I am going to sleep well tonight [R]

R.BAGGIO

National Team Player
Oct 19, 2002
Toronto
He can't bench press shit, Ballack can bench press Iniesta, It's only straightforward logic that Ballack is better than Iniesta. Case closed

Sabzi

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x61RSmli92I"]YouTube - chelsea 1 barcelona 1 iniesta[/ame]

Mr Thick

IPL Player
Oct 21, 2002
I really wanted to see a ManU vs. Barca match...thank you God.

Despite my admiration for Barca's eye soothing play...my heart is with ManU.

Aug 26, 2005
I love Iniesta...but please stop being blasphemous by comparing him to the God of Midfielders, Steven Gerrard, hallowed be thy name...

Sabzi

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
I love Iniesta...but please stop being blasphemous by comparing him to the God of Midfielders, Steven Gerrard, hallowed be thy name...
Too bad Iniesta already has won more titles than Gerrard will ever do.

Aug 26, 2005
Too bad Iniesta already has won more titles than Gerrard will ever do.
Well when Iniesta carries the likes of Djimi Troare, Momo Sissoko, John Arn Risse and Milan Baros to a CL championship, get back to me. ;) Nicky Butt will have more titles than Gerrard will ever do too. ;)

Sabzi

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Well when Iniesta carries the likes of Djimi Troare, Momo Sissoko, John Arn Risse and Milan Baros to a CL championship, get back to me. ;) Nicky Butt will have more titles than Gerrard will ever do too. ;)
If anything it shows you how bad Liverpools transfers are.

Aug 26, 2005
I guess Stevie G`s magic doesnt work on a constant basis. Too bad :)

Anyway, lets keep this thread on its main focus, which is:

I AM GOING TO SLEEP WELL TONIGHT :D
lol, did you edit your post or why do I have a different quote? :D
I edited it because it would be incorrect to say we've won everything with BENITEZ - we've won the CL and FA cup. But with regards to Gerrard he has won UEFA cup, CL, League Cup, FA Cup, but just not the league. In fact, I think he is the only player to score in every final of those as well. Was the MOTM in all of them bar the UEFA cup I think too. Big-time-player. Legend ;).

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzMOkyFOopY"]YouTube - Steven Gerrard Captain Fantastic (LuCon)[/ame]

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I only sleep well when all the english teams are out -- so yes -- I didn't sleep well all the last year :D

IPride

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
WOW what a feeling!!!!

two of my friends and I were watching the game at a pub surrounded with at least 20-30 Chelsea fans!... They were constantly talking shit until we scored and the entire pub went silent except us!!!

We tore up that m***therfucker.... HAHAHHAAAAAA!!!!!!

SWEET SWEET VICTORY..

Take that Drag(queen)ba!!

Sabzi

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
I edited it because it would be incorrect to say we've won everything with BENITEZ - we've won the CL and FA cup. But with regards to Gerrard he has won UEFA cup, CL, League Cup, FA Cup, but just not the league. In fact, I think he is the only player to score in every final of those as well. Was the MOTM in all of them bar the UEFA cup I think too. Big-time-player. Legend ;).

YouTube - Steven Gerrard Captain Fantastic (LuCon)
I saw the UEFA-cup match against Alaves and the CL final against Milan and I thought that Hamann did better than him against Milan... but since they tend to give it to the winners side and to the captain, I guess it was a natural choice.

Btw, why cant Gerrard carry Englands NT? ;) Does he play like a "legend" for England, too? If so, I must have missed those matches.

Anyway, good night.