I am glad I am not Indian

ehsan

Legionnaire
Oct 18, 2002
Or Pakistani for that matter

Condoms 'too big' for Indian men

A survey of more than 1,000 men in India has concluded that condoms made according to international sizes are too large for a majority of Indian men.

The issue is serious because about one in every five times a condom is used in India it either falls off or tears, an extremely high failure rate.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/6161691.stm

Oct 18, 2002
Antelope Valley,California
فلفل نبین چه ریزه
بشکن ببین چه تیزه

"It is not the size,what you do with it matters"
کشاورز مسن هندی در 94 سالگی صاحب فرزند شد

حوادث > خارجی - واحد مرکزی خبر نوشت:
کشاورز هندی 94 ساله ، عنوان پیرترین پدر جهان را از آن خود کرد. روزنامه تایمز آف ایندیا نوشت، اراماجیت راگهو کشاوز ساکن ایالت هاریانا در مقایسه با فردی که پیش از این رکورددار این عرصه بود چهار سال پیرتر است از این رو می توان نام وی را در کتاب رکورد گینس ثبت کرد. نانو رام جوگی که پیش از این چنین حدنصابی را به نام خود ثبت کرده بود در سال 2007 میلادی و هنگام 90 سالگی صاحب اولاد شده بود.
آراماجیت راگهو ده سال پیش با شاکونتلا ازدواج کرد و حاصل این پیوند کودکی است که در بیمارستان دولتی به دنیا آمد. خانم شاکونتلا دومین همسر کشاورز 94 ساله کمتر از 60 سال سن دارد. راگهو درباره وضعیت جسمانی اش گفته است: اگرچه 94 سال دارد اما از هوش و حواس کاملی برخوردار است و همه وقایع گذشته را به خاطر دارد.

ehsan

Legionnaire
Oct 18, 2002
"From our population, the evidence is Indians are doing pretty well. "
he says we are doing pretty well?
dude hes an idiot
the whole point is that there is a major problem and their not doing well, because it doesn't fit
2 BILLION PEOPLE!!

the dude taking his small wienier to personal

ehsan

Legionnaire
Oct 18, 2002
Large condoms for S African men
A range of extra-large condoms has been launched in South Africa, to cater for "well-endowed" men.

"A large number of South African men are bigger and complain about condoms being uncomfortable and too small," said Durex manager Stuart Roberts.

Aids activists say the new condom could encourage men to practise safe sex in South Africa, where some 6m are HIV positive - more than any other country.

Some South Africans are reluctant to use condoms, says activist Thandi Xolo.

Mr Xolo, from the National Association of People Living With HIV/Aids (Napwa), said both men and women fear being labelled as promiscuous if they are seen with condoms.

"This could help condoms become cool," he said. "Men will buy them to boost their ego."

Even more importantly, it will remove the excuse made by some men for not using condoms - that they are too small.

However, Mr Xolo said he was not sure how many of the millions of condoms sold each year in South Africa were being properly used.

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
Or Pakistani for that matter

Condoms 'too big' for Indian men

A survey of more than 1,000 men in India has concluded that condoms made according to international sizes are too large for a majority of Indian men.

The issue is serious because about one in every five times a condom is used in India it either falls off or tears, an extremely high failure rate.

C&P from the link:

"It's not size, it's what you do with it that matters"
Sunil Mehra

now, try to read it again with Indian accent while shaking your head.

Nitrik

Ball Boy
Dec 21, 2007
now, try to read it again with Indian accent while shaking your head.
I swear I saw an Indian man doing exactly that in Walmart yesterday. I immediately thought of the Russell Peter's joke.

And the country already has the highest number of HIV infections of any nation.
the new condom could encourage men to practise safe sex in South Africa, where some 6m are HIV positive - more than any other country.
So which one is it? Is one HIV+/- and the other just HIV+?

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
Large condoms for S African men
A range of extra-large condoms has been launched in South Africa, to cater for "well-endowed" men.

"A large number of South African men are bigger and complain about condoms being uncomfortable and too small," said Durex manager Stuart Roberts.

Aids activists say the new condom could encourage men to practise safe sex in South Africa, where some 6m are HIV positive - more than any other country.

Some South Africans are reluctant to use condoms, says activist Thandi Xolo.

Mr Xolo, from the National Association of People Living With HIV/Aids (Napwa), said both men and women fear being labelled as promiscuous if they are seen with condoms.

"This could help condoms become cool," he said. "Men will buy them to boost their ego."

Even more importantly, it will remove the excuse made by some men for not using condoms - that they are too small.

However, Mr Xolo said he was not sure how many of the millions of condoms sold each year in South Africa were being properly used.

My new years resolution HAHAHAHAHA after 600 screw I should be there , I let you know daash Bache :racecar:

Dec 12, 2002
usa
ehsan, the title is a little inappropriate or misleading if someone just visit the site .
btw those hendi and chinese with those little doodool have half population of the world , can you imagine if their doodool was bigger .