How this forum got me into Law School in Canada

Lover

Bench Warmer
Apr 11, 2008
Toronto
As I'm finishing my first year at a Canadian Law School (it's much more difficult to get into a Canadian Law School then any other country), I would like to report that most of my courses are going to end in an A- or above. Just a piece of advice to the younger Iranians with ambitious plans. Keep around in these Iranians sporting forums. Some great people here. When I came here I could barely speak any English. I was 15 years old. Some great Iranians here helped improve my writing skills by making fun of my mistakes. I learned to discuss various matters and simply learned to argue and defend my positions.

Thank you ISP. Young Iranians, I want to see you succeed. We need more Iranian lawyers and professionals to defend our communities. So stay here, be out there, play soccer everyday, and meet as many cute girls as u can and make sure they fall in love with Iranians so that when you leave them, the rest of us can still have a chance with them :p

Study hard, defend your point of view, and most importantly find nice teachers and professors who will help you.

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
"I learned to discuss various matters and simply learned to argue and defend my positions."

Ditto...my many thanks To ISP.