I am a Zionist!!

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
به شما عقاب بلند پروز البرز و همانطور یارانی که همیشه این ناچیز را زیر سایه خود نگهدار بودند درود میفرستم. از وجود نازنین شما کمال امتنان را دارم که بیاد این حقیر بودید

روی ماه سروش و کیوان پازس را میبوسم و بعزض عالی میرسانم که این ناچیز قادر به حل و فصل لینکدین، تلگرام و واتس اپ نیستم، خواهشمندم حمل برگستاخی نفرمائید.
من هیچ وقت جمع یاران را ترک نکردم فقط حرف برای گفتن نداشتم، در نتیجه صمّم بکم.
فدای همتون بشم
رسول
Bah baaaaah!!! Dooste gom shodeh!!! Baba Rasoul jan, where have you been?! We've been missing you and your comments! Specially, we remembered you in the airbus thread and needed your input.

So nice to see you're around! Baba come back and don't go away like this.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
به شما عقاب بلند پروز البرز و همانطور یارانی که همیشه این ناچیز را زیر سایه خود نگهدار بودند درود میفرستم. از وجود نازنین شما کمال امتنان را دارم که بیاد این حقیر بودید

روی ماه سروش و کیوان پازس را میبوسم و بعزض عالی میرسانم که این ناچیز قادر به حل و فصل لینکدین، تلگرام و واتس اپ نیستم، خواهشمندم حمل برگستاخی نفرمائید.
من هیچ وقت جمع یاران را ترک نکردم فقط حرف برای گفتن نداشتم، در نتیجه صمّم بکم.
فدای همتون بشم
رسول
Eraadatmandam ostad ,so nice to hear from you and hope all is well . I look forward to reading your posts ,if you are in touch with our skillful Bihonar say hi to him and tell him he is also missed ,ghorbanat Rasoul jan .
:4kerim:

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Bah baaaaah!!! Dooste gom shodeh!!! Baba Rasoul jan, where have you been?! We've been missing you and your comments! Specially, we remembered you in the airbus thread and needed your input.

So nice to see you're around! Baba come back and don't go away like this.
Me too , I was just thinking about him yesterday when I was writing about the war and the role of modern equipment with skillful operators in the other thread and thought how much he is missed ,one of those our very own Motori piloting his massive Chinook into the war zone and help to defeat the enemy .

They say that if you miss someone honarreh to nist ,honarreh oon hast !

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
So nice to hear from you Motori jaan. Once in a while I remembered you and also your names comes up at times which I know you have been reading but not just posting. As long as you are well and all is good its very nice to read your post. Damet garm China for bringing up this post :2: Your posting brought smiles to many people I am sure after being on hiatus of writing for such long time!

May 9, 2004
من بارها گفته ام
این سایت من رو به یاد اخرین بیت های شعر هتل کالیفورنیا می اندازه
You can checkout any time you like
But you can never leave !

[video=youtube;lrfhf1Gv4Tw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrfhf1Gv4Tw[/video]

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Honestly I have nothing against Jews, I have some good ashkhanzai friends. I have some problems with zionist NY Jews and not even Jews like them. I hate zionists but I am cool with Jews or people from all religions. I a not religious myself but I will respect your beliefs so long as you are not Moslem. Looks like we got some old members before my time, checking in. Well Morti jan nice to meet you.

May 9, 2004
Honestly I have nothing against Jews, I have some good ashkhanzai friends. I have some problems with zionist NY Jews and not even Jews like them. I hate zionists but I am cool with Jews or people from all religions. I a not religious myself but I will respect your beliefs so long as you are not Moslem. Looks like we got some old members before my time, checking in. Well Morti jan nice to meet you.
LOL :--confuse

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
من بارها گفته ام
این سایت من رو به یاد اخرین بیت های شعر هتل کالیفورنیا می اندازه
You can checkout any time you like
But you can never leave !

[video=youtube;lrfhf1Gv4Tw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrfhf1Gv4Tw[/video]
How funny ! only a few days ago I quoted this in another post regarding going back to Iran with the expired passport ...

there's talk on the street ...it sounds so familiar ...great expectations ...everybody's watching you ....you look in her eyes the music begins to play ...doesn't really matter which side you're on .......johnny come lately ...there's a new kid in town ;)