Hezbollah retaliates

world2005

Bench Warmer
Jan 5, 2005
14.28 Robert Tait reports the Israeli army is now confirming that two soldiers were killed and another seven wounded - two of them moderately - in today's Hizbollah strike on a military vehicle in the Har Dov area

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
14.28 Robert Tait reports the Israeli army is now confirming that two soldiers were killed and another seven wounded - two of them moderately - in today's Hizbollah strike on a military vehicle in the Har Dov area
Is this the retaliation that Sepah has been warning Israel for day now ?
Israel attack killed one of the highest ranked general of Sepah + Jihad Mughniyeh, son of Hezbollah's slain commander Imad Mughniyeh, Who has been mentored by Soleimani himself and based on some account was like son to him , plus, few more Hezbollah soldiers ...

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middl...killed-israeli-attack-201511912396636560.html

Jan 2, 2015
Milanello
Ok the head basiji kicked it off. Now where is the rest of this sites IR fan group members like GP, kasra, ashtar, hassan...? Its time to come and right home about IRs influence in the region and baradarane hezbollah and sepah and ghasem soleymani...:)

world2005

Bench Warmer
Jan 5, 2005
Ok the head basiji kicked it off. Now where is the rest of this sites IR fan group members like GP, kasra, ashtar, hassan...? Its time to come and right home about IRs influence in the region and baradarane hezbollah and sepah and ghasem soleymani...:)
Do all of us a favour and STFU

Jan 2, 2015
Milanello
Do all of us a favour and STFU

I dont know baradare basiji, you are on record writing home about basij o sepah, you are on record to agree with basij killing iranians so i simply dont understand your anger here? Calm down man, people might start thinking you were raised in a barn. I am sure you were not but then again behave accordingly to not give them a reason to think that way :)

world2005

Bench Warmer
Jan 5, 2005
I dont know baradare basiji, you are on record writing home about basij o sepah, you are on record to agree with basij killing iranians so i simply dont understand your anger here? Calm down man, people might start thinking you were raised in a barn. I am sure you were not but then again behave accordingly to not give them a reason to think that way :)
Killing enemies yes, i myself have killed Iraqi Baathists and proud of it. Any problem with it joojeh mashini?

When are you going to kiss Israeli ass?

Jan 2, 2015
Milanello
Killing enemies yes, i myself have killed Iraqi Baathists and proud of it. Any problem with it joojeh mashini?

No no baraadar, you were not talking about foreigners, you were threatening an iranian user of this site and told him you support basij for killing iranians like him. Dont mix things up now, you were talking about iranians. You consider iranians who dont walk on khate emaam o sepaah as enemies too. Dige harfeto avaz nakon dige baraadare basiji :)

world2005

Bench Warmer
Jan 5, 2005
No no baraadar, you were not talking about foreigners, you were threatening an iranian user of this site and told him you support basij for killing iranians like him. Dont mix things up now, you were talking about iranians. You consider iranians who dont walk on khate emaam o sepaah as enemies too. Dige harfeto avaz nakon dige baraadare basiji :)
Are you talking about that lowlife bi madar named Chinaski then yes i support death of such fucked up people.

You also belong to the same filth.

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
Are you talking about that lowlife bi madar named Chinaski then yes i support death of such fucked up people.

You also belong to the same filth.
باید یه مدال طلای جنگی به کیر داش چیناسکی بدیم که وقتی می تپونه همچین مردم جر میخورن که تا ابد سوزشش نمیفته ، مرتیکه آدمکش بی وطن

ای لشگر امام زمان آماده باش آماده باش....

world2005

Bench Warmer
Jan 5, 2005
باید یه مدال طلای جنگی به کیر داش چیناسکی بدیم که وقتی می تپونه همچین مردم جر میخورن که تا ابد سوزشش نمیفته ، مرتیکه آدمکش بی وطن

ای لشگر امام زمان آماده باش آماده باش....
Who the hell are you marmoolak? BTW, i was the one that gave chinaski a unforgetable New year gift Ha ha.

Bebinam... moghe jang to e bache marmoolak koja boodi? Age az man va doostan nabood eraghiya behet tajavoz mikardan.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV

LOL YOU HAVEN'T KILLED $Hit keyboard commando which elite special team were you Quods lol ya and I was in Seal Team 6 with over 300 confirmed kills LOOOOLLLLLL

INTERNET WARRIOR.