, 2004
LOL @ taliban being allowed to even cross the iranian border, AN ordered the bulldozing of many of their madrassas that emerged in balochistan they are certainly not acting as mercenary forces in iran.

i find it hard to believe though that many of the atrocities committed against the protesters on the streets and even worse unmentionable acts being conducted in prisons have NOT been committed by lebanese hezbollah or iraqi militia forces. however i am highly doubtful of any hamas presence in iran