Hossein Hedayati then, Hossein Hedayati now ...

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
^^^ Raf's Daddy was rich also and had lots of Pistachio gardens ;) It seems like almost all IF officials and regime elements had rich daddies these days.

Oct 1, 2004
^^^ Raf's Daddy was rich also and had lots of Pistachio gardens ;) It seems like almost all IF officials and regime elements had rich daddies these days.
Raf's family was rich. That's not a lie or embellishment.

Guys like Rafighdoost though...

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
According to a family friend from Rafsanjan who knew Rafs from the get go, they were actually poor. Then again, according to another first hand info from his neghbor in South Tehran before revolution, he was active in small project basaz befroosh by the time of revolution and was a middle class at that point.

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
Raf's family was rich. That's not a lie or embellishment.

Guys like Rafighdoost though...
Rafighdoost background actually was ok, his dad was in meidoone Tareh Bar (sounds like the classic job for fundomentalists supporting Mullahs ambitions in politics in the last 50 years).
I think the biggest blood suckers are in fact the moatalefe folks like AsgarOladi. For the crimes they did to our country and to people particularly the poor, these guys deserve nothing less than forced labor for the rest of their lives.

Oct 1, 2004
Rafighdoost background actually was ok, his dad was in meidoone Tareh Bar (sounds like the classic job for fundomentalists supporting Mullahs ambitions in politics in the last 50 years).
I think the biggest blood suckers are in fact the moatalefe folks like AsgarOladi. For the crimes they did to our country and to people particularly the poor, these guys deserve nothing less than forced labor for the rest of their lives.
Or the Khavari brothers, or Jazayeri Arab or.... we have alot of filthy clerics, but these bastards that use them as cover are worse.

alila

National Team Player
Jun 9, 2006
a galaxy far far away
Shahram jazayeri was from a poor family and a poor dentistry student in Kerman university .
Then he was linked with imam jomeh Kerman who by accident was in Kerman gomrok(customs)
Then he gave up his studies and started his money making business with mullas