HGH in the NFL. A ticking time bomb...

Oct 18, 2002
Los Angeles, CA USA
The Dr. that was treating players with HGH has been arrested and a list of 23 players is in the hands of the feds. This story is about to explode because there are some HUGE names on that list, including Tom Brady...

R.BAGGIO

National Team Player
Oct 19, 2002
Toronto
well, not a big surprise really, have you seen the size and speed of some of these guys, it can't be anything other than drugs. I'm pretty sure most pro rugby players are also on something, you just can't be 6'5 and 300lbs of pure muscle without drugs, it's not natural

Oct 18, 2002
Los Angeles, CA USA
How do you know about Brady?
I am member of a few NFL forums. Some guy that works on the border reported that he heard some info about a doctor months ago. The names he threw out have matched everything to the tee. Its funny because he was talking about this in December of last year, and no one believed him... Haha.

Also on twitter, an NFL player I follow wrote, "I cant believe one of the biggest names in the NFL is tied to this HGH doctor." 5 min later, he deleted it, but it was copied and posted on the forum before he got a chance...

There are 23 players on that list, some of the big names he listed are:

Tom Brady
Shawn Merriman
Santana Moss
Brady Quinn
Osi Umenyiora

Tiger Woods

Again it might be bullshit, but the guy reported this months ago and its matching up exactly...

Oct 18, 2002
704 Houser
Seems like the NFL is already waging a campaign to downplay the importance of this story by claiming that these athletes only benefited from these "treatments" to heal their injuries. There is no doubt that the MLB brand has been badly tarnished because of the steroid revelations, I doubt the NFL will allow the same thing to happen to them. But I agree, it's gonna be interesting.