Hot news: Tabriz Bazar on strike

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, Serif]این خبربسیارمهم دقایقی پیش ازتبریزمخابره شد[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, Serif]اطلاعیه بسیارمهم بازار تبریز[/FONT]
انالله واناالیه راجعون
ملت شریف وتاریخ ساز آذربایجان"فرزندان غیورستارخان " خیابانی ومجتهدشهید آیت الله العظمی شریعتمداری اکنون که جان ومال وناموس مسلمین پامال چکمه پوشان لبنان وفلسطین شده وزنان وکودکان برحق ایران درمقابل باتومها ومسلسلهای یک یهودی زاده بنام احمدی نژادقتل عام میشوند با فتوای امروز آیت ..العظمی منتظری حجت برمردم آذربایجان نیز اتمام وبراساس مصالح ملیه وشرعیه به قیام طرفداران حق میپیوندیم وبنابر عرف صنوف امشب فضای آذربایجان را با الله اکبرشبانه معطر وروز پنجشنبه چهارتیرماه نیز درعزای ملی با اعتصاب وبستن بازار" پرچمهای سیاه حسینی بردر مغازه ها می آویزیم /نصرمن الله وفتح قریب /بازاریان تبریز/.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
BT Jon, the Bazaars in Sanandaj and Saqqez have been on strike for a couple of days already.
Rokhsat Pahlevoon!

Didn't know that. The significance of Tabriz Bazar is that they're very well integrated with the retail market in Tehran. Most of them have family connections with the most successful businesses in Tehran. Since I was a kid I've believed that Iran's private sector mostly revolves around businesses managed by Azeri people.

I still want that gasoline sanction though. I'm sure these motherfuckers have stocked up enough gasoline in the past few years for their militaristic purposes, but a gasoline import sanction would probably bring everything to a halt.

raminio05

National Team Player
Rokhsat Pahlevoon!

Didn't know that. The significance of Tabriz Bazar is that they're very well integrated with the retail market in Tehran. Most of them have family connections with the most successful businesses in Tehran. Since I was a kid I've believed that Iran's private sector mostly revolves around businesses managed by Azeri people.

I still want that gasoline sanction though. I'm sure these motherfuckers have stocked up enough gasoline in the past few years for their militaristic purposes, but a gasoline import sanction would probably bring everything to a halt.
The Tabriz Baazaar gets most of it's "jense" from Tehran, and the regular Tabriz shopowners either get their merchandise directly from Tehran or from the Baazaar, so this is HUGE!!!

Iran-Parast

Bench Warmer
Apr 21, 2008
Canada
sorry, so as of this moment the only bazaars on strike right now are saqqez, sanandaj and tabriz.
and tehran, shiraz, and other major cities are not on strike. also any news on strkes in the oil and gas sectors in iran.

Pahlevoon Nayeb

National Team Player
Oct 17, 2002
Poshteh Kooh
Chakereh agha BT!

I went back to Iran for the first time in 36 years last year and what I saw was astounding. I was very young when I left, so it could be that I never paid attenttion to these things. But, I noticed that Azari speaking folks were everywhere: from Tehran, to Gilan, to Shiraz, and Sanandaj. So, I would agree with you that as the Azari speaking folks go, so will the rest of the antion. As least I hope so.

As far as the petrol reseves in case the oil workers go on strike, I think we're giving these goons too much creadit. It's true that they have perfected Stalin and Hitler's methods of repression to the tee, but I don't believe they are as welll prepared about such stratigic things as gas and oil. Again, at least I hope so...

Dec 12, 2002
usa
we need tabriz to rise, then gilan and esfehan,khorsan .it will be hard for regime to control tabriz, gilan,esfehan and khorsan all to gether .everytime tabriz be pa khost regime soghot kard .obvoiulsy regime put everything in tehran now .

raminio05

National Team Player
we need tabriz to rise, then gilan and esfehan,khorsan .it will be hard for regime to control tabriz, gilan,esfehan and khorsan all to gether .everytime tabriz be pa khost regime soghot kard .obvoiulsy regime put everything in tehran now .
Not true doosteh aziz. There has been a HUGE nirooye entezaami and paasdar/basiji presence in Tabriz since Saturday.

May 9, 2004
اگر بازاریان همه اعتصاب میکردند پایههای رژیم سست می شد
ولی متاسفانه موسوی طرفداران زیادی در بازار ندارد

JazzedUp

Bench Warmer
Dec 1, 2002
London
This is huge indeed. I have a feeling Tehran Bazaar will follow soon. It's a matter of time. Be patient people it will happen. I just hope petro chemical workers stop working as well then these pricks are big trouble. Violence and aggression can only take you so far.

Kudos to our Tabrizi brothers. Well done.