How many of you have stop watching Bayren?

Mar 29, 2005
I did , now I have another team to watch and that would be Herta bside the the Owfull Hamburg and not so bad Hannover..
I was wondering that if any of you watching Bayren Munich anymore since Karimi become a bench warmer .

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I quit watching Bayern a long time ago. Right now, the only interesting team (from an iranian point of view), that I follow, is Osasuna.

Aug 26, 2005
I watch as many games of our legionnaires as I can but lately I have skipped checking up on Bayern as they keep bench Karimi.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
German league sucks. no excitment. hamash mashini bazi mikonan. engar raftan sarbazi. I only watch it for our players. otherwise United for life. (albate after perspolis)

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
never liked watching Bayern. I used to occasionally watch them just to 30 how Karimi performs but not anymore.
but I constantly watch HSV and Osasuna games, bc Mehdi and Javad are regulars there.

Aug 26, 2005
Niloufar said:
never liked watching Bayern. I used to occasionally watch them just to 30 how Karimi performs but not anymore.
but I constantly watch HSV and Osasuna games, bc Mehdi and Javad are regulars there.
Watching Javad too? Does Mehdi know about this? :iluvtm:

Makaveli

IPL Player
Jan 28, 2006
theres no point in watching his games antymore. whats the point of waiting 85 minutes to celebrate cuz he comes on the field for 5 minutes?

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Kaz said:
Watching Javad too? Does Mehdi know about this? :iluvtm:
looool!!!yeah we r in open-marriage relationship!! he cheats on me by getting two wives, and I cheat on him by watching Nekounam's games too!!!lol:--wink: :gokia:

dariush-44

Bench Warmer
Oct 15, 2004
the only reason I ever watched Bundesliga was because of our players...the league isn't very big and entertaining compared to the other leagues in Europe. this year, I don't even think I've watched one full match like I used to last year.

EPL & LaLiga BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Nov 24, 2002
well i always liked Bayern , even before the Iranian transfer there , after all it was the first big club that gave the 3 of our boys to spend 4 season there ! tell me when was the last time any european club gave our boys that much of chances ?!

Last edited:
Sep 27, 2004
never people,,,never...
Bayern is the best team in europe,,,,considering how much money the big boys in europe spent[barca, chelsea, real,..],,,Bayern is the most consistent team ;)
VIVA Bayern.

Feb 7, 2004
I hated not only stopped watching BM, but i have grown to hate them.

3 Reasons

1. What they did to karimi....Since moving there, he's become worse & worse
2. They play an ugly football. It is no longer intertaining. I fell like I am watching American soccer w/ them.
3. They've ruined many other careers like Hashemian & now podolsky. I've learned in his forum, that they have a strategy of buying top talent, even if they don't need it< to prevent rivals from getting them.

Farzadoo

Bench Warmer
Oct 22, 2002
Washington DC
Good point, I find myself not watching BM at all since Karimi is not playing and less and less with HSV. I however look for and watch as much Hannover and Ossasuna as I can for obvious reasons...