How human rights has cockblocked me with Nazanin Afshin-jam

Lover

Bench Warmer
Apr 11, 2008
Toronto
[video=youtube;9CZuJWGq0wY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CZuJWGq0wY&feature=related[/video]

So I emailed this girl 7 years ago with a charming fuc*ing email and I got a reply from her saying to email her in 10 years and that I had a chance to marry her, I SWEAR. But she was so damn into human rights that she met this Douche through her interactions fighting for Iranians and political prisoners (I don't hate him as a person but he stole my girl so wtf) who graduated from Queen's law school grad (I'm currently attending the best law school in Canada while this dude graduated from a mediocre school but was probably white and conservative enough to become a Minister). So now they are married and my heart is broken for ever as she was one of only two Persian girl on Earth that I have ever fancied. Akheh kasi nist begeh dokhtar, enjoy your life in Vancouver, why waste your youth over people who are religious and not smart enough to leave that country for a better life just like your parents have?? Do you really have to immerse yourself into changing the world when you could be making good money and helping your immediate surroundings? Perhaps people in your country who need you (me??) lol

HUMAN RIGHTS I HATE YOU lol I never thought I would say this...but human rights ****blocked me.

Anyways, I guess I'm back to searching for the >5'8 blond with the barbie face. Anyone with information will get paid big bucks for introducing any such individuals. Thanks.

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2010
dont give up too soon.a true lover with self confidence will still go after his love no matter what.pursue her seduce her and have an affair with her.get some sweet revenge on the guy who stole your love.think outside the box.

Aug 26, 2005
She's pretty "meh" IMO. And bro, if your persona is anything like it is online you're the only one who cockblocked yourself. Also, WTF emails someone to get with them? Screams desperation.

R.BAGGIO

National Team Player
Oct 19, 2002
Toronto
You sound so bitter at such a young age lool

I wish I had some of your problems instead mayyyn. What the fuck is this supposed to be? seriously

and I'm glad somebody cock-blocked you out of fucking your cousin dude, that's just not right.

IranZamin

IPL Player
Feb 17, 2006
The funniest thing is he contacted this woman 7 years ago. That was before he became a sex-obsessed atheist going through puberty in his mid 20s. Back then he still thought sex was icky and couldn't shut up about his plans to unite the Muslim world!

I would pay money to read that "charming fuc*ing email".:)

Lover

Bench Warmer
Apr 11, 2008
Toronto
This is supposed to be as entertainment dudes lol I hope you enjoyed it...but there's some truth to every joke. And yes, this guy is ugly and that's another reason why human rights and "principled" women suck - they look beyond looks. Cause I'm better looking than this dude but since he has promised to address some of the issues his wife is going to raise in regards to human rights in Iran - Ms. Principled has looked passed his looks. Life is a joke - laugh at it with me boys.

As playboy says, marriage is not important. A "true lover" will become the number one man in the world to get his lover lol so here goes nothing...

Lover

Bench Warmer
Apr 11, 2008
Toronto
^hmmm no - I'm going to continue to make lots of money, invest, become a good lawyer, live a comfortable life and get even hotter girls than her. The rule of life: girls only get hotter as you walk down the street, so make money and move on quickly.