How can we have IMAAM Daei not to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 19, 2002
Seriously, what is the solution of this dilemma?

Imaam Daei obviously has hearing problem or has shortage of neurons in his brain. He is not getting the message. He should watch some of his own games for God's sake.

He is depriving all other players from getting World Cup International recognition and getting picked-up by European soccer clubs.

Hear me folks, this IMAAM Daei is going to make Iran not go to the World cup. Exact same as what he did in 2002.

Jan 23, 2003
Shabdeez said:
YES - I meant 2002 and NOT 1992. It is the old age folks - I guess I am loosing a few Neurons myself.
I think so!.......In WCQ2002 he was quite good. Definitely the best we had. He was one of the few who cant be blamed on our failure to qualify

I believe his presence helped deprive us of Asain Cup 2004 and if he cotinues to be ever present with his miserable form and we fail to qualify for WC2006 I would blame him and Branco of course.

Bauvafa

Bench Warmer
Oct 26, 2004
in WC04 he had a couple of good games against KSA and Iraq, but he still had some poor games against Thailand.

as someone else said, he & Branco cost us AC04. . If this shit continues, there will be no WC06 for us, except watching it on tv.

Jan 29, 2004
First of all he is Da King and no Imam unless you want to get him in trouble in Iran :D
Second he scored 2 goals to make Iran get 3rd place in AC04 against Bahrain :cool:
Finally, Golmohamadi and Mobali cost us AC04 not Da King, he scored the very important first penalty in the shootout -don't ever forget that ;)

Stop making up facts as you go along a la Bush :p

Jan 23, 2003
Chief said:
First of all he is Da King and no Imam unless you want to get him in trouble in Iran :D
Second he scored 2 goals to make Iran get 3rd place in AC04 against Bahrain :cool:
Finally, Golmohamadi and Mobali cost us AC04 not Da King, he scored the very important first penalty in the shootout -don't ever forget that ;)

By the time Daei scored his 2 goals v Bahrain we were already out

Up until that match he was pretty much useless. Against China we were playing with 9 men in effect, he was out of it.

So yes if Enayati/Borhani had been instead of him we probably wouldve gone thru

He's a great penalty taker still.

Nov 9, 2004
I don't blame Daei, I blame branco!! Daei is not the problem, Branko is. We should've beat China. Why does Branko all of a sudden goes into defensive lock vs CHINA??? And why did he sub in Mobali in minute 118?!!!?!! The poor guy barely touched the ball, how did he expect him to convert that penalty?

Jan 29, 2004
You are hallucinating.....
Da King is gonna start and be the captain and if you dont' like it tough you can always support bahrain or Japan!!!!!!!!!!!

Bauvafa

Bench Warmer
Oct 26, 2004
Chief said:

bebin, you either have limited knowledge of football ;) or you lose all your senses when it comes to Gand Ali!:p

MohammadLin

Bench Warmer
Aug 9, 2004
Chief said:
You are hallucinating.....
Da King is gonna start and be the captain and if you dont' like it tough you can always support bahrain or Japan!!!!!!!!!!!
If this is not a joke, I can't make sense of it!

Jan 29, 2004
Bauvafa said:
bebin, you either have limited knowledge of football ;) or you lose all your senses when it comes to Gand Ali!:p
Bebin I don't know anything about football but I know that whenever I get into discussion with Daei bahser's I argue with facts and stats and they come back with the most rudimentary comments(scientifically known as Bovine Scatology) :p
Today's latest bashing is how Daei costs us AC04.....
Give me one good reason why Daei was responsible for our loss to China?!?! Did he make Zare get ejected? Did he make the ref not red card the chinc who fouled Karimi? Did he miss his shoot out penalty? Did he miss any chances? Did he make Mobali hit the post? Did he make Golmohamadi try his holywood shot?
Remember Daei bashers argue with facts not......well see the first paragraph for a definition :D
And this applies to all those 10 Daei bashers not just you in particular ;)

Agha Shojaa

Elite Member
Nov 8, 2002
Canada
MohammadLin said:
If this is not a joke, I can't make sense of it!
Don't worry you are not alone.

Now, listen to this...Enayati instead of Hashemian, Kazemian instead of Kia, Farzad Majidi instead of Kaabi, and Daei for the whole 90 mintues against Japan because in the 1960's he had a good record against them....

Now if you got that please let us know because the majority of member on this board don't get it either.

soroushk

Bench Warmer
Oct 5, 2004
New York
To blame TM failures on Daiei is pure fiction. He's never our worst performer.
Daiei has been and remains an asset for TM - although he should now be subbed out after 50-70 mins.

Bauvafa

Bench Warmer
Oct 26, 2004
Chief said:
Bebin I don't know anything about football but I know that whenever I get into discussion with Daei bahser's I argue with facts and stats and they come back with the most rudimentary comments(scientifically known as Bovine Scatology) :p
Today's latest bashing is how Daei costs us AC04.....
Give me one good reason why Daei was responsible for our loss to China?!?! Did he make Zare get ejected? Did he make the ref not red card the chinc who fouled Karimi? Did he miss his shoot out penalty? Did he miss any chances? Did he make Mobali hit the post? Did he make Golmohamadi try his holywood shot?
Remember Daei bashers argue with facts not......well see the first paragraph for a definition :D
And this applies to all those 10 Daei bashers not just you in particular ;)
brava! thanx for going thru all that detail to prove to me that you are both clueless and senseless with it comes to Gand Daie! ;) but I still enjoy your comedy, please go on!

Jan 29, 2004
Bauvafa said:
brava! thanx for going thru all that detail to prove to me that you are both clueless and senseless with it comes to Gand Daie! ;) but I still enjoy your comedy, please go on!

Sigh!!!!!! Another irrelevant comment to further prove my point :D

Status
Not open for further replies.