• Use the "View New Post" option

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just visit select sub forums

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters

ehsan

Legionnaire
Oct 18, 2002
I think the best way is that "View new post" but I never do it, and I am guessing others don't as well.

I use option 3,
I basically visit general then soccer forum, and more than most the sub forum to give a few updates on Basketball/poker(i know no one cares)

i rarely read what other writes. sometimes i click on interesting titles but thats about it.

Ive noticed threads I create, hit the average. So its not like my crappy thread quality hurts my thread views. The only thing that hurts threads is not the name of the poster (overall) but rather the title of the content. Indentical to old school digg. clever titles get the most diggs. Although I never really create clever titles. to lazy.

a123321r

National Team Player
Oct 27, 2002
bradford, england
I think the best way is that "View new post" but I never do it, and I am guessing others don't as well.

I use option 3,
I basically visit general then soccer forum, and more than most the sub forum to give a few updates on Basketball/poker(i know no one cares)

i rarely read what other writes. sometimes i click on interesting titles but thats about it.

Ive noticed threads I create, hit the average. So its not like my crappy thread quality hurts my thread views. The only thing that hurts threads is not the name of the poster (overall) but rather the title of the content. Indentical to old school digg. clever titles get the most diggs. Although I never really create clever titles. to lazy.
lol