I am very concerned!!!!

Shahin2000

Bench Warmer
Oct 19, 2002
In light of the recent comments by Ahmadinejad and rumors of Israel's planned attack to Iran, I would like to ask you guys a serious question...
How realistic are you that Iran can defend herself against Israel?
Unfortunately, I believe Israel will do whatever she pleases and Iran will not be able to defend herself.

I hope I never see the day of Israel or U.S. attacking Iran... Because it would be 1967 all over again. That is when Israel destroyed all of Egypts Air Force under 3 hours.

I hope I never see my beloved country being attacked, ever.

kaka

Bench Warmer
Sep 28, 2005
Australia
its good to see we have vatan doosts that are concerned about their country and are worried about attacks.
Let me assure u that iran can stand any attack from israel. quite frankly, israel at the moment is shit scared about iran, and would never dare to launch a attack. this is what i wrote the other day in another thread...

unlike Iraq in 1982, Iran has the capability and the will to rain missiles on Israel.
Secondly, if the US supported Israel, one will see the numbers of deadly attacks on the US forces in the region sky rocket.
Both Israel and the US know these facts, and this is why they will not be planning for any idiotic attacks on Iran, which will result in no real damage to Iran's nuclear programme, and will only have the effect of Iran pulling out of the NPT and throwing out the IAEA inspectors!

DashAli

Gold Package Holder
Nov 12, 2002
let isitreal bomb iran and then i pray (although i don't) iran bombs the shit out of them. they have no right to bomb iran and iran will be justified to do the same to them. either way isitreal is not that stupid, they know how to play the game. AN and his buddies are the idiots who keep fucking things up

Liberator

Bench Warmer
Oct 1, 2005
DashAli said:
let isitreal bomb iran and then i pray (although i don't) iran bombs the shit out of them. they have no right to bomb iran and iran will be justified to do the same to them. either way isitreal is not that stupid, they know how to play the game. AN and his buddies are the idiots who keep fucking things up
If you haven't understood it yet. This is Israel's reasoning:

-Do we have to be NUKED off the map, and millions of our citizens killed before retaliating? (Well they won't be able to will they!)

or

-Do we ATTACK and NEUTRALIZE the enemy before it's too late!

What is your reasoning "DashAli"?

Ba Sepaas

kaka

Bench Warmer
Sep 28, 2005
Australia
Liberator said:

-Do we have to be NUKED off the map, and millions of our citizens killed before retaliating? (Well they won't be able to will they!)

or

Ba Sepaas
Liberator, do u seriously think that iran will ever attack israel first????
The whole point of having the weapons is NOT to fire them. ANY country, including USA that starts a nuclear war i.e. attacks first runs the risk of retaliation from EVERY other country that has them, Therefore using them as a first strike choice leads to complete destruction of the country that starts the war, hence MAD.
Suppose they start a nuclear war thinking they personally and individually would survive it. So the next question is where would they go after the war? Would they sail into sunset and live happily ever after, would they spend rest of their lives in southern France surrounded by a bevy of blondes? Simple fact is they would PERSONALLY lose their lives. Are they incapable of figuring these out? I don’t believe this obvious facts are missed by them.

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
These are all political hype orchestrated world wide to force Iran to the negotiation table and hold some advantages over them. Military strike by U.S or Israel against Iran will not take place, not within next 20 years at least. The attack hoopla is just a game which both sides are trying not to loose.

DashAli

Gold Package Holder
Nov 12, 2002
Liberator said:

or

Ba Sepaas
haji, don't fool yourself my friend. iran will never attack them. as stupid as AN and his buddies are they are not that stupid. after all they have been in charge for how many years and have not been thrown out by the people yet? these idiots know what they are doing and are smart in their own backwards way.

Feb 22, 2005
Dear friends, lets not think emotionally. When most of you hate the Iranian government and think of them as a regime that brutalizes and kills it's population, how can you blame other countries not being worry of them regardless of whether they are good/evil. At the end of the day, it is the powerful that dictates. Lets not fool ourself, Israel is far more powerful than Iran.

Liberator

Bench Warmer
Oct 1, 2005
Liberator, do u seriously think that iran will ever attack israel first????

I believe the Islamic Republic occupying Iran is very capable of doing just that. BTW if you are not aware the Islamic Republic occupying Iran is currently engaged in a proxy-war in Israel through its funding and support of other terrorist entities such as HAMAS, Palestinian Jihad, Hezbollah etc. On another front the IRI is engaged in a proxy-war in Iraq through various shiite groups! I'm sorry but I cannot buy your claim that "IRI would never make the first move!".

ADDED: Also does statements issued by the Islamic Regime such as an atomic bomb will wipe Israel and all Jews off the map while an Israeli atomic bomb will only wipe out 1/100 of the muslim world (or something VERY VERY similar) ring any bells to you? BTW These threats have not been made as of recent by the Islamic Republic.

Ba Sepaas

Last edited:

Liberator

Bench Warmer
Oct 1, 2005
Farsi Zaban said:
Are you the Iranian government's representative in Australia?
you always talk as if you are some kind of insider. who the heck are you?
Rest assured that the Islamic Republic occupying Iran shall muslimize/islamize/arabize the globe and make you submit to allah. Rest assured.

Ba Sepaas

Shahin2000

Bench Warmer
Oct 19, 2002
OK guys, the reason I opened this thread was to get hardcore evidence with regards to the state of Iran's defense capability. Thank you for all the patriotic posts. But lets think realistically here... Does Iran stand a chance to defend herself against a god forbit Israel/U.S. air attack?

I would like for people to state hard evidence on this, thank you.

artavile

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002
MD, USA
I too am very concerned, :( IMHO this AN character is the biggest enemy our country has ever had. :gun:

It seems his only goal in life is to enter Iran into another crisis, I think sooner or later akhoonds will have no option but do something about him sorry ass just to save their own interests and survive longer.

I see a plane crash, hair removal sharbat ;) or just a plain heart attack in AN’s future. Whatever it is I hope it happens before he does more damage or takes our country to a point of no return. :gun:

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
Shahin2000 said:
OK guys, the reason I opened this thread was to get hardcore evidence with regards to the state of Iran's defense capability. Thank you for all the patriotic posts. But lets think realistically here... Does Iran stand a chance to defend herself against a god forbit Israel/U.S. air attack?

I would like for people to state hard evidence on this, thank you.
Against sophisticated missile technology iran basically has no defence.

luckily, the Zionists have no ships in the PERSIAN gulf so at least the people cannot be hit by cruises as did the people in Iraq.

i Cannot see an extensive air operation. Worse comes to worse they ll be sporadic precision bombing of the facilities which will do no good.

They should have thought of this fucking AIDS of humanity(British colonial shiism) when they brought that SHEPESH MOTHER FUCKER into power in 1979.

now the AHMAGHs will pay the price.

On the other hand, IRI has no way of attacking israel directly so they will probably pay some arab asswipe whose wife has run away with a jamaican and is pissed with life to blow up some buses in israel and kill some more innocent people that have nothing to do with that FAT TUB OF SHIT, SHARON.

so at the end of the day, president AN is sitting four floors below the ground getting a hard-on reading sooreye Al-Nesaa , Sharon is safe eating mother fucking 9000 bagels with kosher goh in it and innocent people will die.

kaka

Bench Warmer
Sep 28, 2005
Australia
keyvan_pars said:
Against sophisticated missile technology iran basically has no defence.

luckily, the Zionists have no ships in the PERSIAN gulf so at least the people cannot be hit by cruises as did the people in Iraq.

i Cannot see an extensive air operation. Worse comes to worse they ll be sporadic precision bombing of the facilities which will do no good.

They should have thought of this fucking AIDS of humanity(British colonial shiism) when they brought that SHEPESH MOTHER FUCKER into power in 1979.

now the AHMAGHs will pay the price.

On the other hand, IRI has no way of attacking israel directly so they will probably pay some arab asswipe whose wife has run away with a jamaican and is pissed with life to blow up some buses in israel and kill some more innocent people that have nothing to do with that FAT TUB OF SHIT, SHARON.

so at the end of the day, president AN is sitting four floors below the ground getting a hard-on reading sooreye Al-Nesaa , Sharon is safe eating mother fucking 9000 bagels with kosher goh in it and innocent people will die.
keyvan pars jan, iran has highly sophisticated missiles. the shahab 3 has been out for 3-4 yrs now and they only keep improving the it. This missile can hit anywhere in israel with a 10m accuracy! iran also has highly specific surface to air missiles (SAM) and also land to sea, land to land.

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
kaka said:
keyvan pars jan, iran has highly sophisticated missiles. the shahab 3 has been out for 3-4 yrs now and they only keep improving the it. This missile can hit anywhere in israel with a 10m accuracy! iran also has highly specific surface to air missiles (SAM) and also land to sea, land to land.
Iraqi Scuds 14 years ago(keep in mind iraq is about 1000 km closer to israel) did not do any damage in Tel-Aviv and then patriot defence systems were only in testing phase.

Aziz jaan,

the shahab3-4-5-...(which are just modified cold war silk worms) will not even get passed iraq, because they have to go through a sophisticated Air,Naval,Ground defense system already in working condition in iraq.

unless if they launch like 30 of them at the same time...then say good bye to fucking QOM AND MASH-HAD because the jews will fucking raise those cities to the ground.

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
kaka said:
10 m accuracy !!!! Can you provide a link to your source ? I am very interested to know how that is possible.

I can see those type of accuracy if the misile is sattelite guided and goes through constant correction of its trajectory.

I remeber during the first gulf war , Saddam did not even have time to launch that many missiles since all its missiles lunchers were blowen up by smart bombs before he can use them.

I hope AN has thought of that already.

kaka

Bench Warmer
Sep 28, 2005
Australia
shahinc said:
10 m accuracy !!!! Can you provide a link to your source ? I am very interested to know how that is possible.

I can see those type of accuracy if the misile is sattelite guided and goes through constant correction of its trajectory.

I remeber during the first gulf war , Saddam did not even have time to launch that many missiles since all its missiles lunchers were blowen up by smart bombs before he can use them.

I hope AN has thought of that already.
sorry. i meant 90 m

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
tackman said:
سوسكه به خودش نارنجك ميبنده، ميره زير دمپايي
LOOOL!!!havent heard that before, that was so funny!!!

talking about subject, I think those who underestimate Israel's capacity and power to nuke/bomb any country are either out of reality or knowingly they r in denial.
we all know what Israel did to Egypt and Iraq, and Iran is not more powerful than these 2.

but I hope too, I never 30 Israel or any country attack our beloved country..even if our govt literally asks for getting bombed..:(