How europe is getting destroyed

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Its becoming so obvious that not only the middle east and northern africa is part of the destructive plans, europe is aswell. I have said it long ago but now many people are starting to think about it and a few even are now understanding whats happening around the world. All this destruction in the ME and north africa are not limited to those regions. The europeans are actually enslaving themselves to the US, are playing their dogs, finance their wars, accept their dirty plans to get europe into a conflict with russia and at the end the US leaves them alone with the consequences. Europe is getting flooded by a huge number of refugees from Syria, Iraq and north africa. European societies do already have problems to integrate their moslem minorities now an actually no manageble number of moslem refugees are coming into europe and that will mean the total destruction of europe from within. US creates refugees around european soil and are far away from the action so europe has to pay the price for the US plans and also paying the price for their support of US destructive policies.

Nothing could destroy europes future better than whats happening right now. A small country like Slovakia as example dont have enough budget for their own people but they are forced to let in refugees and they rightfully expressed concerns that it might be better for the country to just let in christians because they would be a better chance to integrate them. So US is not only islamizing the whole middle east and north africa, they are also flooding europe with moslems who come -naturally- as refugees who need to be given a shelter but this is just the surface. Those refugees will stay, the first generation will need help and are intimidated so they probably wont be a political problem, but the second generation will already start building new mosques and spread islam across whole europe and this is what the US is counting on and they are right on the money again. In 10 to 20 years, Europe is not gonna be a place to live in unless you dont have anything against being surrounded by roosari, risho pashm, a lot more mosques, even islamic laws...they will try to take over, this is in their genes, this is in their blood and this is what their religion propagates.

Solution: Europea eventually HAS to realize that the US is not an ally. US is just cementing their hegemonial plans and they are getting down anyone who could be the slightest threat to those plans. Be it Russia, China or Europe it doesnt matter at all. Europe needs to realize that there is much more benefit into cooperating with a country like Russia than to let the US get them from war to war and into alway new conflicts that are seemingly tougher to solve and to manage.

Problem: European parliaments are full of fat sellouts who are either influenced by the US money or they are just intimidated by the US power and cant imagine anything else than to serve the US no matter what. Europeans one day need to sit down and do the math: is it better to serve the US and let them force their policies on them and clean up the mess for them, or is it better to start facing the US, becoming politically independent, stay out of their wars and let the US take the responsibilities and clean up their own mess alone.

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
I'm not sure the dumping of refugees on Europe is really a defined goal, but it's definitely been a predictable byproduct. What else did anyone think was gonna happen?

Interesting thing is, because of internet and wide availability of smart-phones, the refugees are not even being 'trafficked' by traffickers like they used to be. They're going on their own!

It is now possible for a refugee to use other successful refugees' GPS track to avoid getting caught or stranded! That's amazingly tempting to millions of people in the region.

Europe is headed for some unsettling times.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
You are not seeing the extension of the catastrophe from oversea. We are confronted with it directly. People were already negative towards moslems and their demanding and shameless way of trying to reshape european societies and push it towards more islam but now in every city you go you see big hords of new refugees mostly from syria and iraq waiting for food, shelter, clothings...many of them are already covered with roosari and other islamic clothing stuff and while some of them have really heart breaking stories to tell and while they are really poor people who need help, you really can see and feel that the people in europe are simply not ready nor willing to let even more in. These guys -inevitably- bring more islam to europe and while the americans are harsh to their own moslems when they do the slightest wrong, they demand the europeans to be soft on them and the europeans obeyed long ago. What the europeans are doing is masochism at its best. they are working against their own interests for way too long just in order to please the americans.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
You sir are 100% correct. The most common name for a newborn child in Europe is Mohammed and I believe the next most popular name is Ali. As for Russia, I must say one thing my man. Russia does the same thing that the United States does. They have their own interests as well, why else are they in Ukraine? So to me there really is no difference between USA and Russia, the only difference is USA has more $$$$ to spend on their military. Russia needs to keep up with the USA and USA knows this but Russia doesn't have the same budget.
I 100% agree with you though the Europeans need to put their foot down and block refugees coming in from ME and North Africa. On top of that they probably are better off if the cooperate with Russia than the USA at least Russia is still in Europe(sort of). USA only cares about USA but to be fair Russia only cares about Russia. I think the European countries need to form a European alliance Europe as a unified front, might be able to challenge Russia or even the US but individually they can't. The problem is there is distrust Germany hates England and France. England hates France and Germany. France hates England and Germany etc(if you are talking history here).
As for the immigrants they don't want to assimilate to European culture and when you try to tell their women to not cover up their heads, they will basically cry foul. Well if you want to wear a hijab then stay in Syria. Also, I think European countries and leaders like Germany and Merkel are feeling guilty so this is a good pr for them. That is my take on the whole immigrant/usa/russia thing.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Az BT Said. I am not sure the goal was to destroy Europe. After all problems for Europe means the elite multi nationals making less money.

What is clear the U.S,France,Britain... (the new world order regime) did not mind a manged crisis. but as usual the crisis did not remain localized.

why is that European countries like Britain are more than willing to send in their Air force, Navy, Army around the world to expand "liberal democracy" but they are rather unwilling to take
in refugees that their very policies have caused.

The Perplexing question is not is not whether Europe can be fairly expected to take in so many refugees. That's up for debate!

But rather why is that in western Lexicon use of military force is always acceptable!
But Spending money on helping actual human beings is quite politically challenging.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Migration has always been a part of human history and it will continue, different times and causes (famine, war, tyranny and oppressive government or rule) or just try to find a new and better life.
The difference is that today we on the safe side of the river, can follow the events and suffering live as the news touted by the Rupert Murdoch owned dirt-rag media and believe that the world and our little safe backyards will be flooded by barbarians.

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
I don't know it is in line with your topic but I believe the world turned to a big Islamic State with US as a head at the top, even Brzenziski himself could not imagine the wide spread of his bloody theory, this refugee movement across the world is the last bullet.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
I don't know it is in line with your topic but I believe the world turned to a big Islamic State with US as a head at the top, even Brzenziski himself could not imagine the wide spread of his bloody theory, this refugee movement across the world is the last bullet.
Its absolutely on topic. Thing is people dont remember but i am on record even 10 years ago i said US loves islam and at those times it was like blasphemy to many people. Today more and more people are realizing the same thing i have said 10 years ago. They were not guilty though, people are victims of media and their own lack of knowledge. Everything is actually happening right infront of the eyes of people and people still believe what they are told through media and ignore what they are seeing with their own eyes. Their own eyes actually tell them: The US is clearly, factually and at times even admittedly islamizing our region and basically the world. They have discovered the deadliest, the most destructive and at the same time the cheapest weapon ever and its islam. Its really simple: Islam propogates backwardness and at the same time it propogates jihad and war. thats just GREAT. People who are backward and dont give a fuck about knowledge, industry, progress and who at the same time are ready to kill without hesitation. So you basically only have to win such people for your cause, they dont even have to know that they are working for your cause, you only need to get them going, make them to your own hidden army in order to put countries and regions in fire when you need those regions and countries to go down. You dont need to make use of one single of your own soldiers, you actually dont need your own army to get involved at all and when you really need your own army like in iraq, then only because there is a force that is not ready to obey or a force that you couldnt down with your usual other politics. Iraq and Saddam were a huge obstacle to these islamization plans and even the US backed IR islamists couldnt take the secular Iraqis and Saddam down so they decided to take care of them themselves. Look at Europe. They broke down whole yugoslavia, killed tens of thousends of people, bombed the whole country to ground what for? Just in order to help the few muslim albanian terrorists in kosovo to come to power. Today the US army has its biggest millitary base outside of US in kosovo threatening russia from there. Western europe is part of the plan too. They are reading and hearing every mail or telefon conversation of european leaders. Without exception. The europeans know it and keep quite. They have stationed their military in the heart of european lands mostly in Germany and in a lot of other european countries. They are constantly creating war, destruction and new conflicts right infront of european doorsteps who inevitably will be confronted with the consequences. The wave of moslems coming to europe, establishing themselves, building new mosques, trying to change national laws ....is all a direct result of the US policies. Whenever a european country dares to be too harsh to moslems, the first ones who discipline that country are the americans. They want europe to get flooded with moslems because they know a huge conflict from within will occur earlier or sooner. Its simply inevitable. The kind of moslems who flee to europe are unfortunately not of the secular ilk, they are dedicated moslems who just didnt want to die in iraq or syria but from my experience, i can tell you the first thing they do in Germany, will be to look for the nearest mosque they can go to and the second generation will be demanding enough to ask for european laws to make place for more islamic laws. Their own US national intelligence agencies do have all the freedom to control and contain the moslems but they dont allow europeans to be as harsh to criminal moslems.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
the world turned to a big Islamic State with US as a head at the top,
Look afriran jaan, i just want to give you another small example for the fact that where ever there are troublemaking moslems, the US is not far away. They will find ways to use those moslems to destablize national governments or as we have seen in other parts of the world, even start wars and killings. Those trouble makers and killers will then get labled by the US media as "freedom fighters", "oppressed people", "people who seek democracy"...etc.

These parts you can find on "cfr" (counsil on foreign relations). This is one of the most famous thinktank organizations that seriously workout political plans and recommendations for the US gov. This is what they are saying about the turkish Uighur minority in China who are moslems and who are making trouble in China for decades just in order to separate themselves. They are constantly involved in terroristic attacks on chinese soil and the cfr has this to say about them:

Many Uighurs expressed sympathy for their Taliban friends and fellow Muslims across the border in Afghanistan, who had provided sanctuary, arms, and training to Xinjiang separatist fighters over the years. Yet the Uighurs also had positive feelings toward the United States, which had occasionally spoken out against Beijing's violations of their rights.

The Chinese government has tried to equate America's fight against Osama bin Laden and al Qaeda with its own battle against the separatists of Xinjiang. Beijing is signaling to Washington that it wants a free hand in dealing with what it perceives to be foreign-sponsored terrorists on its soil, just as the United States is doing at home and abroad. The Bush administration, however, has been reluctant to equate the fight against "terrorists with global reach" with domestic crackdowns against separatists in China and elsewhere. Rather, Washington has made it clear to the Chinese that nonviolent separatist activities cannot be classified as terrorism.

What Beijing needs to recognize is that its own policies are the root causes of Uighur resentment. Rather than trying to stamp out the problem through force and repression alone, the Chinese government should instead do what it can to improve the conditions that fuel separatist feelings.

Furthermore, as guaranteed in the Chinese constitution, the government must uphold religious freedom. Muslim Uighurs who openly practice their faith complain of harassment by the authorities. The regime must respect Muslim customs and allow the free functioning of mosques and religious schools, interfering only if they are found to be educating or harboring militants. Political changes are required as well: less gerrymandering in favor of Han Chinese among Xinjiang's administrative units, more proportionate ethnic representation in party and government structures, and more devolution of power from Beijing to the region.

Hunting down terrorists is only a partial solution to the violence in Xinjiang. Unless China listens to the Uighurs and treats them better, its troubled western region is unlikely to be calmed any time soon.

Look, hich harfi ro daghigh o vaazeh nemigan, faghat khat midan. Through this article they simply let you know : Hey in China there is a huge potential for moslem unrest and you shouldnt ignore it.

This is how the think tanks work in the US, specially cfr. These same terroristic Uighurs are getting helped by the US government be it politically or even financially and military through third parties to cause problems on chinese soil. Parts of those Uighurs constantly went to afghanistan and got trained by the Taliban and Al qaida and went back to China to carry out terroristic attacks on chinese governmental forces and even civilians.

Its the same with Russia. The most violent russian moslems living in their south flanks are helped and aided by the US to cause problems on russian soil and whenever the chinese or the russians start beating up on them, its the US who comes up and defends the terrorist and calls them normal moslems who "just want to have their basic human rights". This is how they labled the terrorists in syria, in kosovo, in libya, in iraq...

Last edited by a moderator:

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
در مقایسه با امثال تو نابغه بودن که هیچ, خدا بودن هم کار سختی نیست

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
آخه اینا حرفی واسه گفتن ندارن که. اگه داشت که گلاب نمیپاشید. امثال این همشون همین شکلین. یا باید مثل خودشون ابله و نفهم باشی و فقط جفنگ بیربط بگی, یا باید گلاب پاشیدن هاشون رو تحمل کنی. مشکل کل مملکته, یکی دوتا نیستن اینا.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
They're "Dying" but his iPod works just fine!!!

[video=youtube;rYGmazGwa-g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYGmazGwa-g[/video]
Yes I find that funny they are dying yet those Ipods don't come cheap even the cheapest one costs $100. With $100 you can buy like rice for you and your family and you guys could live off of that for a month. They sure have their priorities in order. Do you really blame Hungry and England for closing their doors on them?

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I think Germany's Gamble will eventually work out Ok.

These folks who are arriving are by in large quite young. Germany has always had a population growth issue.

They have normally solved the issue by bringing polls, Italians or eastern Europeans to Germany to work.

These group of youth can definitely in the long-term bring some needed energy to the low-skilled work-force population in Germany.

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Yes I find that funny they are dying yet those Ipods don't come cheap even the cheapest one costs $100. With $100 you can buy like rice for you and your family and you guys could live off of that for a month. They sure have their priorities in order. Do you really blame Hungry and England for closing their doors on them?
Nobody is closing their doors on anyone. They're coming by the thousands daily.

That fuckwit, Merkel, just approved a $6 Billion handout to 66,000 "new" refugees and essentially said "Anyone is welcome here".

The other fuckwit, Cameron, just announced England will take 40,000 of them.

The numbers don't mean anything. What is going to happen is a legalized invasion of Europe. The waves of immigrants will only get bigger and bigger as relatives will feel the urge and pressure to embark on their own journey.

It's a population-increase tactic that ensures both cheap-labor and decline of national identity (what EU really wants). Canada and the US are after the same thing, but they seem to attract the more wealthy ones.

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Hungary's Prime Minister is calling on Germany to state they will not accept any more of the refugees travelling through Europe.

Viktor Orban has warned "millions" of people will descend on the continent if Berlin's open door policy continues - and criticised Austria for allowing migrants to "enter its territory without hindrance".

The right-wing leader also alleged that many of those who have worked their way through Turkey, Greece, Macedonia and Serbia to the European Union were not refugees in danger - but immigrants attracted to the prospect of a German lifestyle.

In an interview with Austrian television, Mr Orban claimed the crisis could also place an intolerable financial burden on EU nations, threatening the continent's "Christian welfare states".

Within the coming days, Hungary is planning to "seal off" its southern border with Serbia - effectively stopping any migrants or refugees from crossing over into the EU member state.

There are fears the 3.5m-high fence could cause dangerous bottlenecks in Serbia, as thousands of people continue their desperate journeys along the Balkan corridor in search of a better life.

Mr Orban has defended the controversial project, and insisted Hungary is "protecting Europe according to European rules that say borders can be crossed only in certain areas in a controlled way and after registration".

He described Hungary as the "black sheep" of the EU, and openly criticised its leadership's plans to introduce quotas to distribute migrants more evenly across the bloc's 28 member states.

The Prime Minister insisted such a system made no sense unless EU countries were able to protect their own borders.

Mark Wade, a volunteer who is helping police along Hungary's border with Serbia, has said the mass migration is on "Biblical proportions" - and is the biggest movement of people since World War Two.

"We're bussing people out - but the people are coming quicker than we can load them," he told Sky's Mark Stone.

The Hungarian government wants those arriving along the southern frontier to be sent to refugee camps close by, but they are already oversubscribed. One site is meant to hold 1,000 people, but is currently home to 1,300.