Homeland [Contains Spoiler]

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Just finished season 3!!! Wholie crap!! although they were filming in Morocco but I have to say they did a great job in copying Tehran! When she opened the window in the hotel room there, I really thought she was in Tehran with the first glance! I had to rewind and watch it again to realise it was just a picture! :D

Anyways, I also agree they should have finished it with this season!

BTW, in all the movies and shows, the Iran theme seems to be quite popular these days! I saw the new Robocop the other day! Has anyone seen it?

Oct 18, 2010
the real homeland?

[h=1]Freed US soldier celebrated Xmas, played badminton with captors[/h]Miranshah (Pakistan) (AFP) - Freed US soldier Bowe Bergdahl developed a love for Afghan green tea, taught his captors badminton, and even celebrated Christmas and Easter with the hardline Islamists, a Pakistani militant commander told AFP Sunday.

http://news.yahoo.com/freed-us-soldier-celebrated-xmas-played-badminton-captors-181447547.html

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Anyone watching (or watched) season 6 ? I am 2 episodes in (PLEASE DO NOT POST SPOILERS).... Did the writers thought Hilary going to win ????
Damn, i didn't even know it had started, let alone it's finished (I hardly watch TV nowadays)! Thanks for the info.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Anyone watching (or watched) season 6 ? I am 2 episodes in (PLEASE DO NOT POST SPOILERS).... Did the writers thought Hilary going to win ????
Well watch the whole thing, You will see what happens at the end. i don't want to spoil it for you...

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
I really didn't like the end.What president elect didn't didn't make sense. maybe we will get the answer in the next season.

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
Shit season in my opinion. The best was when Brody got hung in Iran and buried in Behesht Zahra! Now that was interesting :smoke:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Shit season in my opinion. The best was when Brody got hung in Iran and buried in Behesht Zahra! Now that was interesting :smoke:
I don't even know the cereal but dam homie that was mean but hilarious haha hey man I can't smoke anymore old historinan friend from IK so please blaze up for me haha m Slava abs I CAN'T BREATHE!!! BTW are you SURE you do not have any Slava or mtR1b genetik in you Ostad jan, that was very Slava aka evil of you. That is the kind of evil $hit I would USED to do, oh man a decade ago, I would have kicked my own ass-ski! Damet garm dadash NEVER CHANGE who you are!

Last edited: